My opinion why Elizabeth Warren refuses to leave the race right now:

Will Warren do everything to stop Sanders bid for the Nomination?

• Yes, I believe you are correct

• No way she love the Berning!

• Pizza with Anchovies are for Space Alien Zombies!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
She has a score to settle with Bernie Sanders!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/01/14/sanders-warren-debate/

The article is from last month and it is for me to explain my comment and why I believe Warren will do everything to make sure she denies Sanders the nomination and it is his alleged words about a woman not being able to win the Oval Office.

I believe Warren with the silent backing of Hillary Clinton are aiming to derail Sanders bid because let me state if Warren dropped out it would benefit Sanders the most...

If Sanders was not in the race at this point I believe Warren would have exited after last night but again her dislike for Sanders supposed comments have her told up and his staying in past his time in 2016 make sense to me why Warren is going to be the spoiler to his bid for the DNC crown...

So leave a message after the beep and maybe if I am in the mood I might respond...
:cuckoo: :rofl:

Get a grip!!!

You sound like the Russian propagandists trying to spread discord among democrats.... And you're doing a fine job of it.

Then if the Bern doesn't win, you'll stay home.

If you have any proof that I live in Russia please provide it to the moderation team so they can ban me from the board!

I am sick of posters like you that write that bullshit to me so you can claim anything that you disagree with is by Russian Trolls.

I live outside Houston, Texas in Austin County and have been her since August after living almost twenty years in Fort Bend and Harris County!

Now if you can kindly report your findings to the Moderation team that proves what I just wrote as a lie then do it!

Also let be clear your boy Bernie loved the Russians when they were communists, so which one of us is for the Russians seeing you will vote for Bernie?
I did not say you were a Russian troll, I know you are not a troll,

you are pushing what Russian propaganda is pushing, you've taken the Russian propaganda that they have seeded through message boards and social media of division, Bernie is being treated unfairly, blah blah blah.... same Russian seeded bull crap in the 2016 election and spreading it, cuz you believe it perhaps, but all it does is keep Sanders supporters home on election day, if he does not win the primary..... And gives trump the win, again.

The article is from last month and it is for me to explain my comment and why I believe Warren will do everything to make sure she denies Sanders the nomination and it is his alleged words about a woman not being able to win the Oval Office.

I believe Warren with the silent backing of Hillary Clinton are aiming to derail Sanders bid because let me state if Warren dropped out it would benefit Sanders the most...

If Sanders was not in the race at this point I believe Warren would have exited after last night but again her dislike for Sanders supposed comments have her told up and his staying in past his time in 2016 make sense to me why Warren is going to be the spoiler to his bid for the DNC crown...

So leave a message after the beep and maybe if I am in the mood I might respond...

Get a grip!!!

You sound like the Russian propagandists trying to spread discord among democrats.... And you're doing a fine job of it.

If you have any proof that I live in Russia please provide it to the moderation team so they can ban me from the board!

I am sick of posters like you that write that bullshit to me so you can claim anything that you disagree with is by Russian Trolls.

I live outside Houston, Texas in Austin County and have been her since August after living almost twenty years in Fort Bend and Harris County!

Now if you can kindly report your findings to the Moderation team that proves what I just wrote as a lie then do it!

Also let be clear your boy Bernie loved the Russians when they were communists, so which one of us is for the Russians seeing you will vote for Bernie?

you are pushing what Russian propaganda is pushing, you've taken the Russian propaganda that they have seeded through message boards and social media of division, Bernie is being treated unfairly, blah blah blah.... same Russian seeded bull crap in the 2016 election and spreading it, cuz you believe it perhaps, but all it does is keep Sanders supporters home on election day, if he does not win the primary..... And gives trump the win, again.

What makes you think that the Russian Federation wants President Trump to win again? It really makes no sense. Uncle Pooty I'm sure personally likes our current President, what's not to like? But Donald J. Trump is a tough, professional negotiator. On the other hand guys like Obama "tell Vlad I'll have more flexibility after the election", Hillary "Reset" Clinton who gave Pooty 25% of America's plutonium reserves,or Crazy Bernie Sanders who honeymooned in Russia are much more preferable. Putin might want to hang out with manly men like Trump, but as far as getting things for his people- and he is a Russian patriot- , he knows its a lot better to have a limp wristed girly-man like Mayor Petey in the WH.

Get a grip!!!

You got it wrong if you think I feel the Bern is being treated unfairly at all!

I just believe Warren has a score to settle and hope she knocks him out of the race because Sanders would be a disaster if he is the choice...

The DNC will do whatever is necessary to prevent Sanders from taking over the DNC.

Mini Hillary begins making excuses for her flop

EQ2hBRVXkAAN_93

Like her role model, Hillary, Elizabeth Warren will never be president because she is a compulsive liar whom no one trusts. Her campaign crashed and burned in New Hampshire where she became perhaps the first Massachusetts politician to blow the New Hampshire primary. She received no delegates. And with only 8 delegates for finishing third in Iowa, E.W.'s campaign is pining for the fjords, as they say in the Dead Parrot sketch.

Her campaign has been dead since she released her DNA test findings where she touted that she was 1/1,024th South American.

Hahaha.

President Donald John Trump goaded her into making that mistake.

E.W. is blaming the press for her misfortune. Anderson reported that Warren's campaign said in an email it could no longer "count on the media to cover our campaign fairly."

E.W.'s whining likely will backfire. Democrats like the press. Gallup found 69% of Democrats trust the media. Only 16% of Republicans do.

Some say her complaint about the media is just like President Trump bashing Fake News.

She will stay in as long as donors keep sending her money.

As for the nominee, Wall Street's approval is key to the nomination, as it was for Hillary and Obama. Buttplug has all those lined up at the moment.

It's hilarious how truly stupid the Democrats' base is; all of their candidates have been stooges and shills for banks and insurance racketeers and real estate swindlers.

Forum List

Back