My Brother is a Cop and It's Getting Bad

Bad time to be a cop

They have lost the trust and goodwill of the public. Much of it is undeserved but the public has reached an “enough is enough” point.

It will take a while to patch things up.

It's the media that created this narrative and hysteria

Time to bring in Murphy.
1592587402244.png

We were supposed to have dinner at my brother's house yesterday, but he called me up when he got home from his shift and cancelled. He wanted to just chill after the shift he worked yesterday. He patrols a higher crime neighborhood, which is mostly blacks, and he said the past couple of weeks have gotten really bad. People aren't respectful at all. They're rude and belligerent towards him. He's been called names, taunted, it's been constant chaos. He stopped a car yesterday because the guy came up with a warrant in the system. Immediately, when he had the guy step out of his car he started screaming something about George Floyd and then became nasty and resistant. My brother and his partner, who arrived shortly after, had to tackle the guy to the ground in order to get him restrained. While this was going on he said a dozen or so blacks came running up on them, whipping out their phones recording, calling them names, taunting them. He said it was super nerve racking because in the middle of the skirmish he had no idea if any of these other people, who had no business being up that close to them, were going to run up and attack them from behind. He said it was like being in the middle of a zoo. He is starting to consider leaving the department at this point because it's become incredibly dangerous for them.

And my brother is Asian and the officer who responded to back him up is Hispanic, so this wasn't even a white cop thing; it's just an anyone in uniform thing. We're told we should be judging people by their character and not their skin color, but apparently these same people think it's fine to judge anyone in a uniform as evil.
Tas, tell your brother he has our sympathies and support. This has all been fueled by the media, politicians, idiot left and the PC-Police. When cops walk off the job for good and refuse to come back, these assholes will get what they deserve.

I believe it. It's a high-stress job.

Might be a good time to reflect on how/why it got this bad and how this can be fixed.

Tell him to leave the Police and let the inner cities turn into the zoo all animals there want it to be. Pieces of shit, all of them. Worried about the few instances of police brutality instead of their own people KILLING EACH OTHER IN THE THOUSANDS, SELLING DRUGS TO EACH OTHER, AND ABSENT FATHERS.

They don't want the police's help. Leave them be and let them rot.

Why would he run the plates? Did the guy do something wrong? How did he know who was in the car?

If there are no active calls they'll run plates at random. Sometimes they'll do it if the driver is driving suspiciously.
"driving suspiciously"???
what does that even mean???

thats a reason right there to not trust cops,,,

if the driver is driving suspiciously
If the driver is drunk or under the influence of marijuana or street drugs, or if there's an actual traffic infraction, that's one thing, but otherwise it's time for the cop to move right along with the flow of traffic and look for trouble somewhere else.

The problem there, of course is that every single time a black person is pulled over "he dindu nuffin"

Look at this situation in Georgia. the son of a bitch was passed out in his car and everything was cordial up until the moment he realized he was going to be arrested and then HE initiated the violence

Yet, even the DA , the alleged protector of the law, lied to everyone's faces when he claimed "Brookes was simply sleeping in his car and never presented a danger to anyone"

That's obvious bullshit. The guy had a record and knew this would end up being more than just a simple DUI for him, so he fought the police.

He stopped a car yesterday because the guy came up with a warrant in the system. Immediately, when he had the guy step out of his car he started screaming something
You'd be angry too if you got stopped about twenty times in a row because a felony warrant came up in the system and turned out to be bogus. The cops have got to reform their "system". It's a Democrat political machine enforced as fiat, street justice railroaded through the greased wheels of a rubber-stamp guilty-as-charged maximum-punishment court system.
??!! what?

Tell him to leave the Police and let the inner cities turn into the zoo all animals there want it to be. Pieces of shit, all of them. Worried about the few instances of police brutality instead of their own people KILLING EACH OTHER IN THE THOUSANDS, SELLING DRUGS TO EACH OTHER, AND ABSENT FATHERS.

