My boss called me yelling

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I only hear from that lying witch face hag a few times a year . This mourning she was very hostile . I almost exploded but I was relaxed at home
She is the states regional franchise boss

She was angry because she came to my store and saw my employees not wearing any uniforms and made about other crap .
If she called me at work ..I may have exploded as my stress is high

She is a lying con artist and fraud and she wants me to sell so she can turn a big profit on the sale

Normally she is friendly and caught me by surprise . Next time I won’t be so polite .
I did not say good bye and hung up on her at the end

She was also mad that my shelves are barren and it looks like I am going out of business .
Also mad that I did not attend the last meeting and did not reply to her emails
That decaying hag is trying to get rid of me .

What I love best about my job is there's no uniform. Does wonders for my morale just being able to commute into work and walk about the office in soft cloths, t-shirts, jogging bottoms, shorts, trainers etc.

People are willing to do a better job if they feel comfortable like that.

She also claims she saw my employee pocking money ?
If this is true ..I can’t do much as I have been through 15 employees and she is the best .
If she steals $10 or so a day then so be it

I only hear from that lying witch face hag a few times a year . This mourning she was very hostile . I almost exploded but I was relaxed at home

She was angry because she came to my store and saw my employees not wearing any uniforms and made about other crap .

She is a lying con artist and fraud and she wants me to sell so she can turn a big profit on the sale

Normally she is friendly and caught me by surprise . Next time I won’t be so polite .
Customers can be a bitch sometimes, especially when they are on too much or too many drugs.

Just use a calm voice and chill them out. Explain what you are doing right.

What I love best about my job is there's no uniform. Does wonders for my morale just being able to commute into work and walk about the office in soft cloths, t-shirts, jogging bottoms, shorts, trainers etc.

People are willing to do a better job if they feel comfortable like that.
She is a decomposing haggard witch face K
And her son ( 2nd in charge ) is a buffoon and low IQ peon

Customers can be a bitch sometimes, especially when they are on too much or too many drugs.

Just use a calm voice and chill them out.
I get these god damn N who come in and the entire day goes to shiiit

I had 37 messages on my phone that I did not even check lol
I am months behind on bills and I don’t give a F

LOLLLOLLLL

at the obvious TROLL.

You are a favorite so-called RWI trump supporter that I know is a YUGE fraud.

I feel like my life is a giant failure
I had one golden ticket in 2001 and I blew it .
I got into PT school , but I was not on meds and things spiraled down and I had a nervous breakdown and was out of commission for a few years

LOLLLOLLLL

at the obvious TROLL.

He says he owns his own business. Then he's here whining about interactions with his boss.

If you own your own business, who is your boss?

He says he owns his own business. Then he's here whining about interactions with his boss.

I believe he said he owns a franchise.

If you're a franchise, you still have to maintain certain standards for your business (uniforms, stocked shelves, etc) or the parent company can pull the franchise.

Not a "boss", per se, but kind of...

Sounds to me like you've already quit. May as well sell and salvage something from it. Or you can continue crying like a damn baby.

LOLLLOLLLL

at the obvious TROLL.

Every franchise has a regional boss
Mine is a Skeleton looking piece of decaying flesh

Sounds to me like you've already quit. May as well sell and salvage something from it. Or you can continue crying like a damn baby.

That is what Jews do !! We just keep whining and complaining until we die

I am only there in physical form
I am a broken down man on every level
I still am pretty tough

How much more Pathetic can this thread become.
I still believe this so-called franchise FAKE owner is truly that.
A FAKE.

HeShe can not even name a cross street of his/her FAKE business in Vegas w/o google maps.

I still am pretty tough

So you've found yourself is a hole, yet you keep digging and still somehow expect sympathy. If you're a man, act like it. As the old saying goes, fish or cut bait.

I still am pretty tough

So you've found yourself is a hole, yet you keep digging and still somehow expect sympathy. If you're a man, act like it. As the old saying goes, fish or cut bait.

I just want some damn sympathy
I am not so bad
I am 45 and never committeed a crime

Forum List

Back