"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

Do you seriously think that by making abortion illegal it will somehow go away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you seriously making the argument that, because it won't make it all go away, we shouldn't make it illegal?

Okay then, RAPE should be legal because, what the heck, people will rape anyway.

Dumb argument.

If you keep abortion legal you keep it safe. Truth.

Never thought I'd see the day when republicans want total control over your body. It's not your body it belongs to the state and the church..And don't forget to work yer fingers to the bone..

Pro-abortionists are the ones saying that the baby’s body is for the woman to control.
It is since it is the woman body which is in control of the fetus, not the other way around..

That's biologically unsound and scientifically unsound. I'm not even sure what you mean by that. I'm not sure you even know.

For instance did you know that the hormone that detects pregnancy in home pg tests, HcG is formed in the placenta? That's not "the woman controlling the fetus". It's definitely a mutual process. Additionally, surfactant in the baby's lungs triggers labor--not the mother's body. So you're just wrong.
The fetus must thrive and to thrive it needs a source for energy and development, the mother's body provides the necessities to develop without it it would die.Simple as that.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

Fetuses are the same thing as people. That's pretty stupid.

God wants you to have your baby. In fact, any argument by anti-choice nuts that involves the word God is pretty stupid.

here's the reality. If a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, SHE WILL FIND A WAY TO NOT BE PREGNANT.

You stupid, misogynistic twat.

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

There is no such thing as the Abortion Industry unless it`s a privately owned industry. I can`t find their stock listing on the DOW.

Oh it is absolutely an industry and make no mistake.

Then why not punish the women and not the doctor?? After all the women decided to get an abortion. Why not put the female who attempts to abort her fetus or aborts her fetus 99 years. Doctors do not go to pregnant females.

And if that parent has trouble, we work hard to help, most of us through charitable organizations.

The WORST way to "help" is through statist gov't entities.

if charities were getting the job done, we wouldn't need government agencies.

Hey, here's a crazy idea. Let's get rid of all the "White People Welfare"- social security, medicare, unemployment insurance, FHA and VA loans. Instead, let's let all these white people rely on "Charity" when they hit a rough patch.

Never thought I'd see the day when republicans want total control over your body. It's not your body it belongs to the state and the church..And don't forget to work yer fingers to the bone..

Pro-abortionists are the ones saying that the baby’s body is for the woman to control.
It is since it is the woman body which is in control of the fetus, not the other way around..

That's biologically unsound and scientifically unsound. I'm not even sure what you mean by that. I'm not sure you even know.

For instance did you know that the hormone that detects pregnancy in home pg tests, HcG is formed in the placenta? That's not "the woman controlling the fetus". It's definitely a mutual process. Additionally, surfactant in the baby's lungs triggers labor--not the mother's body. So you're just wrong.
The fetus must thrive and to thrive it needs a source for energy and development, the mother's body provides the necessities to develop without it it would die.Simple as that.

Of course but the fetus contributes to this as well. It's not like a tumor or a parasite, a comparison the sick Left often makes. It IS a unique few months in the development of ALL humans in that the development must take place inside another human. But the science is now settled, as you all love to say. It is a unique human from the beginning and almost from the beginning has a heart, limbs, etc. And as I said, even contributes to its own development.

There is no such thing as the Abortion Industry unless it`s a privately owned industry. I can`t find their stock listing on the DOW.

Oh it is absolutely an industry and make no mistake.

Then why not punish the women and not the doctor?? After all the women decided to get an abortion. Why not put the female who attempts to abort her fetus or aborts her fetus 99 years. Doctors do not go to pregnant females.

I would presume because the dr. wields the instruments of murder. If and when the woman does, then I would suppose it's her that would suffer the punishment.

Of course but the fetus contributes to this as well. It's not like a tumor or a parasite, a comparison the sick Left often makes. It IS a unique few months in the development of ALL humans in that the development must take place inside another human. But the science is now settled, as you all love to say. It is a unique human from the beginning and almost from the beginning has a heart, limbs, etc. And as I said, even contributes to its own development.
Can the child in the womb exist without any help? No..But you claim it can..

Can the child in the womb exist without any help? No..But you claim it can..

A lie, and a stupid one at that. I did not claim a child in the womb can exist without any help. Don't be dumb.

So what?

Here's the thing... the world is full with kids who die before their first birthday because they have the bad luck to be born in a third world country. But that's probably okay by you, since they are a bunch of heathens, anyway...

The reality is that if a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she will find a way to NOT BE PREGNANT.

No matter how many times you show her pictures of what you salvaged from a medical waste container or scream Jesus at her.

Are you seriously making the argument that, because it won't make it all go away, we shouldn't make it illegal?

Okay then, RAPE should be legal because, what the heck, people will rape anyway.

Dumb argument.

If you keep abortion legal you keep it safe. Truth.

It is not very "safe" for the child being murdered, is it?

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~
George Carlin was a complete idiot. Yeah he had his twisted bullcrap that his demonic minions just ate up like some kind of vampire feast they we're attending while Carlin played the devil himself, but he was a clever idiot was all.

The sad thing is how certain people thought that he was some kind of comedy genius. Well an evil comedy genius maybe.

Last edited:

“Abortion Industry”

“Not your body”

“Your BABY'S body”

“Separate DNA”

“Abortion is murder”

“Killing babies”

These talking points are among the most stupid and laughable, devoid of merit and factually wrong.

All this politicization is going to have more and more women questioning getting pregnant. Can't say I blame them. Everyone is fighting over what they do. I surely am no fan of abortion so I don't know what the answer is. The birth rate is the lowest it's been in 42 years from what I have read. Perhaps this helps things as far as less abortions. More and more women focusing on careers and money may in the end be a very good thing. If you aren't sure about wanting kids then simply don't get preggers. It's not your responsibility to procreate if you don't want to.

“Abortion Industry”

“Not your body”

“Your BABY'S body”

“Separate DNA”

“Abortion is murder”

“Killing babies”

These talking points are among the most stupid and laughable, devoid of merit and factually wrong.

"Abortion Industry"--it is an industry because they MAKE. MONEY.

"Not your body"--factually correct. The baby is IN your body but not yours.

"Your baby's body"--see above

"Separate DNA"--you're totally anti-science now. How funny.

"Abortion is murder"--yes

"Killing babies"--that's right. They're not taking out cancer tumors, for which everyone cheers. Or warts. Or cysts. Or any number of other body parts. They are, in fact, Babies.

How ignorant are you really???

Those hostile to privacy rights couldn’t care less about ending abortion.

It’s about conservatives using abortion as a wedge issue to further divide the American people, it’s about Republicans using abortion to energize their base, it’s about the right using abortion as a political weapon.

There is no rational justification for abortion. None, nada.

"My body" is the weakest justification the filthy Moon Bats use for the killing of children for the sake of convenience.

Another insecure male, that wants to control women.

Those hostile to privacy rights couldn’t care less about ending abortion.

It’s about conservatives using abortion as a wedge issue to further divide the American people, it’s about Republicans using abortion to energize their base, it’s about the right using abortion as a political weapon.

You don't listen. You're too far gone to listen to anyone.

So this is for everybody else:

I believe every human is made in the image of God, so it's deeply sinful and wrong to end the life of one for the convenience of another. And that is that.

Well, then our society needs to stand up and provide these women a better choice than abortion

Forum List

Back