My Bad Experience With Obamacare (Feel free to add yours)

What do conservatives do to help people out of poverty?
Trickle down?

Trickle down economics:

Keeping the money that you earned instead of giving it to some corrupt bureaucrat, elected by special interest groups, that will give it to the welfare queens.
Trickle down economics

I got mine...the hell with everyone else

Yeah.

He says he incurred a bill but then ignored the attempts to collect it.

And now he says his own irresponsibility is Obama's fault.
Yeah...and his wife got fired becausr of Obama. Lmao....seems he can't accept responsibility for his own failures
She didn't get "fired".
Of course she didn't get fired. That is because she never existed. You are just a troll making shit up. Now go back to spanking your monkey in mommy's basement.

My only experience was my son had finished school and got a job with no benefits. I was able to put him on my policy until he was 26

Maybe if you hadn't voted for Obama that has pretty screwed the economy then he would have been able to get a job that had benefits.

The best way for somebody to stay out of poverty is to not vote for Liberals that have disastrous economic polices that causes a increase in poverty, increasing welfare rolls and declining family income like we have seen under Obama.

Trickle down?

Actually, they make them get off of welfare, and get a job. That isn't enough?

Generally you can't ignore bills. You had to SIGN UP to get the coverage and in it your agree to pay the bill.
If your wife wasn't making any money just tell them she wasn't making any money.

This is one of those where the OP is leaving something important out of the story. It doesn't add up.
If she didn't have a job anymore how can she predict what her wages would be next year?

Exactly. The Affordable Care is a clusterfuck to the nth degree.

This is my unhappy face...
angry.gif

I won't go into details for fear of being call a liar any way. But the company I worked for used SCOTUSCARE as an excuse to cut our health care. They made me promises not too but did any way. THAT is what SCOTUS CARE did for me.

People have been lying about their "Obamacare" experiences for 5 years.

Yes, and the SCOTUS just kept up the tradition of left wing lying. You can keep your doctor...........................lie of the year.

Yeah.

Yeah...and his wife got fired becausr of Obama. Lmao....seems he can't accept responsibility for his own failures
She didn't get "fired".
Of course she didn't get fired. That is because she never existed. You are just a troll making shit up. Now go back to spanking your monkey in mommy's basement.

Agree.

And take the LYING drunk cat lover with you.

My son dutifully signed up for obamacare as required by law. He didn't qualify. Now he's been fined for not signing up for obamacare. $700.00.

My only experience was my son had finished school and got a job with no benefits. I was able to put him on my policy until he was 26

Maybe if you hadn't voted for Obama that has pretty screwed the economy then he would have been able to get a job that had benefits.

The best way for somebody to stay out of poverty is to not vote for Liberals that have disastrous economic polices that causes a increase in poverty, increasing welfare rolls and declining family income like we have seen under Obama.

Trickle down?

Which jobs would those be?
The only thing republicans do for the poor is build more prisons

Trickle down?

Which jobs would those be?
The only thing republicans do for the poor is build more prisons

Quit breaking so many laws and you lowlife liberals won't go to prison.

Yeah.

For someone who claims to be the compassionate party of the middle class, you liberals are a hateful bunch. She didn't get "fired". Her and several other medical transcriptions were laid off because of the changes the hospital had to do, in order to be complaint with the Affordable Care Act.
Im not a liberal. I am a true conservative. You, sir are a partisan hack. You are a liar

You left-wing sons and daughters of Stalin should pay more attention to what's happening in your country. I have seen first-hand the ravages that the Affordable Care Act has had on this country's medical industry.

During the last two or three years, I've seen small rural clinics close because they couldn't afford to be complaint with the ACA. I"ve seen employers being forced to put their employees on part-time because they couldn't afford the extra coverage the ACA deemed necessary.

I've seen clinics in town quit taking Medicare patients because the reimbursement rates have declined significantly, thanks to the ACA. All the while, those doctors and nurses are having to put in nearly 80 hours per week trying to get all of their assigned work done .

I've seen health insurance companies saying they can no longer insure people, thereby forcing them into Medicare. I've also seen scores of people's premiums skyrockets, thanks to this aberration known as "Obamacare".

The truth is, Obama lied to you. The Democrats lied to you. They've been lying for decades. It's no small wonder that the official "Lie of the Year" was the phrase "If you like you health insurance, you can keep your doctor".

Fuck Obama. He can die from ass cancer for all I care.

You left-wing sons and daughters of Stalin should pay more attention to what's happening in your country. I have seen first-hand the ravages that the Affordable Care Act has had on this country's medical industry.

