My final Solution to the European Problem

IceMan30

Sep 24, 2016
This would have been my final solution to the European Problem, if I were FDR or Truman.

NO country in Europe except for The United Kingdom, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Poland, Russia and Israel may EVER again raise, fund, utilize the services of, maintain or command a Military Force.

And part of Germany (the aggressor) would have been ceded to the Jewish people, to become Israel.
Israel would be a European country, instead of a far western, Mediterranean coastal middle east country based on the OLD British settlement...
But rather based on the continent and proximity to where the Jews are actually from, combined with Justice.

And a Portion of Europe, from whatever viable source.... would be an American STATE, populated by Americans.

Last edited:
My solution to the American problem:
-sterilize all Americans

We would then be able to have world peace.

This would have been my final solution to the European Problem, if I were FDR or Truman.

NO country in Europe except for The United Kingdom, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Poland, Russia and Israel may EVER again raise, fund, utilize the services of, maintain or command a Military Force.

And part of Germany (the aggressor) would have been ceded to the Jewish people, to become Israel.
Israel would be a European country, instead of a far western, Mediterranean coastal middle east country based on the OLD British settlement...
But rather based on the continent and proximity to where the Jews are actually from, combined with Justice.

And a Portion of Europe, from whatever viable source.... would be an American STATE, populated by Americans.
Trump? Is that you? I can't think of anyone else as clueless about foreign affairs. Are you here seeking advice?

What was "the European problem" after WW2? The problem for the US. was that president FDR may have been so disabled by a series of strokes that the final negotiations concerning post WW2 Europe were left to and old Brit (Chruchill) and a relatively viable and aggressive leader of the Soviets, Joe Stalin.

Forum List

Back