My grandmother said blacks were tricked into wearing chains again in the 1980's with certain fashions...I guess they are now being tricked to bow.

Wintw

Silver Member
Jul 31, 2016
My grandmother said blacks were tricked into wearing chains again in the 1980's with certain fashion trends...I guess they are now being tricked to bow. I know I'm not though. I bow for no one nor will I ever. I offer my head up to no one. Anyone who does (Drew Breeze, Pelosi) don't deserve to keep it.

My grandmother said blacks were tricked into wearing chains again in the 1980's with certain fashion trends...I guess they are now being tricked to bow. I know I'm not though. I bow for no one nor will I ever. I offer my head up to no one. Anyone who does (Drew Breeze, Pelosi) don't deserve to keep it.
Taking a knee is bowing you fucking retard. Anyone that thinks blacks were tricked into wearing chains again is a retarded bitch too.

• Banned
Taking a knee is bowing you fucking retard. Anyone that thinks blacks were tricked into wearing chains again is a retarded bitch too.

Did someone say something about "taking a knee" not being "bowing"? You must have some typo going on here. So, out of curiosity to whom are you offering you, your family's, and your communities necks and heads to?

Forum List

Back