My favorite Halloween song.... yours?

Although Thriller isn't a Halloween song, MJ did create it for Vincent Prices legacy of thrillers and creepy movies.
Ghostbusters isn't a Halloween song either. But I love both of these.

I don't know that I have a favorite actual Halloween SONG.............but I still like my first love of this record I got so long ago...

Although Thriller isn't a Halloween song, MJ did create it for Vincent Prices legacy of thrillers and creepy movies.
Ghostbusters isn't a Halloween song either. But I love both of these.

I don't know that I have a favorite actual Halloween SONG.............but I still like my first love of this record I got so long ago...

I had that record. One side was sound effects, the other was sound effects with some narration.

I love a lot of the classics but this is my new favorite. It's so catchy and I first heard it in Hocus Pocus 2.

Terrible movie that shouldn't exist. First one was "ok" this one is awful

To each their own but like I said before that's just my new favorite Halloween jam. I've always loved Monster Mash, Thriller, and Dead Man's Party since the first time I've heard them. 😁

I have always loved this song ever since it was first released in 1994.

God bless you and the girls always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of them)

P.S. I can't help but smile when I hear the lyric, "It made me crazy to be told where to go by something that's no such thing." :) :) :)

Forum List

Back