My Conclusion on the US

capego

Jul 4, 2018
capego.icu
Even with a contract binding government so plain as the 2nd amendment, and even when you have the military and all government employees swearing an oath to that contract, and even when that contract is public for all to see, it is still not upheld.
Given the general right to vote, regardless of the contracts binding government, a weak citizenry will lead to tyranny.

What does a strong citizenry entail?
- emotional stability (generally from appropriate childhoods (generally from nuclear families))
- willingness to deny emotion in favor of logic (this is an offshoot of emotional stability)
- financial security
- unreliance on government (a government retirement might provide for financial security, but it will alter interests towards government (this happens to be what social security does) )
- high enough IQ (generally above 100. And, without emotional stability, indoctrination is easy and IQ is nearly pointless in resisting propaganda)
- interest as a citizen in the country by means of owning substantial amounts of land (if you are a citizen in a country that owns no property in that country, you may be inclined to vote a tax on those who do)

And, presently, in the United States, the non weak citizenry is relegated to two roles:
1. join the tyranny
2. join the pity party that thinks Donald Trump, a president backed and restrained by the tyranny Eisenhower warned about of the military industrial complex (who saw themselves as being replaced) will save us from the Hilary/UN tyranny of Fahrenheit 451 / brave new world

The best time to win the battle is before you start losing it, and it has been more than a hundred years of losing by a weakening of the citizenry. I see no method by which the citizenry's strength can be restored . Further, enclaves are apparently not allowed (waco). Further, the notion many survivalists have that things will fall into chaos and the survivalists will come out the other end is a complete ignorance of the reality that those in charge use the method of order out of chaos to gain more control.

I will continue with an ounce of effort to push back towards constitutionality, and my efforts can be found on capego.icu, but, it's not an exertion I expect anything to come from. So, best of luck, and may the best AI win.

Last edited:
Even with a contract binding government so plain as the 2nd amendment, and even when you have the military and all government employees swearing an oath to that contract, and even when that contract is public for all to see, it is still not upheld.
Given the general right to vote, regardless of the contracts binding government, a weak citizenry will lead to tyranny.

- emotional stability (generally from appropriate childhoods (generally from nuclear families))
- willingness to deny emotion in favor of logic (this is an offshoot of emotional stability)
- financial security
- unreliance of government (a government retirement might provide for financial security, but it will alter interests towards government (this happens to be what social security does) )
- high enough IQ (generally above 100. And, without emotional stability, indoctrination is easy and IQ is nearly pointless in resisting propaganda)
- interest as a citizen in the country by means of owning substantial amounts of land (if you are a citizen in a country that owns no property in that country, you may be inclined to vote a tax on those who do)

And, presently, in the United States, the non weak citizenry is relegated to two roles:
1. join the tyranny
2. join the pity party that thinks Donald Trump, a president backed and restrained by the tyranny Eisenhower warned about of the military industrial complex (who saw themselves as being replaced) will save us from the Hilary/UN tyranny of Fahrenheit 451 / brave new world

The best time to win the battle is before you start losing it, and it has been more than a hundred years of losing by a weakening of the citizenry. I see no method by which the citizenry's strength can be restored . Further, enclaves are apparently not allowed (waco). Further, the notion many survivalists have that things will fall into chaos and the survivalists will come out the other end is a complete ignorance of the reality that those in charge use the method of order out of chaos to gain more control.

I will continue with an ounce of effort to push back towards constitutionality, and my efforts can be found on capego.icu, but, it's not an exertion I expect anything to come from. So, best of luck, and may the best AI win.
You actually believe we can go back..........? :rofl:

- financial security
- unreliance on government (a government retirement might provide for financial security, but it will alter interests towards government (this happens to be what social security does) )

1. join the tyranny

Hi Selivan!

Just to center on this out of what teeters on a TL;DR:

---- if we may treat the crude "high enough IQ" to mean "active critical thinking", that isn't going to happen as long as the System's universal soporific drug holds sway, and that soporific drug is Television, the most effective propaganda device ever invented, put there to the universal viewer to sell shit he or she doesn't need. It sells us SUVs and Vi@gra and fast food and "smart" phones but it also sells us unending wars, Duopoly politics, pre-scripted world views, prescribed social and class roles (via "sitcoms"), fake patriotism charades, and demagogues like Rump. And as long as passive sponges obey its command to sit back and ingest while IT tells the viewer what to think and feel, and as long as the viewer is oblivious to the fact that that is what it's doing, the Telescreen -- George Orwell understated its power -- will continue to be the manipulation tool of choice.

Therein lies the barrier.

---- if we may treat the crude "high enough IQ" to mean "active critical thinking", that isn't going to happen as long as the System's universal soporific drug holds sway, and that soporific drug is Television, the most effective propaganda device ever invented, put there to the universal viewer to sell shit he or she doesn't need. It sells us SUVs and Vi@gra and fast food and "smart" phones but it also sells us unending wars, Duopoly politics, pre-scripted world views, prescribed social and class roles (via "sitcoms"), fake patriotism charades, and demagogues like Rump. And as long as passive sponges obey its command to sit back and ingest while IT tells the viewer what to think and feel, and as long as the viewer is oblivious to the fact that that is what it's doing, the Telescreen -- George Orwell understated its power -- will continue to be the manipulation tool of choice.

I agree. Please send my regards to the rest of the pity party militia.

I agree. Please send my regards to the rest of the pity party militia.

I might do that -- if I had any idea what that meant.

Forum List

Back