My city and mask mandates.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
I live near Keene, a small city in southwestern New Hampshire. The physical beauty of the city made it the setting of the famous movie, Jumanji, in 1995. A local physician/administrator from the city is telling its citizens that a Walmart-acquired piece of paper is going to protect them from a weaponized pathogen covertly financed by Dr. Anthony Fauci and created by the People’s Republic of China. Whether or not that doctor believes an ill-fitting cloth or paper bandana tied over the nose and mouth is going to relieve overcrowding at his hospital is unclear. The hospital in the city is seeing an increase in cases of SARS CoV-2 and the doctor is sounding a CYA alarm influencing the local city council to pass a city-wide mask mandate. We are late in the game and the mandate, unlike the Australian version, is loosely enforced.

The virus is a weapon of mass destruction artificially formulated in a bioweapon’s lab in Wuhan China. The lethal microbe escaped the lab sometime in October or November 2019 and began infecting residents of Wuhan generating a massive coverup and disinformation campaign to hide its origins. Dr. Anthony Fauci, a US virologist, was told directly by the Obama administration not to fund gain of function research giving coronaviruses the ability to jump from animals to humans. Fauci ignored the directives and used back channels to conspire with Dr. Shi Zhengyi and the Chinese military to develop the experiments.

Somehow Fauci was able to circumvent the decree from the Obama administration and resume the deadly research during the early Trump years. In a 2012 statement Fauci boasted that a worldwide pandemic was worth it if it advanced gain of function research. Fauci has yet to be dragged before a world court and charged with crimes against humanity. He is in fact regarded by Keene’s media as an unquestionable world authority on viruses and is presented that way in targeted propaganda campaigns to pull the wool over the eyes of the community.

Keene is a city under the influence of media made up of a Fischer-Price newspaper, Hooterville talk radio, and a bizarre, bottom feeding liberal arts college. The three entities have worked together for years to turn Keene into a community regarded in Concord, the state capital, as a servile, liberal, Mecca for morons.

I am saddened that the city I grew in has become a perfect foil for outlawed germ warfare.

New mask mandate takes effect in Keene#

Fauci Argued Benefits of Gain-of-Function Research Outweighed Pandemic Risk in 2012 Paper

Last edited:
Dozens of peer reviewed studies have proven that wearing a mask to stop Covid is just as effective as erecting a 2-foot high chain link fence to keep mosquitos out of your yard.
I see people that I thought were intelligent putting on a mask and walking around like robots believing they are protected. There are no studies anywhere showing that paper or cloth masks do anything to stop viruses. You might as well tell the men to wear top hats and the women to wear corsets.

The CDC has shown masks are effective in slowing down the spread of the virus. With Omicron, they've revised their guidelines since it is more highly contagious than Delta.

Here's a thought. Why don't you just wear the mask, convince everyone you can to get the vaccine, and we all just get on with our lives? But I have no illusions that will happen.
It's easier to sink down into the alt-right media morass of conspiracy theories and looking for scapegoats.

Keene, like my hometown in NH, evolves over time. Staying static or standing in place means you stagnate. The public servants who actually have to deal with this pandemic
(not the national showboats on right wing media) are doing the best they can. And all they have are people like you tearing them down and making threats against them.
Our healthcare system is being slowly destroyed. Regular medical care is becoming more and more difficult. Why??..Selfishness, ignorance, and arrogance.

images

I can't believe how retarded people are.

The mask keeps you from infecting others. The mask is not to protect you.

The virus is transmitted by your spittle. The mask catches some of that spittle. That reduces your ability to infect others.

It's been over a year; you should know that.

... The virus is a weapon of mass destruction artificially formulated in a bioweapon’s lab in Wuhan China ...

The genetic sequence for SARS-2 is available on the internet ... please point to where this was monkeyed with and explain why this would be impossible in nature ... for extra credit, explain how SARS-1 came about in 2003, noting that CRISPER technology hadn't reached the toy section at Walmart yet ...

You're just repeating the plot line of a Stephen King novel ... not very imaginative with a double-dose of paranoia ... you can do better ...

HEY ... STUPID ... what's the fucking point of designing a deadly virus that only kills old people ? ... especially when there's viruses in the wild that kill young healthy people ... no engineering needed ... get the bastards before they can breed ...

I know you didn't finish Middle School, but there's no excuse for this level of blindness ... get your Bible and read it ... try to learn something ...

ETA: Oh .. right ... my on-topic comment is that masks help, and every little bit of help adds up in the long run ... is it too much of a hassle for what little good they do? ... the same can be said of women's underpants but I don't see them disappearing in the near future ...

