What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new purchase

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Reaction score
Smith and Wesson M&P40

.40 S&W
15 rnd magazine
DAO
Novak Lo-Mount sight w/Tritium
removable palm swells

The only problem I've found with it the magazine disconnect safety. Other than that, this firearm is great. It shoots 3 inch groups at 25 yards almost on its own. The two best features are the trigger and the chassis. The problem that I have always had with glock is a spongy trigger mechanism that seems to translate to every other DAO(Double Action Only) handgun that I have fired. S&W has designed a comfortable trigger that feels more like a good Double Action Revolver than a DAO Automatic. Also, S&W has designed this firearm with a reinforced polymer frame. A steel chassis has been imbedded into the polymer frame. All structural components are steel, unlike Glocks, XD's, or H&Ks. I'm predicting this firearm will do very well.

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/...ted=tech&isFirearm=Y&parent_category_rn=15711

CSM

Reaction score
Smith and Wesson M&P40

.40 S&W
15 rnd magazine
DAO
Novak Lo-Mount sight w/Tritium
removable palm swells

The only problem I've found with it the magazine disconnect safety. Other than that, this firearm is great. It shoots 3 inch groups at 25 yards almost on its own. The two best features are the trigger and the chassis. The problem that I have always had with glock is a spongy trigger mechanism that seems to translate to every other DAO(Double Action Only) handgun that I have fired. S&W has designed a comfortable trigger that feels more like a good Double Action Revolver than a DAO Automatic. Also, S&W has designed this firearm with a reinforced polymer frame. A steel chassis has been imbedded into the polymer frame. All structural components are steel, unlike Glocks, XD's, or H&Ks. I'm predicting this firearm will do very well.

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/...ted=tech&isFirearm=Y&parent_category_rn=15711

Very nice piece...I find that model pretty sweet to shoot.

OP
CrimsonWhite

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Reaction score
Very nice piece...I find that model pretty sweet to shoot.

It comes out in .45 ACP in Feb 2007. I can't wait.

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List