My bro is being redeployed :(

Nor is it de trop to try to extract personal information on the open board. Particularly such specific information about servicemen in a time of war.

so... what country is it we are at war with ??

Don't play that game, you coward. Amanda posted about her 'bro going overseas. This isn't political, at least it wasn't until pieces of shit like you made it political. Her bro didn't declare war on anyone, and stop pretending that the tangents that some posters go off on have anything to do with Amanda's 'bro.

Nor is it de trop to try to extract personal information on the open board. Particularly such specific information about servicemen in a time of war.

Don't play that game, you coward. Amanda posted about her 'bro going overseas. This isn't political, at least it wasn't until pieces of shit like you made it political. Her bro didn't declare war on anyone, and stop pretending that the tangents that some posters go off on have anything to do with Amanda's 'bro.

its not about her bro..its about her nonsense that her being a part of this invasion is helping the people of Iraq or about protecting our freedumbs...because it is neither

its not about her bro..its about her nonsense that her being a part of this invasion is helping the people of Iraq or about protecting our freedumbs...because it is neither

You'd better hope this is about "the invasion", because if it isn't, that makes you a class A piece oif shit

I seriously doubt worldofhope is a commie spy.:lol: I don't even see where the political name-calling comes into play here.

I DO think he too wrapped around his own experience so much that he doesn't realize there are a LOT of differences between Army units and Marine Units, and there are a lot of differences in how we deploy.

That said, the main problem here is this is an internet message board. If people choose to not believe me, fine, I'm not posting my personal info on here or any other message board and I advise all others to do the same.

There ARE malicious people on the internet.

Anyone who wants specifics about men in uniform on an open web page that isn't a military hang out is suspect.

We're not at war with a country, eots. As you know.

no... we are war with a shadowy enemy that could be anyone from a Muslim extremist to a returning veteran or tax protester....the war on terror !!

I'm only worried about the Muslim extremists, thanks.

I'll let you worry about those dangerous tax protestors and returning vets.

I seriously doubt worldofhope is a commie spy.:lol: I don't even see where the political name-calling comes into play here.

I DO think he too wrapped around his own experience so much that he doesn't realize there are a LOT of differences between Army units and Marine Units, and there are a lot of differences in how we deploy.

That said, the main problem here is this is an internet message board. If people choose to not believe me, fine, I'm not posting my personal info on here or any other message board and I advise all others to do the same.

yes, there are, and I wish something could be done about that

yes, there are, and I wish something could be done about that

Obamas got that covered as well

Obama Nominee Advocates Internet “Fairness Doctrine”
Text size

Infowars
April 28, 2009
On Monday, WorldNetDaily reported on Sunstein’s belief that the government should impose a “fairness doctrine” on the internet. “Barack Obama’s nominee for ‘regulatory czar’ has advocated a ‘Fairness Doctrine’ for the Internet that would require opposing opinions be linked and also has suggested angry e-mails should be prevented from being sent by technology that would require a 24-hour cooling off period.”

According to Obama’s nominee, the internet is “anti-democratic” because users can filter out information. “A system of limitless individual choices, with respect to communications, is not necessarily in the interest of citizenship and self-government,” Sunstein wrote. “Democratic efforts to reduce the resulting problems ought not be rejected in freedom’s name.”

Sunstein would impose mandatory “electronic sidewalks” on the internet. These “sidewalks” would display links to opposing viewpoints, a concept described as a “Fairness Doctrine for the Internet” by Adam Thierer, senior fellow and director of the Center for Digital Media Freedom at the Progress and Freedom Center. “Apparently in Sunstein’s world, people have many rights, but one of them, it seems, is not the right to be left alone or seek out the opinions one desires.”

Obama Nominee Advocates Internet “Fairness Doctrine”

Last edited:
Also, World, you piece of shit, I have a daughter in law in Afghanistan right now. Fuck off, I'm not posting any more information about her, either, for you to share with your little freak friends.
I'll drop it. No more interrogation.
I am pretty certain "Amanda" is a total fraud, top to bottom.
She's not what she says she is.
Just a silly person doing a poor job of impersonating a family member of a deployed Marine to get ...what ...a soap opera entertainment ?
False sympathy - "ohhhh...pooor dear..." ?

There is no brother. "She" made it all up, and can't back up the story with anything but more B-S.
Shameful.

