My honest Confession...

JOKER96BRAVO said:
My honest Confession...

I've never seen (in person) two women making out!!!
(sigh)

Saw it in a park once. Two high school/college age girls. Hot. Couldn't enjoy it though, because I had the wife with me.

gop_jeff said:
Saw it in a park once. Two high school/college age girls. Hot. Couldn't enjoy it though, because I had the wife with me.
At least you got to peek for a few...
(sigh)
mmmmmm college girls making out at the park :rock:

(sigh)

You really ought to sometime, it's quite a sight!

Go to any bars at Five Points in Columbia, SC on a Thursday or friday night, you'll find some girls making out.

Dan said:
You really ought to sometime, it's quite a sight!

Go to any bars at Five Points in Columbia, SC on a Thursday or friday night, you'll find some girls making out.

My ex said he saw this live in a strip club in Vancouver. You'd think he hit the jack pot or something.

Dan said:
Which bars did you go to? I've only been there twice, I went to Rafter's and... Sharkey's, I believe it was called.

Just those two, actually....from the best of my memory! :D

Sandy73 said:
Pink Floyd sucks ! :gross2:

Have you sought Psychological counselling for this horrible and tragic mental illness? I think they might have a medication or something that could help you out!

no1tovote4 said:
Have you sought Psychological counselling for this horrible and tragic mental illness? I think they might have a medication or something that could help you out!

you know if you smoke some weed it will all make sense....this could also explain why d is always complaining that he ain't getting laid

JOKER96BRAVO said:
My honest Confession...

(sigh)

i was the creamy white filling between my x and a current girlfriend in college while they were making out!!!

My honest confession:

It wasn’t Professor Plum, in the conservatory, with the lead pipe…

It was me, in the library, with the candlestick.

Forum List

Back