My employee who quit me got fired

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
She only gave me 2 days notice and left for a better job .
Appears she was fired as she is now trying to get employee wage benefits from me . She lied and said I cut back her hours .
I actually doubled her hours

What a good damn liar and my regional boss claims she say her pocket $5 from me

How can you get fired when you own the store? I don't understand.

I know it's a franchise but do you mean the head office revoked the franchise licence or something?

How can you get fired when you own the store? I don't understand.

I know it's a franchise but do you mean the head office revoked the franchise licence or something?
No, he is claiming someone who had quit is claiming they were fired or quit because of reduced hours and are now attempting to collect unemployment.

I doubt Quasar own the store or is even a manager of the store and this is all a story to get any form of response…

Scottish_Brexiteer_UK
I can only get fired if I engage in criminal activities in the store etc
I don’t
I have many cameras hooked up and it also records voice
Plus ..I have back ups Incase the power goes down
These N always try to bait you and lie

No, he is claiming someone who had quit is claiming they were fired or quit because of reduced hours and are now attempting to collect unemployment.

I doubt Quasar own the store or is even a manager of the store and this is all a story to get any form of response…
Yeah I misread the thread title thought it said "my employee who quit got me fired"

No dummy
I own the franchise !’
It’s not a big thing as I have 1.1 M in the bank

If I wanted to lie ?? I would say something I am proud of like an FBI agent or a whatever
You Schmiucks think I own the Bellagio or something

No dummy
I own the franchise !’
$1.1 million in the bank?

You are in your 40’s?

Damn you are far behind and again I doubt you own a franchise or have that amount of money.

As for your former employee the fact is she would usually lose the case as long as you present sound evidence that she was offered hours and she quit to move on to a better paying job.

Now the real question is how long before the lawsuit because if you truly own that franchise then from what you have written it would not surprise me you will be brought to court for something and lose badly!

No dummy
I own the franchise !’

maxresdefault.jpg

No dummy
I own the franchise !’
Serious question here can you leave me like maybe 50k in your will when you die? I'd appreciate it and we all know you can't take it with you

Set me up and let me buy a little apartment in Spain overlooking the coast :hyper:

You can always contest the "firing" since she quit... especially since you have cameras with audio.

Truth is relevant.... sometimes.

She only gave me 2 days notice and left for a better job .
Appears she was fired as she is now trying to get employee wage benefits from me . She lied and said I cut back her hours .
I actually doubled her hours

What a good damn liar and my regional boss claims she say her pocket $5 from me
It doesn't matter what you offered her.

Forum List

Back