My former elementary school teacher would be nowadays in Norway in jail

Where did i claim the US was better?

We have wetbacks POURING over our border...over the last 20 years 25% of Central America has emigrated here....ILLEGALLY...

Let that sink in Nigel...25% of Mesoamerica...here.

We are no better.

BUT...you Europeans are some of the most obnoxious, 'holier than thou', social egalitarian, FUCKWITS on the planet.

So yeah...virtual boot...meet virtual face.

NO...we don't.

Do you know who picked the fruit for the first 200 years of this country?

WE DID!

That's right Nigel...we picked the fuckin fruit..not wetbacks.

That's yet another lie you have been told.

We also mowed the lawns...cleaned up the streets...painted the houses...BUILT the houses.

Just like...wait for it.....YOU dumb MFers...

Crazy right?
Dude, I am going to tell you some things that, I think, schoolboys know and understand. But you seem to have been slow. Okay.

For centuries, the European continent had ever increasing population (we exclude here wars and pandemics to simplify a learning process for you). So, Europe had growing and overall young population that was able to build cities, work in the fields and fight in the wars without importing outsiders.

Moreover, this population began expanding to the outside world, settling in warious continents. North America wasn't an exception. And the United States were developed by emigrants. White emigrants from Europe, mostly. The main word here is 'mostly', but we won't concentrate on it to smooth your learning path.

But in the 20th century this trend went downward. White population is declining and it will be so in the foreseeable future. And yes, the US needs immigrants again, but now Europe can't afford to send masses of young and cheap labour, because it itself needs them. And as a result of that, both Europe and the US import workers form the 'third world' to fill gaps in labour market.

And now try to read it again slowly. And show a part you didn't get the most.

Dude, I am going to tell you some things that, I think, schoolboys know and understand. But you seem to have been slow. Okay.

For centuries, the European continent had ever increasing population (we exclude here wars and pandemics to simplify a learning process for you). So, Europe had growing and overall young population that was able to build cities, work in the fields and fight in the wars without importing outsiders.

Moreover, this population began expanding to the outside world, settling in warious continents. North America wasn't an exception. And the United States were developed by emigrants. White emigrants from Europe, mostly. The main word here is 'mostly', but we won't concentrate on it to smooth your learning path.

But in the 20th century this trend went downward. White population is declining and it will be so in the foreseeable future. And yes, the US needs immigrants again, but now Europe can't afford to send masses of young and cheap labour, because it itself needs them. And as a result of that, both Europe and the US import workers form the 'third world' to fill gaps in labour market.

And now try to read it again slowly. And show a part you didn't get the most.
And my answer to all of this hand wringing and worrying is Japan.

A nation with a dwindling population but is still a top five economy.

Japan has automated, increased technology, and has remained highly competitive and beyond first world with literally no immigration.

All of this BULLSHIT about "We need 85 IQ Ahmed and his five cousin/wives or we will all die!"

Is just that...BULLSHIT.

And my answer to all of this hand wringing and worrying is Japan.

A nation with a dwindling population but is still a top five economy.

Japan has automated, increased technology, and has remained highly competitive and beyond first world with literally no immigration.

All of this BULLSHIT about "We need 85 IQ Ahmed and his five cousin/wives or we will all die!"

Is just that...BULLSHIT.
Yeah, your ilk likes to mention Japan in this case. The Japanese have their certain work mentality. They are ready to work in their 70s and stay at work overtime for much longer than the Europeans.

Yeah, your ilk likes to mention Japan in this case. The Japanese have their certain work mentality. They are ready to work in their 70s and stay at work overtime for much longer than the Europeans.
No...it's not about work mentality, or culture.

This is about aging populations.

This is a pure numbers thing.

The FACT is the Japanese ARE doing it....without half of the third world polluting their nation.

However, most importantly...this is not about jobs.

This is about YOU promoting your own replacement.

Defending your own replacement.

Chastising others for not also promoting this.

This is why Europeans are morons.

No...it's not about work mentality, or culture.

This is about aging populations.

This is a pure numbers thing.

The FACT is the Japanese ARE doing it....without half of the third world polluting their nation.

However, most importantly...this is not about jobs.

This is about YOU promoting your own replacement.

Defending your own replacement.

Chastising others for not also promoting this.

This is why Europeans are morons.
You seem like to blame others for your own failures. Okay, why are you allowing your replacement? Why you don't do anything?

Btw, in what field do you work?

Forum List

Back