My city and mask mandates.

HEY ... STUPID ... what's the fucking point of designing a deadly virus that only kills old people ? ... especially when there's viruses in the wild that kill young healthy people ... no engineering needed ... get the bastards before they can breed ...

Well, old people are just a drain on society and a waste of money. Once they are no longer producing for the state, they need to be killed off.

At least I think that is the answer these CT nuts will give you

It is disingenuous for a medical doctor to take advantage of an intellectually damaged population that has been under the influence of state media to the extent that many of the people are cerebrally stunted. If that doctor had any real concern for the community, he would be alerting the people to a dangerous drop in local brain function rivaling that of places like Chernobyl and other disaster areas. A head of a medical center is pushing snake oil claiming that a supermarket mask is adequate protection for a bioweapon’s attack. Watching masked robotic citizens shuffling in public spaces like zombies is disconcerting indeed. It is reminiscent of handing a mop to sailors while they sailed into the aftermath of a nuclear blast in the 1950’s.
It is sad watching the misinformation campaign being run by the COVID denial crowd

The resulting confusion has resulted in hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths

My, that's mature ... mine was a simple question ... and no answer is an answer in itself ...

So, what IS gain of function?

The Wuhan Designer Virus® (With generous funding by the NIH and Anthony Fauci) is a biological weapon.

Biden made it clear that because there were 220K COVID deaths on Trump's watch it was proof he was infit to be POTUS.

And he promised to end all our grief and cure cancer as well.

Like the sign said, "BidNHarris", because you'll never know she's even worse than Biden until it's too late.

Here is a question that no one is asking: Is Omicron caused by vaccinations? I ask this because one of the symptoms associated with the Omicron variant is night sweats. I had night sweats when I got my second Pfizer shot. The majority of Omicron cases are among the vaccinated. Are the people being purposely infected with Omicron?

On my way to the gym. Here is a rewrite:

I live near Keene, a small city in southwestern New Hampshire. In 1964 it won an all-America City Award. The physical beauty of the city made it the setting of the famous movie, Jumanji, in 1995.

A local physician/administrator from the city is telling its citizens that a Walmart-acquired piece of paper is going to protect them from a weaponized pathogen covertly financed by Dr. Anthony Fauci and created by the People’s Republic of China. The hospital in the city is seeing an increase in cases of SARS CoV-2 and the doctor is sounding a CYA alarm influencing the local city council to pass a city-wide mask mandate. Is that doctor honoring the Hippocratic Oath to do no harm or is he just protecting a status quo in a liberal city?

The virus is a weapon of mass destruction artificially formulated in a bioweapon’s lab in Wuhan China. The contagious microbe escaped the lab sometime in October or November 2019 and began infecting residents of Wuhan generating a massive coverup and disinformation campaign to hide its origins. Dr. Anthony Fauci, a US virologist, was told directly by the Obama administration not to fund gain of function research giving coronaviruses the ability to jump from animals to humans. Fauci ignored the directives and used back channels to conspire with Dr. Shi Zhengyi and the Chinese military to develop the experiments. Somehow Fauci was able to circumvent the decree from the Obama administration and resume the deadly research during the early Trump years. In a 2012 statement Fauci boasted that a worldwide pandemic was worth it if it advanced gain of function research.

SARS CoV-2 is not the first killer pathogen to show up on Fauci’s watch. In the 1980’s a strange disease surfaced that appeared to be designed to hijack the human immune system. Human Immunodeficiency Virus, (HIV) is a bloodborne disease that kills millions with opportunistic infections. In the 1980’s the US blood supply was contaminated with HIV and Fauci dragged his feet on proper screening exposing millions of hemophiliacs and heterosexuals receiving blood transfusions for routine operations. Fauci has yet to be hauled before a world court and charged with crimes against humanity. He is in fact regarded by Keene’s media as an unquestionable world authority on viruses and is presented that way in targeted propaganda campaigns to pull the wool over the eyes of the community.

