My former elementary school teacher would be nowadays in Norway in jail

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Tramps and Thieves, A Real Gypsy Pay-off
He taught us what male and female is (ying and yang, female being reception passive and caring etc. ) and that family means a man and a woman and children and that family is the basic unit of society. He really taught us that 30 years ago when I was 7 years old.

Nowadays he might be in jail for hate speech in Norway.

He taught us what male and female is (ying and yang, female being reception passive and caring etc. ) and that family means a man and a woman and children and that family is the basic unit of society. He really taught us that 30 years ago when I was 7 years old.

And what if a family doesn't have children, then it is not a family?

That's nonsense That's not hate speech. Hate speech are for example such sentences like ... oh sorry - I hate hate speech. No need to use it.

A teacher from me spoke by the way about 30 years ago "Marriage is an institution to legitimate the children of a wife as the own children of a man". The girls in my class - 90% beautiful girls - reacted very heavy to this statement and it gave a lot of discussions. But I thought about many men I and my friends knew - and indeed lots of young men married because their girlfriend got pregnant. Anything else had been seen as the shame to shirk responsibility. But this time seems to be over in the growing time of ego-centrism. I fear soon it will be totally normal that no one will marry any longer (in a Christian sense of this word) - and if women don't like to get lost in the stress to educate their children alone it will need in the future other villages than the villages of the past which it needs to educate a child.

Last edited:
Absolutely nuts. The world has lost it's mind...

I guess it is also clear for you that someone who speaks out the free opinion "Come at 3 o'clock. Then we will kill them all with hand grenades." is not under protection of the right "Everyone has the right to speak out in public his critical opinion". Such a sentence is for example a concrete plan for mass-murder.

The lady here is by the way right: A lesbian is a homosexual woman and nothing else. When she went really to jail only because she said so then this would be indeed a crime of the Norwegian state. But perhaps this had more to do with stalking or something like this because everyone has also the right to say "I am a Lesbian transgender" - or "I am a lesbian man" what I indeed did say sometimes in my life beause I love "gay" (=wonderful) women.

Last edited:
No then it is a married couple. I think. But Im not quiete sure, but he really said it 30 years ago. He explained society and he said at the basic unit is the family, the family is man woman and children. I remember it.
So what? 30 years ago you would have been beaten up for entering some places.

Which places? And can I get beaten up for entering some places nowadays too and which ones? Can you get beaten if you enter certain places and if so which ones? And if so Where is also the correlation between me or you geating beaten and the definition of family and gender do you say one is necessary the one leading to the other and if one is not leading to the other why do you mention it?

Which places? And can I get beaten up for entering some places nowadays too and which ones? Can you get beaten if you enter certain places and if so which ones? And if so Where is also the correlation between me or you geating beaten and the definition of family and gender do you say one is necessary the one leading to the other and if one is not leading to the other why do you mention it?
My point is that what seemed 'appropriate' 30 years ago or 50 or 100 etc may not be seemed so now. And people who are fond of good old days look ridiculous for the most part.

Yes, I may have been beaten up even 20 years ago just for entering a 'wrong' neighborhoods.

My point is that what seemed 'appropriate' 30 years ago or 50 or 100 etc may not be seemed so now. And people who are fond of good old days look ridiculous for the most part.

Yes, I may have been beaten up even 20 years ago just for entering a 'wrong' neighborhoods.
Not everything changed to good and not everything was bad im also not saying good old days but one has no connection to the other you might also be beaten today for being at the wrong place at the wrong time and it does not need to be hillibilies or rednecks

30 years ago I am surprised that he would teach that way. Forty years ago when my daughter was in the third year of primary school the Council was intending on the schools having a reading book called something like James lives with Ann and Joan in order that kids know this can happen. All hell broke lose. Some parents were concerned it would make their kids gay which they said was not normal. I asked why they thought their kids would do something which was not normal to them. I think Thatcher stepped in. Unfortunately I moved so am not sure of the outcome but I think they stopped the kids having the opportunity to read the book. I do not know where you live but I am surprised he gave you no knowledge of other people's sexuality.

30 years ago I am surprised that he would teach that way. Forty years ago when my daughter was in the third year of primary school the Council was intending on the schools having a reading book called something like James lives with Ann and Joan in order that kids know this can happen. All hell broke lose. Some parents were concerned it would make their kids gay which they said was not normal. I asked why they thought their kids would do something which was not normal to them. I think Thatcher stepped in. Unfortunately I moved so am not sure of the outcome but I think they stopped the kids having the opportunity to read the book. I do not know where you live but I am surprised he gave you no knowledge of other people's sexuality.
Maybe you live in a big city i went to school in a small village i was even physically disciplined by being pulled up by the ears

Maybe you live in a big city i went to school in a small village i was even physically disciplined by being pulled up by the ears
Yes, it was London. Possibly also because you live in the US. I don't think there is such a big difference in teaching in the UK - though as I said I think Thatcher managed to get it chucked out for a few more years.

Last edited:
30 years ago society was intolerant of Gay people and their freedoms were trampled on.
Nowadays the focus has moved on to transgender folk. Its very depressing. Why do people need a minority to hate ?

Not everything changed to good and not everything was bad im also not saying good old days but one has no connection to the other you might also be beaten today for being at the wrong place at the wrong time and it does not need to be hillibilies or rednecks
Yes, but that was not my point. Prejudice. Against different social, ethnic, religious groups and so on. You are either endorse or oppose it.

Your white European ass would get beat going into parts of Malmo, Paris, and Brussels too.

What is your point?

Because faggots and Muslims replacing traditional European culture is A OK!

Fuckin cuck.

Yes, but that was not my point. Prejudice. Against different social, ethnic, religious groups and so on. You are either endorse or oppose it.

Yes ok but I dont take a personal stand but a principled one, i do not hate gays, do not hate trans, or women or anyone, what if my son were gay, and i have a mum a sister etc. but lets say i would say a woman is more naturally inclined to nurture and raise children then to be a soldier is that anti-women or hateful? Is that really a prejudice or hate? What if im against the ideology and propaganda of genderism but not against the people themselfes?

Your white European ass would get beat going into parts of Malmo, Paris, and Brussels too.

What is your point?

Because faggots and Muslims replacing traditional European culture is A OK!

Fuckin cuck.
My point? How many children do you have?

Forum List

Back