my fave soccer team Atletico Madrid to play Turkish giants Besiktas in midweek to raise funds for Turkish relief efforts & victim's families of quake

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Antoine Griezmann and Marcos Llorente on the same team? of course it's my fave team!

Not sure about , Turkish Giants .
One of the big three .
But good luck to it as a fund raising device .

• Banned
One of the big three .
i'm a Trabzonspor fan in Turkey as of now, because stud Marc Bartra plays for them. i was as you say in England "gutted" when he left Real Betis. they had the makings of a solid Champions League team

• Banned
One of the big three .
i'm gonna put Man United V Everton on in the background but won't care for it probably because Garnacho is out injured lol am i too gay for you? LOL

Gays are fine by me .Though I am just a" normal "middle aged centre position lady with a big mouth .
My home City is the UK Gay capital outside London and the swanky area I live in is their "command centre and flag ship" .
But, as you know , your community love intelligence , style and good taste though we often disagree in the latter area .
So I have many good acquaintances, even pals , and I reciprocate honest empathy and respect .
But still take the piss out of the drama merchants and show boaters .

Forum List

Back