Keene is a city under the influence of media made up of a Fischer-Price newspaper, Hooterville talk radio, and a bizarre, bottom feeding liberal arts college. The three entities have worked together for years to turn Keene into a community regarded in Concord, the state capital, as the servile, liberal, scorched earth of the Great society where alcoholism, drug addiction, homelessness and unemployment have been exploited and encouraged by bad city government. I am saddened that the city I grew in has become a foil for outlawed germ warfare. Keene is an example of the mass formational psychosis described by Dr. Robert Malone, a highly regarded virologist and immunologist that has been critical of Fauci’s methods and history.

It is disingenuous for a medical doctor to take advantage of a propagandized mentally ill population that has been under the influence of state media to the extent that growing numbers of people in the city have no tangible grip on reality. Suggesting that a cheap piece of paper strapped over the face is any defense against a biological weapon is an insult to the intelligence any coherent human being. It is disheartening to watch people in public spaces we thought were intelligent bowing to false authority and lining up like oxygen-deprived, snot-faced sheep herded by wolves. It is morbidly laughable.

Maybe that doctor, who was at one time my personal physician, should hang up his administrator’s hat and go back to treating patients which is probably why he went to medical school in the first place. The damage done to our children, our economy, and our national security is plain for anyone to see unless they are gaslighted by politics disguised as medical science. Our local hospital should not join the inept ranks of city media.

The genetic sequence for SARS-2 is available on the internet ... please point to where this was monkeyed with and explain why this would be impossible in nature ... for extra credit, explain how SARS-1 came about in 2003, noting that CRISPER technology hadn't reached the toy section at Walmart yet ...

You're just repeating the plot line of a Stephen King novel ... not very imaginative with a double-dose of paranoia ... you can do better ...

HEY ... STUPID ... what's the fucking point of designing a deadly virus that only kills old people ? ... especially when there's viruses in the wild that kill young healthy people ... no engineering needed ... get the bastards before they can breed ...

I know you didn't finish Middle School, but there's no excuse for this level of blindness ... get your Bible and read it ... try to learn something ...

ETA: Oh .. right ... my on-topic comment is that masks help, and every little bit of help adds up in the long run ... is it too much of a hassle for what little good they do? ... the same can be said of women's underpants but I don't see them disappearing in the near future ...
Well, you have The UN, Bill Gates, WEP and an Agenda that they have documented called Agenda 2030 and Sustainable Development goals that specifically state that they think The World is overpopulated and that they need to reduce the population of Earth by 5 Billion by 2050.

So, that's kinda the point. Wonder what they have cooked up next?

China is going ZERO COVID and shutting down entire cities with populations of 1 million. This includes shutting down grocery stores so that people cannot buy food, and have to barter. Since China now Runs THE US, runs WHO and runs our own CDC, this will come next to America.

You won't be able to buy or sell anything, not even food without the "mark" errr I mean the jab and your COVID Passport.

Tell the citizens of Keene that masks and vaccines save lives

Not just yours, but other people

That is incorrect now that covid is entrenched and full quarantine is no longer possible.
If everyone were to wear a mask now all the time, the infection rate would still NOT drop below 1.0.
That means it would still be increasing.
So then every day it would be getting worse, not better.
So it is now simply too late for "flattening the curve".
That could only have worked in the first month of the epidemic, before it has spread so wide.

Now that it has spread to wide for full quarantine tactics any more, the only strategy left is herd immunity, which means you want to accelerate infection deliberately, in order to achieve herd immunity as quickly as possible.
Fauci was wrong about the number of deaths needed, because he use a lethality that was ignorant of the asymptomatic, and because deliberate infection volunteers could be under 40, so 400 times less likely to die than Fauci's average.

That is incorrect now that covid is entrenched and full quarantine is no longer possible.
If everyone were to wear a mask now all the time, the infection rate would still NOT drop below 1.0.
That means it would still be increasing.
So then every day it would be getting worse, not better.
So it is now simply too late for "flattening the curve".
That could only have worked in the first month of the epidemic, before it has spread so wide.

Now that it has spread to wide for full quarantine tactics any more, the only strategy left is herd immunity, which means you want to accelerate infection deliberately, in order to achieve herd immunity as quickly as possible.
Fauci was wrong about the number of deaths needed, because he use a lethality that was ignorant of the asymptomatic, and because deliberate infection volunteers could be under 40, so 400 times less likely to die than Fauci's average.

The infection rate is NOT increasing.

Turn off CNN and read some legitimate sources occasionally.

Forum List

Back