"My favorite drawings at the Muhmmad cartoon festival in Texas....

Mar 27, 2012
California
...were the two chalk outlines out front."

Evan Sayet on Twitter My favorite drawings at the Muhammad cartoon festival in Texas were the two chalk outlines out front.

Man-Must-Die.jpg

Nadir Soofi's mother and gradmother both thought he was 'moderate.' What they and others don't understand or refuse to accept is that any practicing Muslim supports the killing of the infidels. The importance of killing the infidel is stated more than a hundred times in the Muslims' death guide.

Notice that their expressed target states don't include Texas. Just lefty states where they have support.

Nadir Soofi's mother and gradmother both thought he was 'moderate.' What they and others don't understand or refuse to accept is that any practicing Muslim supports the killing of the infidels. The importance of killing the infidel is stated more than a hundred times in the Muslims' death guide.

Let me guess, her daughter married some black dude and later out popped a future Islamic terrorist.

Imagine the odds.....2 shots, 2 hits, 2 instant kills........someone was watching over this officer.....perhaps guiding his hand.....

They had body armor. Where did he shoot? I understand he was 60 years old and a qualified marksman.

Forum List

Back