Marine Units Deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan from MarineParents.com: A Place to Connect & Share(tm)
Click a gold bar, Pick a unit, any unit from this well accessed well maintained website.
You can access unit webpages, communicate with each unit's chain of command. Contact an individual person.
She can't even tell us this or the unit's name.
Fake fake fake.

Engineers units are one of the top priorities in Afghanistan, all Engineer units so designated are shifted from Iraq quickly, not "in a couple months".
The US Marines do not give "early out" discharges so troopers can join Blackwater.
Blackwater is not hiring.
Cellphones work all times of day. Troops know the time difference, can call home any time, and they do. Most communicate via the internet and email. Cheaper. Easier. Pictures, streaming vids, access through Facebook and MySpace.
Units all have addresses, some have built nice websites, and post updates to families.

Real troops deserve better than to be played with like they are pawns in some ridiculous kid game.
Done.

Also, World, you piece of shit, I have a daughter in law in Afghanistan right now. Fuck off, I'm not posting any more information about her, either, for you to share with your little freak friends.
Just a silly person doing a poor job of impersonating a family member of a deployed Marine to get ...what ...a soap opera entertainment ?

There is no brother. "She" made it all up, and can't back up the story with anything but more B-S.
Shameful.

Marine Units Deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan from MarineParents.com: A Place to Connect & Share(tm)
Click a gold bar, Pick a unit, any unit from this well accessed well maintained website.
You can access unit webpages, communicate with each unit's chain of command. Contact an individual person.
Fake fake fake.

Engineers units are one of the top priorities in Afghanistan, all Engineer units so designated are shifted from Iraq quickly, not "in a couple months".
The US Marines do not give "early out" discharges so troopers can join Blackwater.
Cellphones work all times of day. Troops know the time difference, can call home any time, and they do. Most communicate via the internet and email. Cheaper. Easier. Pictures, streaming vids, access through Facebook and MySpace.
Units all have addresses, some have built nice websites, and post updates to families.

Real troops deserve better than to be played with like they are pawns in some ridiculous kid game.
Done.

Her blackwater comment was sarcasm.
She chose not to tell you his unit because it is none of your business.
The military has begun to shift units from Iraq to Afghanistan under direction of the President.
Troops can not call home at any time because of duty.
Units do have an address but if you understood the military mail system overseas you would know its not an address like one in America.
Real troops would beat the hell out of someone who was trying to discredit the pain that one of their family members were going through.

Who cares if she's a fraud or not? The fact is, she purports to be a kid, she purports to have a brother in the service, and you for whatever reasons of your own, don't like that.

The only exposing going on is you exposing yourself, World. What the hell difference does it make if she's telling the truth or not?

Shameful.

Fake fake fake.

Done.

And I believe Amanda is exactly what she has purported to be.
If you took time to read what she's said in the past, you'd realize she's not here to put on some sort of stunt.
I believe she has a brother in the Marines.
I believe her brother is deployed in the M.E.. Hell they all are.
If I was her, I wouldn't tell some frothing at the mouth, military hating, liberal jack ass hack like you any particulars about my G.I. brother's where abouts or unit either.
She's the real deal.
You're an internet trouble maker, and a liberal zealot.

Last edited:

Shameful.

Fake fake fake.

Done.
Considering you just blew in here this month, I'm compelled to ask who the fuck made you hall monitor?

You don't want to believe the kid, it's your business, doesn't mean you have to try and rip her while doing it.

It's a message board not real life.

Thanks PR & X.

I thought about mentioning that I didn't join here 6 months ago and make 2000+ posts just to set up this "scam" but I figured that anyone that could get the smackdown from Gunny and not know they just got pwned wasn't going to listen to logic.

And I figured all the regs know me. You all know I'm a passionate poster, but not unhinged. I'm conservative with a few liberal leanings, not a straight party platform follower. I never call names. I don't get in flame wars. And I always refuse to prove anything. No one else has to, so I won't either.

Shameful.

Fake fake fake.

Done.
Considering you just blew in here this month, I'm compelled to ask who the fuck made you hall monitor?

You don't want to believe the kid, it's your business, doesn't mean you have to try and rip her while doing it.

Don't tell CW this guy thinks he's hall monitor.:eusa_angel:

Shameful.

Fake fake fake.

Done.

Don't tell CW this guy thinks he's hall monitor.:eusa_angel:

I'm all over it boss. He made my shit list early in this thread. :lol:

Forum List

Back