Last edited:
I see people that I thought were intelligent putting on a mask and walking around like robots believing they are protected. There are no studies anywhere showing that paper or cloth masks do anything to stop viruses. You might as well tell the men to wear top hats and the women to wear corsets.
It's become no shoes, no shirt...no mask no service BS. Retard politicians are responsible.

The virus is a weapon of mass destruction artificially formulated in a bioweapon’s lab in Wuhan China.
If you have reason to know this, as you imply, rather than just asserting it, perhaps you should notify the CIA.

The CDC has shown masks are effective in slowing down the spread of the virus. With Omicron, they've revised their guidelines since it is more highly contagious than Delta.

Nope.

{But the Arizona study at the center of the CDC’s back-to-school blitz turns out to have been profoundly misleading. “You can’t learn anything about the effects of school mask mandates from this study,” Jonathan Ketcham, a public-health economist at Arizona State University, told me. His view echoed the assessment of eight other experts who reviewed the research, and with whom I spoke for this article. Masks may well help prevent the spread of COVID, some of these experts told me, and there may well be contexts in which they should be required in schools. But the data being touted by the CDC—which showed a dramatic more-than-tripling of risk for unmasked students—ought to be excluded from this debate. The Arizona study’s lead authors stand by their work, and so does the CDC. But the critics were forthright in their harsh assessments. Noah Haber, an interdisciplinary scientist and a co-author of a systematic review of COVID-19 mitigation policies, called the research “so unreliable that it probably should not have been entered into the public discourse.”]

Here's a thought. Why don't you just wear the mask, convince everyone you can to get the vaccine, and we all just get on with our lives? But I have no illusions that will happen.
It's easier to sink down into the alt-right media morass of conspiracy theories and looking for scapegoats.

Comrade, do vaccines work?

If they do, then whether others get them is irrelevant.

Clearly you in your Reich don't believe they work.
Keene, like my hometown in NH, evolves over time. Staying static or standing in place means you stagnate. The public servants who actually have to deal with this pandemic
(not the national showboats on right wing media) are doing the best they can. And all they have are people like you tearing them down and making threats against them.
Our healthcare system is being slowly destroyed. Regular medical care is becoming more and more difficult. Why??..Selfishness, ignorance, and arrogance.

Our healthcare system is being destroyed by people making their own decisions about their own bodies rather than following dictates from your party?

Seig Heil indeed.

images

I can't believe how retarded people are.

The mask keeps you from infecting others. The mask is not to protect you.

The virus is transmitted by your spittle. The mask catches some of that spittle. That reduces your ability to infect others.

It's been over a year; you should know that.

Yep, just like chain link fences keep mosquitos out of your yard.

:lmao:

You Nazis are such fucking anti-science morons.

The genetic sequence for SARS-2 is available on the internet ... please point to where this was monkeyed with and explain why this would be impossible in nature ... for extra credit, explain how SARS-1 came about in 2003, noting that CRISPER technology hadn't reached the toy section at Walmart yet ...

You're just repeating the plot line of a Stephen King novel ... not very imaginative with a double-dose of paranoia ... you can do better ...

HEY ... STUPID ... what's the fucking point of designing a deadly virus that only kills old people ? ... especially when there's viruses in the wild that kill young healthy people ... no engineering needed ... get the bastards before they can breed ...

I know you didn't finish Middle School, but there's no excuse for this level of blindness ... get your Bible and read it ... try to learn something ...

ETA: Oh .. right ... my on-topic comment is that masks help, and every little bit of help adds up in the long run ... is it too much of a hassle for what little good they do? ... the same can be said of women's underpants but I don't see them disappearing in the near future ...

Herr Comrade, what is "gain of function?"

Your lies and misinformation are killing hundreds of thousands of people

What lies and misinformation is that, Herr Troll?

You mean actual scientific fact, rather than party propaganda?

You fucking Nazis weaponized the Wuhan Designer Virus® twice. both as the biological weapon you unleashed, and as a political weapon to usher in the fascist dictatorship.

It is disingenuous for a medical doctor to take advantage of an intellectually damaged population that has been under the influence of state media to the extent that many of the people are cerebrally stunted. If that doctor had any real concern for the community, he would be alerting the people to a dangerous drop in local brain function rivaling that of places like Chernobyl and other disaster areas. A head of a medical center is pushing snake oil claiming that a supermarket mask is adequate protection for a bioweapon’s attack. Watching masked robotic citizens shuffling in public spaces like zombies is disconcerting indeed. It is reminiscent of handing a mop to sailors while they sailed into the aftermath of a nuclear blast in the 1950’s.

Forum List

Back