No Friday Night Dance Night Next Month

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Because there will be Halloween stuff going on. More details to follow later on in the month. :)

FJB

this one.

FJB

this one.

Oh I don't really want to listen to that song right now but I will later.

FJB

Like I said,it’s only the first minute of the song I want you to hear sense it’s just mostly music thst first minute,I just want you to listen closely to the MUSIC which is why I’m only asking you to listen to the first minute,not the entire song just to clear thst up if you had any doubts. :) Thanks.

You already listened to the entire song once before so I wouldn’t ask you to do thst again.lol

You made me happy when you gave it three stars,I asked my sister as well to rate it and she only gave it two stars,she has bad taste in music to just give it thst many stars.

FJB

Like I said,it’s only the first minute of the song I want you to hear sense it’s just mostly music thst first minute,I just want you to listen closely to the MUSIC which is why I’m only asking you to listen to the first minute,not the entire song just to clear thst up if you had any doubts. :) Thanks.

You already listened to the entire song once before so I wouldn’t ask you to do thst again.lol

You made me happy when you gave it three stars,I asked my sister as well to rate it and she only gave it two stars,she has bad taste in music to just give it thst many stars.

Oh yeah and sorry I forgot,.. but it's just that I mostly don't react to music the way you do as a song's a song. I don't pay all that close attention to detail lol

Oh yeah and sorry I forgot,.. but it's just that I mostly don't react to music the way you do as a song's a song. I don't pay all that close attention to detail lol
Hearing just music and not singing makes all the differerence in the world though in liking a song.like that song wipeout where it’s just all drums playing,I would never love it anywhere near as much as I do if it was not just all music as it is and there was singing in it,no way,no how.

Btw that band is doing a 13 city tour in America,they are from England and sense I have never seen them before live in concert,I am going to be seeing them in a couple of days,I am getting so excited.:yes_text12:

They aren’t coming to my city though so I have plane reservations to go to Arizona in a couple days to see them there on Tuesday sense my brother lives there whom I will stay with.

Sense I have talked so much with you about that group and their songs,while I’m watching them Tuesday night,I’ll be thinking about you.:)

Forum List

Back