They don't want the police's help. Leave them be and let them rot.
double winner

Bad time to be a cop

They have lost the trust and goodwill of the public. Much of it is undeserved but the public has reached an “enough is enough” point.

It's the media that created this narrative and hysteria
No, blaming the media doesn’t work.

The police screwed the pooch on this one and having their actions on video did not help.

It showed a callous police force and all cops are paying the price.

Bad time to be a cop

Actually I think it's more of a case of the Police reaching an "enough is enough" point! The "sick outs" taking place in Atlanta are indicative of a Police force that's had enough! You're going to more and more Police retire or simply leave for other professions. You're going to see Police that don't respond to calls anymore. You're going to see Police that don't get out of their cars.

What you're also going to see is a serious spike in violent crimes.

Bad time to be a cop

Not a bad time to be a cop-DEADLY time to be a cop. And no, they have not lost the goodwill of the LAW-Abiding- Public, only anarchists, criminals, and ignorant people with too much time on their hands!

We were supposed to have dinner at my brother's house yesterday, but he called me up when he got home from his shift and cancelled. He wanted to just chill after the shift he worked yesterday. He patrols a higher crime neighborhood, which is mostly blacks, and he said the past couple of weeks have gotten really bad. People aren't respectful at all. They're rude and belligerent towards him. He's been called names, taunted, it's been constant chaos. He stopped a car yesterday because the guy came up with a warrant in the system. Immediately, when he had the guy step out of his car he started screaming something about George Floyd and then became nasty and resistant. My brother and his partner, who arrived shortly after, had to tackle the guy to the ground in order to get him restrained. While this was going on he said a dozen or so blacks came running up on them, whipping out their phones recording, calling them names, taunting them. He said it was super nerve racking because in the middle of the skirmish he had no idea if any of these other people, who had no business being up that close to them, were going to run up and attack them from behind. He said it was like being in the middle of a zoo. He is starting to consider leaving the department at this point because it's become incredibly dangerous for them.

And my brother is Asian and the officer who responded to back him up is Hispanic, so this wasn't even a white cop thing; it's just an anyone in uniform thing. We're told we should be judging people by their character and not their skin color, but apparently these same people think it's fine to judge anyone in a uniform as evil.
Sorry to hear this, Taz. I truly hope your brother remains unscathed.

Why would he run the plates? Did the guy do something wrong? How did he know who was in the car?
..they run plates all the time.....I was driving my daughter to her friend's house with our just bought used car.....he pulled us over right in front of her friend's house---[ hahahahah ] we did NOTHING wrong....we had our old plates on the ''new car''--perfectly legal
..I'm WHITE
.....another time I had new stickers for the plates in the glove compartment ..I forgot to put them on.......the very day they expired, a ticket was on the car
..ANOTHER time: they use street cleaners once a month....they have city members outside on the day they clean the streets--if your car isn't moved = ticket
..I moved out of there long ago

if the driver is driving suspiciously
If the driver is drunk or under the influence of marijuana or street drugs, or if there's an actual traffic infraction, that's one thing, but otherwise it's time for the cop to move right along with the flow of traffic and look for trouble somewhere else.

The problem there, of course is that every single time a black person is pulled over "he dindu nuffin"

Look at this situation in Georgia. the son of a bitch was passed out in his car and everything was cordial up until the moment he realized he was going to be arrested and then HE initiated the violence

Yet, even the DA , the alleged protector of the law, lied to everyone's faces when he claimed "Brookes was simply sleeping in his car and never presented a danger to anyone"

That's obvious bullshit. The guy had a record and knew this would end up being more than just a simple DUI for him, so he fought the police.

Couldn’t he just get the same treatment as this guy?

He said it was like being in the middle of a zoo.

Congratulations............youre now a white supremacist
You just can't go around calling black hoods zoos and what it applies

:p

Tell him to step away wisely go private or work in a nice white town or county

The only people who will be hurt by all these cops leaving metro areas will be the oppressed by democrats minorites

White lefties just pick up and leave

Forum List

Back