My statement on Texas’ constitutional right to self-defense

And yet there were ZERO terrorist attacks carried out in 2023.

Worst. Terrorists. Ever.
So you are ok will letting terrorists walk into our country so long as they don’t commit acts of terrorism? Oh, hell, who are we kidding here?!? You WANT them to carry out terrorist acts.

You fucking idiot!

What's the point of a border if we allow illegal aliens from a plethora of countries to just .. come on in and claim asylum?

Um, our asylum laws allow them to do that.

So let's review what happened here. In the past, undocumented people would come up here and do the unpleasant jobs Americans didn't want to do. They would do some work, and then go home.

Then some white people whined about it, and they made crossing the border more of a pain in the ass. So instead of coming over several times a year, they just came once with the family.

Then they tightened down work verification. So instead of just doing work on the sly, they claimed asylum and got work permits.

No matter how clever you guys think you are, someone is going to be more clever.

So you are ok will letting terrorists walk into our country so long as they don’t commit acts of terrorism? Oh, hell, who are we kidding here?!? You WANT them to carry out terrorist acts.

You fucking idiot!
The dipshit doesn't understand modern warfare. It's a proxy war, money game. This is how "wars" are fought between powers now. Attacking currency, and stability. Gone are the days of the guy blowing a whistle, and kicking a soccer ball before a charge. These morons are stuck in the past, and choking on hopium. They have no idea how major powers combat each other in the modern age of globalism...

So let's review what happened here. In the past, undocumented people would come up here and do the unpleasant jobs Americans didn't want to do. They would do some work, and then go home.

Then some white people whined about it, and they made crossing the border more of a pain in the ass. So instead of coming over several times a year, they just came once with the family.

Then they tightened down work verification. So instead of just doing work on the sly, they claimed asylum and got work permits.

No matter how clever you guys think you are, someone is going to be more clever.
They should just be sent back .. undocumented is just a bullshit term for illegal, and the inability for citizens to fill roles isn't an excuse to allow illegals to pour into the country. Illegals work the system, claim asylum and then go into the justice system for 6+ years.

Send them back ..

The dipshit doesn't understand modern warfare. It's a proxy war, money game. This is how "wars" are fought between powers now. Attacking currency, and stability. Gone are the days of the guy blowing a whistle, and kicking a soccer ball before a charge. These morons are stuck in the past, and choking on hopium. They have no idea how major power combat each other in the modern age of globalism...
You are 100% right. This Joe turd is especially an idiot. He just outright says he does not have a problem with known terrorists illegally entering our nation. Why? Because they have not blown anything up yet!🤪 Those fiends could be up to who knows what. Plus, Chinese are illegally entering our nation too. CHINESE!!!! WTF?!?

No, YOU can run along. Abbott and Texas will continue to throw these lawbreakers out. Or just send them to you, JoeB, and the rest of the invader lovers here.
LOL Nope, he won't. He will rant on Twitter, sure, but he will meekly follow orders. Or, his ass will be on the line.

Actually, come to think of it, I wish the good Gov tries some shit and finds out. Fuck around...

As a preliminary matter, I am not so sure they are “our” laws. You sound like the farthest thing from an American there is. Second, they have to apply for asylum in the first contiguous country to the one they leave. Most of their asylum claims are dismissed due to them failing to do this. Third, they are absolutely not entitled to remain in America pending the final order on their asylum claims.

You are wrong on the law, shit head.

LOL Nope, he won't. He will rant on Twitter, sure, but he will meekly follow orders. Or, his ass will be on the line.

Actually, come to think of it, I wish the good Gov tries some shit and finds out. Fuck around...
Hey asshole, they’re already defying you and your wishes. With nobody arrested, Abbott will continue to defend his state, you’ll cry like a bitch about it, and we’ll keep laughing at you. I hope he sends a busload of these illegals to your house. Oh wait, it’s different when you actually have to back up your bullshit.....

Hey asshole, they’re already defying you and your wishes. With nobody arrested, Abbott will continue to defend his state, you’ll cry like a bitch about it, and we’ll keep laughing at you. I hope he sends a busload of these illegals to your house. Oh wait, it’s different when you actually have to back up your bullshit.....

Believe it or not, it's cheaper to house and feed them in Texas. And it's the humane thing. What Abbott is doing is playing with people's lives. Maybe we need to get his butt out of office so the next Governor of Texas can start making a difference.

Believe it or not, it's cheaper to house and feed them in Texas. And it's the humane thing. What Abbott is doing is playing with people's lives. Maybe we need to get his butt out of office so the next Governor of Texas can start making a difference.
No. They don’t belong there. Funny how you lefturds are all screeching that we HAVE to let these illegal criminals into our country, but start whining when Abbott sends you the people you claim you’ll give sanctuary to. Seems the left won’t walk the walk after talking the talk.

Defying me and my wishes? Gasp! The outrage. How dare he?

LOL Defy how? By putting out a hot Twitter post? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

So Chicago, NY ... are treating illegals inhumanely?

Bummer. Next time one decides to invade, you should probably bring arms. It's ***** like you that would have the US roll over for countries like China, because they could throw millions of "refugees" at us tying our military hands. You're either a one dimensional thinker, or a flat out traitor. I'll let the board determine that....

China doesn't need to invade us, they can just buy us.

Not sure how China could throw millions of refugees at us... there's something called the "Pacific Ocean" in the way.

Look, guy, the problem is that we have a problem because we wrote dumb laws. Write a smarter law, then we solve the problem.

Bummer. Next time one decides to invade, you should probably bring arms. It's ***** like you that would have the US roll over for countries like China, because they could throw millions of "refugees" at us tying our military hands. You're either a one dimensional thinker, or a flat out traitor. I'll let the board determine that....

But the same people call J6 an "insurrection" although no guns were involved.

And much cheaper to house them and feed them across the border in Mexico re: Remain in Mexico.

Forum List

Back