Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Shipping , packing and print store

It was livable until Amazon was dealt in

. Imagine dealing with thousands of Amazon packages a month
. You must provide free storage and free packing .
You only get .70 cents per item

Amazon screwed everybody. I'm very glad to be free of them.

My friend had a package store. Closed it 10 years ago. What took you so long to figure it out?

I had it for 17 years!!!
I was desperate for work and job
He was the sole private owner and did well in one location for 20 years. The declines started around 2005 when UPS and FedX rates went through the roof. In the end (the die-hard) couldn't afford part time payroll and his greedy landlord.

Is it? Explain.

When ever the plight of the Poor is discussed, they always say "... and then the landlord evicted us." ... like rentals are supposed to be a charity organization ... parents who gamble away their rent money are going to be homeless ... it's not the landlord's fault ... in this case, the property could carry higher rents, so the landlord raised them ... that's free market ... [ka'ching] ... the Rich getting richer is good for the Rich ...

When ever the plight of the Poor is discussed, they always say "... and then the landlord evicted us." ... like rentals are supposed to be a charity organization ... parents who gamble away their rent money are going to be homeless ... it's not the landlord's fault ... in this case, the property could carry higher rents, so the landlord raised them ... that's free market ... [ka'ching] ... the Rich getting richer is good for the Rich ...
I see many empty places that once had proprietors.

My 6 years in Vegas has been extreme daily conflicts at work with mostly white trash women and blacks

Forum List

Back