My Chargers made me proud.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I must say,I didnt give them a prayer of going into Denver and winning up there against the Broncos after they failed to beat them at Home in San Diego.

I had a feeling they would play them close like they did last time cause they put a beating on Manning in that game.He was limping off the field towards the end from the pounding he got from my Bolts.:D

Not really surprised though when I think about it.Just like last year in the playoff loss to the ravens in the playoffs,Manning in the second biggest game of the season chokes.just like clockwork.:D The biggest game for him in the Broncos this season was the pats game and he choked in that game as well ALSO throwing a costly interception at the end.:D

That game wasnt as noticeable because his teammates helped him out in that loss with the kick returner fumbling the ball on a kickoff which was a major key factor in them losing that game as well.

This time however,Manning was the ONLY one who committed a turnover so it stood out this time for him being mostly to blame.:D well the defense in that game blew it as well but turnovers are always costly.

I wasnt sure about Mccoy.What kind of coach he would be for the chargers if they would improve any under him in their rebuilding process. I mean it doesnt matter WHO the offensive coordinater is for the Broncos.as long as Manning is the QB,you knew they would score tons of points this year.

But Mccoy has got them playing hard hungry for the playoffs again.They are in a rebuilding mode and have lost too many game this year so it wont happen this year.but next year? I expect them to be back in the playoffs again.He looks to be the right guy and has got them steered in the right direction.

Had Norv Turner came back again this year,they would have packed it in a long time ago and wouldnt even have an outside shot at the playoffs liek they do now thanks to Mccoy.

I just hope they can Keep Ken Whisenhunt as their offensive coordinater for a few years as well because he also has been a key in the chargers turing things around in their rebuilding process.

Mccoy seems to be the right guy.Im glad the Chargers landed him.I would rather they had hired WHISENHUNT as the head coach though.He is a proven winner which is why I am afraid my Chargers wont have him much longer if they are lucky enough to keep him after this year.

as usual,like clockwork.Just like he did last year in the playoffs against the ravens and earlier in his biggest game of the season against the patriots a few weeks ago,Peyton chokes in the big game.so predictable he is.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Puts up impressive numbers in the regular season but to no surprise,chokes in the big game when the game is on the line.:D

Last edited:
Chargers showed true grit. Denvers' defense is their achilles heel.

I always said Manning would never get back to the superbowl with the Bronco's,that they dont have a defense.Thursday you really couldnt blame the defense though.When your on the field all night long like they were,your asking too much for them to keep stopping the other teams offense.

The Broncos had so many uncharistic three and outs,they had to stay on the field all night long.so in this rare case,it was the offense to blame.gotta give the bolts defense credit where credit is due.They really put the stops on a dangerous offense.something nobody else has been able to do this year.

As I Pats fan, I too thank the Chargers.

Great game.

enjoy the chargers doing you a favor while you can because right now they would get homefield advantage if the season ended today however they still have road games against the dolphins and ravens,two teams that cause them problems on the road,ESPECIALLY the ravens as you know all too well. they also dont have gronkowski so thats a MAJOR loss for them.

also as long as the donkeys win the rest of their games and the pats lose just ONE,then the donkeys keep homefield advantage.

I have never been more proud of my Chargers after last night since the year they finally made it to the superbowl in 1995.This was sweet beating that asshole Peyton Manning.

man I never imagined my chargers would ever make the playoffs this year.with the weak AFC,its wide open,they could go all the way.dont thin that will happen though,i think they will beat the broncos but i think they lose to the colts though.

They were fortunate to make the playoffs, thanks to another ref screw up. They won't go past the Broncos. Enjoy the week!

They were fortunate to make the playoffs, thanks to another ref screw up. They won't go past the Broncos. Enjoy the week!

yes they were fortunate to be there thanks to a ref screwup and a missed field goal.Peyton always chokes in the big games and as someone said before,Rivers owns the Manning brothers so i see them winning one more time before having to leave the playoffs.

yes they were fortunate to be there thanks to a ref screwup and a missed field goal.Peyton always chokes in the big games and as someone said before,Rivers owns the Manning brothers so i see them winning one more time before having to leave the playoffs.

We will see....

something else that needs to be considered is that they were the ONLY team this year that was able to control the clock and keep Manning off the field.Also Rivers has a career record of 6-2 in Denver they have their number.

soemthing else though that could hurt them though is that the first time they faced,welker played,the last time they faced which was in denver where they won,welker did NOT play.He will play this time so that could put a lot more pressure on the chargers defense.

its actually just as well if my chargers lose this game though because you and i both know they will never go acrosss country again in cold weather to beat the pats if they DO end up winning this game.thats just not happening.i would hate to do the pats a favor as well and give them homefiled advantage to the superbowl so i have got to pull for the donkeys this time. as much as I hate the donkeys,I hate the past worse. the pats are not near as good on the road as they are at home in the playoffs.

Last edited:

yeah looks like your going to be right.I did not know matthews was seriously hurt with an anle injury.he wont be able to play so without him,they have no running game.Looks like the donkeys and pats for the AFC title.

well looks like i will have to bring this thread back up to the top since a point i keep bringing up about the donkesy over a hundred times before keeps getting ignored and never addressed and the donkey fans never have an answer for it.:lmao:

that being that my chanrers,not only were they the only team to beat the donkeys in denver,but were the only team to control the clock in both regular season games and they knocked him around a lot with their physical play on defense.they lost the first time cause they had too many turnovers.they corrected that mistake the next time in beat them in denver controlling the clock and harrassing manning with their physical defense.

the hawks defense is 10 times more physical than the donkeys defense.which is why i keep saying manning has not faced a defense anything like the hawks all year long.hee hee

it took the donkeys "3" count them,3 tries to figure out the chargers phyiscal play to control the clock in the playoffs.they wont have that luxary agains the HAWKS.HEE HEE.

AGAIN,they had trouble with a physical chargers defense and manning got knocked around the first two times,think how much more trouble he will have with a defense 10 times more physical.:lmao::lmao::lmao::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back