My former elementary school teacher would be nowadays in Norway in jail

Yes ok but I dont take a personal stand but a principled one, i do not hate gays, do not hate trans, or women or anyone, what if my son were gay, and i have a mum a sister etc. but lets say i would say a woman is more naturally inclined to nurture and raise children then to be a soldier is that anti-women or hateful? Is that really a prejudice or hate? What if im against the ideology and propaganda of genderism but not against the people themselfes?
I have seen some women I would bet on in a possible fight against a man. Anyway, they should be able to be a soldier if they choose after meeting some conditions, of course. Ask Israel how this works out.

Against propaganda? In other words, you are okay with this people as long as they keep a low profile.

I have seen some women I would bet on in a possible fight against a man. Anyway, they should be able to be a soldier if they choose after meeting some conditions, of course. Ask Israel how this works out.

Against propaganda? In other words, you are okay with this people as long as they keep a low profile.

What if those people influence other force other people into their agenda?

1. I haven't seen this commercial.
2. This site is clearly pushing its agenda.
3. Adopting children by gay couples and transgenderism among children are highly complex issues. They don't have easy answers.

So if you didnt saw it you believe it is fake news? This commercial didnt exist? When you say it is a complex issue and there is no answer, you avoid answering it, so you give room to those who do, like the activists and lobbyists, you just look the other way.

So you believe that a male is defined by feelings and not science and if you disagree it is hate speech?
I don't support such legal term as 'hate speech'. If a male wears long hairs and women's attire, who you or me are for him to forbid that? Or you endorse government mandated ways of appearance?

So if you didnt saw it you believe it is fake news? This commercial didnt exist? When you say it is a complex issue and there is no answer, you avoid answering it, so you give room to those who do, like the activists and lobbyists, you just look the other way.
Man, if you are going to put your words in my mouth, then our conversation will come to an end.

I didn't say it was fake news. I haven't seen this commercial and so I can't say anything about it.

Okay, what is your solution? Forbid them to adopt children, forbid to wear opposite sex's dresses, forbid to talk openly about that? Or what?

I don't support such legal term as 'hate speech'. If a male wears long hairs and women's attire, who you or me are for him to forbid that? Or you endorse government mandated ways of appearance?
They can wear whatever they want but to call a male a male isn’t hate speech.

Yes, your point, you smug liberal prick.

We all attempt to make a point when we respond.

The number of children I have is immaterial to his premise.
The number of your children is material to your claim of Muslim replacement. How are you supposed to sustain your economy and social sphere, if such as you are too concerned on their own well-being and consider kids to be too expensive to afford?

The number of your children is material to your claim of Muslim replacement.
Muslims outbreed native Europeans 4:1

So there is your claim of Muslim replacement.

Additionally, for every single Muslim immigrant results in an additional chain migration of four more Muslims via extended family.

CUCK.

How are you supposed to sustain your economy and social sphere, if such as you are too concerned on their own well-being and consider kids to be too expensive to afford?
So you are just going to turn your entire cultures over to third worlders who do not share your culture, morals, religion (you fucks gave that away)?

Is that the solution?

EXCLUDING the fact that the majority of immigrants do not possess the highly technical degrees, education, skill sets...nor IQ to achieve first world standards.

EXCLUDING the fact that the vast majority of immigrants require taxpayer assistance 10...20...years after arriving in your country.

EXCLUDING the fact that your prisons are filled with third world shitheads

EXCLUDING the fact that your socialized medical, dental, HOUSING, education systems are stressed with the burden of these groups.

But ya need a guy workin at Asda...and wipin grannie's ass...fuckin Euro clowns.

3. Adopting children by gay couples and transgenderism among children are highly complex issues. They don't have easy answers.
Yeth...highly complex...yet encouraged in Eurabia where your native population isn't failing to breed ENOUGH...so why not push faggotry even harder...

It's sthoo complicated...

A continent of retarded lemmings.

Muslims outbreed native Europeans 4:1

So there is your claim of Muslim replacement.

Additionally, for every single Muslim immigrant results in an additional chain migration of four more Muslims via extended family.

CUCK.

So you are just going to turn your entire cultures over to third worlders who do not share your culture, morals, religion (you fucks gave that away)?

Is that the solution?

EXCLUDING the fact that the majority of immigrants do not possess the highly technical degrees, education, skill sets...nor IQ to achieve first world standards.

EXCLUDING the fact that the vast majority of immigrants require taxpayer assistance 10...20...years after arriving in your country.

EXCLUDING the fact that your prisons are filled with third world shitheads

EXCLUDING the fact that your socialized medical, dental, HOUSING, education systems are stressed with the burden of these groups.

But ya need a guy workin at Asda...and wipin grannie's ass...fuckin Euro clowns.
Dude, do you live in the US? If yes, than your salad has little meaning. Because all that happens in the US too. The only difference is that your cheap labour arrives from Latin America.

You need workers to pick your fruits, to do low skilled jobs in industry and construction, to drive your tracks, to repair your infrastructure, and yes of course to wipe your ass. All the same.

And all that because you 'higher race' clowns won't do that especially for the moneys the 'wetbacks' get.

Yeth...highly complex...yet encouraged in Eurabia where your native population isn't failing to breed ENOUGH...so why not push faggotry even harder...

It's sthoo complicated...

A continent of retarded lemmings.
The same is in the US. How many children do you have?

Dude, do you live in the US? If yes, than your salad has little meaning. Because all that happens in the US too. The only difference is that your cheap labour arrives from Latin America.
Where did i claim the US was better?

We have wetbacks POURING over our border...over the last 20 years 25% of Central America has emigrated here....ILLEGALLY...

Let that sink in Nigel...25% of Mesoamerica...here.

We are no better.

BUT...you Europeans are some of the most obnoxious, 'holier than thou', social egalitarian, FUCKWITS on the planet.

So yeah...virtual boot...meet virtual face.

You need workers to pick your fruits, to do low skilled jobs in industry and construction, to drive your tracks, to repair your infrastructure, and yes of course to wipe your ass. All the same.
NO...we don't.

Do you know who picked the fruit for the first 200 years of this country?

WE DID!

That's right Nigel...we picked the fuckin fruit..not wetbacks.

That's yet another lie you have been told.

We also mowed the lawns...cleaned up the streets...painted the houses...BUILT the houses.

Just like...wait for it.....YOU dumb MFers...

Crazy right?

Forum List

Back