My responsibilities lol

Victoria36

Rookie
Sep 2, 2022
6s380m.jpg

This is my house here in Philly.

I make my living by making wooden furniture, cabinets, counters, and wooden decorations, etc, antique and folk art style.

When Kawasaki knocked on my door and delivered my..
Kawasaki Ninja H2-R supersport motorcycle..
Kawasaki Concours Sport Touring Motorcycle.
Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Touring Motorcycle.
Kawasaki KLR 650 Adventure touring bike..

And I got my denim jeans, boots, pantyhose, makeup, tops, leather jackets and vests, jeans jackets and vests..

Somebody actually asked me, if I think some personal responsibility exists to go live in a conservative area where people act as you do.

So I filed a city complaint, and brought it to the mediation.

I said this at the mediation.
First of all, whether or not I'm a conservative is none of this woman's business.
I have the same rights here in Philly population 2.5 million, as I do in Albion Illinois, population 2,000 as I do in New York City, population 8 million.

Secondly, this question arises because of my clothing and vehicles and food apparently.
First of all I dress in and drive whatever the hell I want.
Secondly, everything from my clothing, to vehicles, to food items are city.. through and through.

If you don't believe me, I challenge you to walk through the woods in a leather jacket, heels and pantyhose..
Ok..
I'll tell you what, I'll give you 1 million dollars, if you don't need 6 gallons of sting kill insect sting ointment, 6 gallons of anti itch cream for mosquitoes and 6 gallons of Benadryl.
If you don't need that, I'll give you 1 million dollars.
Lol.

Thirdly, I do whatever the hell I want for a living..
If she don't like blue collar work, maybe she should pay my bills for me.

And lastly, if she don't like that I have 4 kids because of my race that's her problem not mine.

A week later, she won't talk to me,. Every time I tried to say Hi, she keeps ignoring me.

Last edited:
View attachment 690943

I make my living by making wooden furniture, cabinets, counters, and wooden decorations, etc, antique and folk art style.

And I got my denim jeans, boots, pantyhose, makeup, tops, leather jackets and vests, jeans jackets and vests..

Somebody actually asked me, if I think some personal responsibility exists to go live in a conservative area where people act as you do.

First of all, whether or not I'm a conservative is none of this woman's business.
I have the rights here in Philly population 2.5 million, as I do in Albion Illinois, population 2,000 as I do in New York City, population 8 million.

Secondly, this question arises because of my clothing and vehicles and food apparently.
Secondly, everything from my clothing, to vehicles, to food items are city.. through and through.

If you don't believe me, I challenge you to walk through the woods in a leather jacket, heels and pantyhose..
Ok..
I'll tell you what, I'll give you 1 million dollars, if you don't need 6 gallons of sting kill insect sting ointment, 6 gallons of anti itch cream for mosquitoes and 6 gallons of Benadryl.
If you don't that, I'll give you 1 million dollars.
Lol.

And lastly, if she don't like that I have 4 kids because of my race that's her problem not mine.

A week later, she won't talk to me,. Every time I tried to say Hi, she keeps ignoring me.
Catfight! YAY!

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

:worthless:

shutterstock_1942906447.jpg

View attachment 690943

I have the same rights here in Philly population 2.5 million, as I do in Albion Illinois, population 2,000 as I do in New York City, population 8 million.

Ok..
Lol.

Ok. Who asked? Who cares? Too much drinking or is it some controlled substance shit?

View attachment 690943

Ok..
Lol.

I guess the only question is why aren't YOU the one ignoring this bitch instead giving HER the cold shoulder?

I guess the only question is why aren't YOU the one ignoring this bitch instead giving HER the cold shoulder?
I do that now, and with all of my neighbors.
I don't associate with my neighbors.
Because if I can be hated by one person for nothing but her own WRONG assumptions about me, I can be hated by anybody, for anything.
It's not worth risking the quality of my life here for.

Last edited:
I took a cab to the fashion district mall, and I bought a professional acoustic drum set and a guitar and other musical instruments..
An art desk, art easel and art supplies.
A pool table, and a full home arcade set,
A whole bunch of video games and video game consoles.
And a indoor Spa and gym equipment.

Things that can keep me occupied inside my house when I'm there..
So that I'm staying to myself and with my kids.

View attachment 690943

I guess I'm not surprised you can make a living at that. I am a bit surprised, though, that you can make a living at it in Philly. Just doesn't seem like the place for it...

What is all of that supposed to mean?

Um... I got nothin'. What are you trying to convey here?

You filed a complaint with the city because someone asked you a question?

This was something you couldn't just tell the woman? You filed a complaint and went to mediation? What did you go to mediation for? How did it end up benefiting you?

The only impediment I can see would be the heels, and I'm sure there are those who could manage it...

Ok..
Lol.

This is the most bizarre post I've seen in a really long time, but I'll take your wager...

Why should anyone pay your bills?

BI would hate to be a plumber. Nothing about the job holds an attraction for me. but I wouldn't want to pay his bills...

Okay... and?

And this surprises you?

Just how delicate are you?

From what you've told us, a woman asked you a question and you responded, or so you claim, by filing a complaint against the woman and taking her to "mediation" (although we have no idea why that would happen).

And you're surprised she won't talk to you??

I do that now, and with all of my neighbors.
I don't associate with my neighbors.
Because if I can be hated by one person for nothing but her own WRONG assumptions about me, I can be hated by anybody, for anything.
It's not worth risking the quality of my life here for.

Apparently you live in a neighborhood where your kids can't go outside and you don't associate with neighbors because you're afraid they might hate you.

That sounds like a pretty shitty quality of life, to be honest with you...

Either this person is 12 years old and just making shit up... or a bored 50 year old just making shit up.
Either way - he/she is just making shit up and is in short supply of their meds.

I took a cab to the fashion district mall, and I bought a professional acoustic drum set and a guitar and other musical instruments.

Interesting. I'm beginning to think you're full of shit.

There doesn't seem to be a music store in that mall.

I dunno', maybe you can find one: Fashion District Philadelphia | Directory

Besides, a "professional acoustic drum set" would run you several thousand dollars. Someone who would buy a professional drum set isn't going to buy a crap guitar, so that could be another couple grand.

And you make folk style art for a living...

An art desk, art easel and art supplies.
A pool table, and a full home arcade set,
A whole bunch of video games and video game consoles.
And a indoor Spa and gym equipment.

And you took all that shit home in a cab.

Gotcha'...

Things that can keep me occupied inside my house when I'm there..
So that I'm staying to myself and with my kids.

Yeah, I'm not buyin' your bullshit, at all...

Forum List

Back