My nephew got a fighter pilot slot!!!!

maybelooking

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2021
He's been training in a turbo prop not knowing if he would get a fighter slot or fly cargo. He made fighter!!!! Starts in a T-38 in a few days. Later this summer he will find out what plane he will get. He wants either an F-16 or an F-35.

My vote is F-16. Its always been my favorite jet fighter!!!

Very proud uncle for sure!!!!!!!!

He's been training in a turbo prop not knowing if he would get a fighter slot or fly cargo. He made fighter!!!! Starts in a T-38 in a few days. Later this summer he will find out what plane he will get. He wants either an F-16 or an F-35.

Good for him. If he gets his final ticket, they will pay him beaucoup bucks just to re-enlist as long as possible. Someone I know said they just paid his kid $200K to stay on flying an osprey which he was planning to do anyway.

Very cool :)

Good for him. If he gets his final ticket, they will pay him beaucoup bucks just to re-enlist as long as possible. Someone I know said they just paid his kid $200K to stay on flying an osprey which he was planning to do anyway.
When you get up every morning loving what you do so much , you never worked a damned day in your life

When they have to stuff your pockets overflowing with cash to stay, you basically own your boss........lolol

And with good reason. No matter what airframe he gets, that's still badass.

And the -16's always been my favorite jet, too. But I have to admit, the -38 is a damn sexy jet.

F35 is the way to go, all the jocks who get them rave about them, congrats....

Tell him joining the military is throwing your life away. That is what the GOP says.

200K should just be for the hazard pay for flying that piece of trash. One of the worst planes the US has ever had.

Congratulations! Good for him!

You have every right to be very proud. It is not an easy accomplishment.

Congrads to both of you...

Forum List

Back