My heart is breaking

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Saying that “it’s terrible what’s going on right now,” Donald J. Trump told reporters on Wednesday that “it’s a very scary time for men, because women can vote them out of office.”

“It’s very scary right now to be a man,” Trump said. “You can do or say something that women don’t like, and suddenly millions of women will come out of the woodwork and vote against you. I think it’s a disgrace.”

“It’s getting to the point where men are not going to be able to ridicule women at their campaign rallies without being terribly afraid that women are going to vote against them,” he said. “It’s a very scary time.”

Trump said that, if women are allowed to get away with voting men out of office, “No one will be safe.”

“I’ll tell you what’s going to happen,” Trump warned. “If it’s up to women to decide who’s in power and who’s not, men like me aren’t even going to run.”

Later in the day, Donald Trump, Jr., echoed his father’s words. “Last night, when I put my sons to bed, I had to tell them to be nice to girls,” he said. “It broke my heart.”

• Andy Borowitz is the New York Times best-selling author of “The 50 Funniest American Writers,” and a comedian who has written for The New Yorker since 1998. He writes theBorowitz Report, a satirical column on the news, for newyorker.com.

Xtreme.jpg

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Saying that “it’s terrible what’s going on right now,” Donald J. Trump told reporters on Wednesday that “it’s a very scary time for men, because women can vote them out of office.”

“It’s very scary right now to be a man,” Trump said. “You can do or say something that women don’t like, and suddenly millions of women will come out of the woodwork and vote against you. I think it’s a disgrace.”

“It’s getting to the point where men are not going to be able to ridicule women at their campaign rallies without being terribly afraid that women are going to vote against them,” he said. “It’s a very scary time.”

Trump said that, if women are allowed to get away with voting men out of office, “No one will be safe.”

“I’ll tell you what’s going to happen,” Trump warned. “If it’s up to women to decide who’s in power and who’s not, men like me aren’t even going to run.”

Later in the day, Donald Trump, Jr., echoed his father’s words. “Last night, when I put my sons to bed, I had to tell them to be nice to girls,” he said. “It broke my heart.”

• Andy Borowitz is the New York Times best-selling author of “The 50 Funniest American Writers,” and a comedian who has written for The New Yorker since 1998. He writes theBorowitz Report, a satirical column on the news, for newyorker.com.
Women do think with their pussies and not with their brains. Oh I mean think with their hearts, because they are so easy to be duped by fear..The left has mastered fear, by saying "if you dont vote Dem, then the Reps will take your right away to an abortion, or deny you contraception, or take your welfare away". So those poor fat snowflakes listen and vote for the very people who treat them like whores.

Here is a typical liberal welfare queen and listen to who she voted for?

ED

in the future, when you post satire....

PUT IT IN SATIRE

Thread moved

You may want to look up "satire"... or just carry on

Still taking that as serious commentary?
No I know it's not serious BUT even you must admit how the 3x married pos hates women Even pays them off to keep them quiet Think that's a crime??

no

why do you?
Because it is a crime Paying off people to keep them quiet Even an idiot like you must know that
Yeah real funny
A new report says Trump was directly involved in campaign finance crimes
Michael Cohen pleaded guilty to two campaign violations. The Wall Street Journal reports Trump was involved in both.

No I know it's not serious BUT even you must admit how the 3x married pos hates women Even pays them off to keep them quiet Think that's a crime??

no

why do you?
Because it is a crime Paying off people to keep them quiet Even an idiot like you must know that

Were they involved in criminal activities?

then, no

no

why do you?
Yeah real funny
A new report says Trump was directly involved in campaign finance crimes
Michael Cohen pleaded guilty to two campaign violations. The Wall Street Journal reports Trump was involved in both.

no

why do you?
No, it isnt a crime when 2 consenting adults agree to a contract.

Non-disclosure agreement - Wikipedia
A non-disclosure agreement (NDA), also known as a confidentiality agreement (CA), confidential disclosure agreement (CDA), proprietary information agreement (PIA) or secrecy agreement (SA), is a legal contract between at least two parties that outlines confidential material, knowledge, or information that the parties wish to share with one another for certain purposes, but wish to restrict access to or by third parties. The most common forms of these are in doctor–patient confidentiality (physician–patient privilege), attorney–client privilege, priest–penitent privilege, and bank–client confidentiality agreements.
You sure are showing your partisan stupidity and continue talking like a retarded child. I hope this definition will help you better understand why everyone thinks you are stupid....

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Congressional slush hush payouts, guess these were crimes, too?

upload_2018-11-10_22-2-31.png

no

why do you?

Congressional slush hush payouts, guess these were crimes, too?

View attachment 228111

no

why do you?
Yeah, and with our Tax dollars too... That should be high crimes against the US, and those assholes should be strung up and drawn and quartered...Think about those women that the congressmen abused then paid off...

Forum List

Back