Traits shared by American "Liberals" and Fascists

Silence opposition

Turn Police on parents speaking out at school board

Wants to shred the Constitution

One Party Rule

The State will tell you what you are thinking

Name the bfasci
Name the fascists of the 20th century.
Franklin Delano Roosevelt. Lyndon Baynes Johnson, Harry S Truman. Woodrow Wilson. Barack Obama. William Clinton. Jimmy Carter.

To name just the presidents.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt. Lyndon Baynes Johnson, Harry S Truman. Woodrow Wilson. Barack Obama. William Clinton. Jimmy Carter.

To name just the presidents.
Show me your link. Education is really suffering in this country.

The city I grew up in is a piece of work. It is a small New England town tucked away in southwestern New Hampshire with a beautiful church at the head of a circular rotary featuring a statue of a Civil War soldier. On a sultry summer night well after the witching hour in 1967 my friend Sonny and I were trying to move scattered cannonballs back into the neat pile where they originated around the replica cannon on Central Square as it is known.

Those round projectiles were incredibly heavy, and I could barely roll one, but Sonny was strong, and he could lift one and carry it. Just three years prior the city had been recognized for an “All-America-City” award, a distinction not handed out lightly. I could not have known a half century ago that the city would devolve into a bizarre Orwellian nightmare, manufacturing moronic Manchurian Candidates of political correctness.

The city has a newspaper, a radio station, and a college that have morphed into a kind of local Bermuda Triangle of dispensed brain damage, influencing public opinion in destructive ways, not the least of which appears to be a drop in local average intelligence. It is counterintuitive that a city with a college at its center would produce a cerebrally stunted population but that appears to be the case and it seems to be part of a plan to wreck civilized society in order to rebuild it in the image of some grand utopian surveilled and controlled model of totalitarian overlording.

It has been nearly 60 years since that All America City Award and in the overall scheme that is not much time to stupefy a community into giving up their most important freedoms. A brazen, stolen, and crooked presidential election took place right before the eyes of local denizens preoccupied with the fairy dust of equity, inclusion, and Critical Race Theory. The city is lost, and I am greatly saddened by this outcome.

All I can do is to keep an account of what is happening and use wordsmithing skills to bring it to the people. That is becoming more difficult in an age that cancels “dangerous thinking”. For those that can still think, censorship is the hallmark of every totalitarian society that has ever existed. If you are reading this you are still free, but time is running out. My city is gone, what about yours?
Mine disappeared completely in 1968...but was replaced with a lake and a New Arenal and New Tronadora.
Volcano sterilization program-68
8-porch-view.jpeg

Traits shared by American "Liberals" and Fascists

Silence opposition

Turn Police on parents speaking out at school board

Wants to shred the Constitution

One Party Rule

The State will tell you what you are thinking
And to think it was the conservatard Repubs that waged a holy war against its own people over personal choices like drug use for the last fifty years.

And to think it was the conservatard Repubs that waged a holy war against its own people over personal choices like drug use for the last fifty years.
After the Great Society took hold in the 1960's it brought with it a genesis of behavioral issues associated with inadequate parenting. The explosion of single parent families resulting from government programs that discouraged intact families created neurological issues in children that were previously only seen in children coming from poorly run orphanages.

The official response was to enlist psychology and psychiatry to diagnose a condition of poor nurturing as something natural in the brains of affected innocent children. So, in the 1980's ADD or attention deficit disorder first appeared. It was later changed to ADHD, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.

Today the government regularly addicts children to methamphetamines like Adderall and Ritalin. Do these children have a choice?

I thought Biden and Kamala did a good job lacking up minorities for drug use.

Personally I'm Libertarian on drug use, both Parties suck

Forum List

Back