My surgery is officially set

Great news my insurance is going to pay for half of the 15 Grand
This was very surprising

Most insurance won’t cover this

Bad news the doctor said it’s MANDATORY
I have someBody drop me off , stay for the procedure and pick me up
Wtf 😳
They won’t allow Lyft
I got some nice sterile scalpels and a pickup truck if that helps. You pay for the gas.

Aw, dude! You can get a Chinese acupunturist to do that, without surgery. I had it done.
My back feels fine, I can do deadlifts and everything.

Oh it was bad, and I have a lump on my back. I was working at this place and went to pop up this thing that weighs like ..umm..what's 30 x9 + 70? 340 lbs and it messed something up, but the Chinese person that knew nerves blocked it for me.

Did a good job! :2up:

You need to know there's other options besides surgery. I told her the problem, and she fixed it. It hurt for a couple days and she said it would.

Pretty sure a metal cone was used on my back, but I haven't had that problem since. Whatever was done, worked.

Still have that lump in my back, but I don't feel any pain from it. Those people know nerves. Some are very well trained, I think I ran into one that was.
Did you try accupuncture????
This is a real major medical prob

errr well ok. In post 10 you said it was very minor operation. Accupunture is not really about masking or temporarily stopping pain either, it is used for helping your body to heal itself faster.

That it is! I had major surgery to remove a growth from my head. The barber said I look 20 years younger. It cost me $7.50 at the PX barber shop.

I need to use that line on my new comedy tour lol

This was very surprising

Wtf 😳
They won’t allow Lyft
You could have gotten it for 1/4 that here....and took a 3 week vacation with the leftovers.
What kind of car does your doc have in his private parking space ?

This was very surprising

Wtf 😳
They won’t allow Lyft
God bless you. Hope all goes well!!!!

My surgery is Tuesday AM
Don't forget to take your Trumpy Bear with you!

1670046103148.png

Forum List

Back