My dad is a gutless COWARD

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
He 100 percent denied that Hamas brutally killed any babies.
He blamed the entire attack on the Trump Admin.

He was FAR more concern and interested in the people of GAZA being without electricity and suffering from IAF attacks.

HE also denied that any women were raped too.

I told my brother and he said he is not surprised and called him a gutless WEASEL

He was FAR more concern and interested in the people of GAZA being without electricity and suffering from IAF attacks.

I told my brother and he said he is not surprised and called him a gutless WEASEL

It's a shame you and your father hold such different views.
While my father was alive he taught me his views and I agree with those views to this day.

It's a shame you and your father hold such different views.
While my father was alive he taught me his views and I agree with those views to this day.

HOW can I be friendly with a leftist HACK who watches CNN about 4-5 hours per day and repeats whatever they said.

IF CNN told him that H was good - he would agree

You're a millennial, aren't you?

HOW can I be friendly with a leftist HACK who watches CNN about 4-5 hours per day and repeats whatever they said.

It's simple, you retarded entitled moron. You don't discuss politics with your dad. Mine is the same way. Complete leftist who hates Trump for the BS reasons the left makes up. So I respect him and what he believes, and we talk about golf, fishing, work or anything other than politics.

He just sounds like a brainwashed fool.

I got plenty of them in my family. Boomers that grew up with unwavering faith in all our government institutions, and in the media. They blindly believe everything spewed on TV. It’s so sad and pathetic. All I can do at this point is pray for them.

It's simple, you retarded entitled moron. You don't discuss politics with your dad. Mine is the same way. Complete leftist who hates Trump for the BS reasons the left makes up. So I respect him and what he believes, and we talk about golf, fishing, work or anything other than politics.

I DONT , HE BRINGS IT UP and I RESPOND

He is a coward

He just sounds like a brainwashed fool.

I got plenty of them in my family. Boomers that grew up with unwavering faith in all our government institutions, and in the media. They blindly believe everything spewed on TV. It’s so sad and pathetic. All I can do at this point is pray for them.

LMAO.. Putting politics above family..... Only into todays right/left brainwashing propaganda can retarded things like this happen.

Like I said....
I lost my Dad when I was 16 and the things he taught me before he died are still with me.

HE is also refused any truth that TEXAS is being flooded with tens of thousands per day lol
You're the coward for not changing the subject. FFS, he's not your neighbor.

HE only STFU when you confront him or he will keep talking

He thinks Trump and the GOP are almost as bad as the NAZIS

LMAO.. Putting politics above family..... Only into todays right/left brainwashing propaganda can retarded things like this happen.
We just don’t talk politics.

Only my uncle sometimes brings it up, but I happily send him in a tizzy refuting his bullshit. I think it’s hilarious. He usually huffs off.

Is your dad mentally ok?

Forum List

Back