Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I just measured my pulse and it was 63 only

yet my heart seems to beat loud and fast and it’s creeping the F out of me

the ER said I was fine

On Benzs I never seemed to ever hear it beat
. It was slow and quiet

my psychotictrist thinks my heart is out of whack because I am suffering withdrawal symptoms from the Benzos

On Benzs I never seemed to ever hear it beat
. It was slow and quiet

my psychotictrist thinks my heart is out of whack because I am suffering withdrawal symptoms from the Benzos
Have you thought of changing shrinks? I don't think this one is filling the bill, only padding his pockets.

You're fine. It's when you don't hear it beating that it's a problem.

They ask me at the ER room if I was suicidal and said NO. Then they ask me if I wanted to harm anyone and I said only last Wed and Friday at work lol They did not laugh at my joke

HE HE . I think I am funny

I just measured my pulse and it was 63 only

yet my heart seems to beat loud and fast and it’s creeping the F out of me

the ER said I was fine
Well if you want it to not be fine keep obsessing over it. That's a guranteed way to raise both your pulse and BP.

They ask me at the ER room if I was suicidal and said NO. Then they ask me if I wanted to harm anyone and I said only last Wed and Friday at work lol They did not laugh at my joke

In Florida the cops or physicians can ask you questions and if you reply in the wrong manner they have no other choices but to Baker Act you. Away you go for a couple of weeks to a clinic. The cops have no sense of humor at all if you joking reply to their questions.

That is true of most people who aren't funny. :D

Those are the last people you want to say something like that too even if you are joking, they'll put it in your medical records as fact.

The body actually makes lots of noise.
When you stretch any muscle even, it can be very noisy.
You just normally tune it out.
The withdrawal symptoms just have you overly noticing.
Ignore it.

In Florida the cops or physicians can ask you questions and if you reply in the wrong manner they have no other choices but to Baker Act you. Away you go for a couple of weeks to a clinic. The cops have no sense of humor at all if you joking reply to their questions.

YES your right !! thanks

Forum List

Back