My employee who quit me got fired

Muhammed
They fixed the dozen I had in my bedroom

I still have a massive one by the kitchen and 3-4 smaller ones in the living room

This shit is like a soap opera lol.

Different catastrophe every day. Personally I blame it on the carpet bumps!
He certainly gets a lot of attention.

He has a certain talent and probably has what it takes to make some kind of reality tv show regarding the ups and down of business owners or something like that.

Something he should investigate.

He should not be wasting his talent operating some sort of franchise.

Persuader
I am not hear for attention
I have vest scary problems in Vegas and need help
I wish I did not post this stuff but who else can I talk too

She only gave me 2 days notice and left for a better job .
Appears she was fired as she is now trying to get employee wage benefits from me . She lied and said I cut back her hours .
I actually doubled her hours

What a good damn liar and my regional boss claims she say her pocket $5 from me
When your state commission tries to charge you for unemployment, have all your records documented clearly showing that her hours increased. Write a sworn statement and have it notarized, stating that [employee's name] worked for you from [start date to end date], did not have hours reduced during the pandemic months of [2020 to 2021], but instead had hours increase [from X to Z on average, as shown in the attached payroll records]. [Name] was not fired, but voluntarily chose to quit by not showing up for work since [end date to the present]. You continued to offer the opportunity to work, but [employee] never returned or communicated after abandoning the job.

Check with a lawyer what to write to make a court standard Affidavit.

sjsjjsjsjsjejjejdjdjjjee.jpg

Forum List

Back