During the last two or three years, I've seen small rural clinics close because they couldn't afford to be complaint with the ACA. I"ve seen employers being forced to put their employees on part-time because they couldn't afford the extra coverage the ACA deemed necessary.

I've seen clinics in town quit taking Medicare patients because the reimbursement rates have declined significantly, thanks to the ACA. All the while, those doctors and nurses are having to put in nearly 80 hours per week trying to get all of their assigned work done .

I've seen health insurance companies saying they can no longer insure people, thereby forcing them into Medicare. I've also seen scores of people's premiums skyrockets, thanks to this aberration known as "Obamacare".

The truth is, Obama lied to you. The Democrats lied to you. They've been lying for decades. It's no small wonder that the official "Lie of the Year" was the phrase "If you like you health insurance, you can keep your doctor".

Fuck Obama. He can die from ass cancer for all I care.

Nope. Wrong again.

Small clinics and rural hospitals have been closing and/or going bankrupt since the 70s.

Health insurance companies do not force people into Medicare.

You need to do some work on your lies. Research a little.

EDUCATE yourself.

Didnt complete the app...ignored phone calls. You seem pretty irresponsible to me. Also sounds like you are just blamng that negro obama for your wife getting fired

They chose not to complete the app, so it never should have resulted in a charge. Websites that are set up well require you to complete the form and then press 'enter' or 'submit'. The person chose not to since they couldn't answer one of the questions. Despite choosing not to enroll, the website enrolled them anyway and then they get a huge, unexpected bill. I have heard of this in several cases. Many people were shocked when they filled out the information and believed the next page would take them to choices only to discover that the website chose for them and congratulated them on being enrolled. People should have the choice and this crap care takes that away.

No one should be automatically enrolled without giving that final consent and choosing to submit the form. And they should not have to pay $500 a month that they clearly cannot afford.

For years, there were websites to help you choose insurance, and they actually worked. You got to look over policies and compare costs before making your own decision on whether to purchase one. Some government asshole didn't do it for you without your consent.

When the OP poster's wife opted to forgo completing the form, that should have been the end of it. Instead, the website is like a fucking trap where once you enter, you are stuck with whatever policy they choose to throw at you whether you want it or not.

Those who are getting free shit always demand that others pay to keep the goodies coming. I just love the way some feel entitled to things and don't care that it puts a huge burden on people. Many are expected to pay a lot each month for healthcare while others get a huge break. Some simply cannot afford the policies shoved at them through the Obamacare site and no one should pay for something they don't want or can't afford.

Last edited:
Generally you can't ignore bills. You had to SIGN UP to get the coverage and in it your agree to pay the bill.
If your wife wasn't making any money just tell them she wasn't making any money.

This is one of those where the OP is leaving something important out of the story. It doesn't add up.
If she didn't have a job anymore how can she predict what her wages would be next year?

They would be whatever she had earned up to that point. After that she would either use her projected unemployment earnings or state zero if she isn't getting unemployment. There is an exemption for hardship. The whole thing is, you ARE required to get it figured out and take action. You can't just ignore it.

Obamacare Exemptions Who is Exempt From the Affordable Care Act

So when my wife got laid off from the hospital she worked at for 8 years because of changes due to Obamacare, she decided she would enroll in the program. As it ended up, she didn't fully complete the enrollment procedure because she couldn't answer one of the questions on the form. The question asked "How much money do you expect to make next year".

But unbeknownst to her, they had signed her up with some insurance company and we got a bill for $500. That was for one month. She never used the insurance and didn't see a doctor or anything, but we kept getting these bills every month for $500.

We blew them off because we really didn't have the money. Soon the automated phone calls started at all hours from a GILA Corporation, which is a payment processing and call center services for governmental entities. In other words, a collection agency.

We have caller ID, so whenever they call, we just don't pick up. I'm pretty sure this is going to effect our credit rating, but whatever.

Fuck Obamacare and especially, fuck Obama. With a rusty, AIDS-infected garden rake.
angry.gif
Let me add mine but I will make it short.
Either you are lying or you are just making this bullshit up. Take your pick..

So when my wife got laid off from the hospital she worked at for 8 years because of changes due to Obamacare, she decided she would enroll in the program. As it ended up, she didn't fully complete the enrollment procedure because she couldn't answer one of the questions on the form. The question asked "How much money do you expect to make next year".

But unbeknownst to her, they had signed her up with some insurance company and we got a bill for $500. That was for one month. She never used the insurance and didn't see a doctor or anything, but we kept getting these bills every month for $500.

We blew them off because we really didn't have the money. Soon the automated phone calls started at all hours from a GILA Corporation, which is a payment processing and call center services for governmental entities. In other words, a collection agency.

We have caller ID, so whenever they call, we just don't pick up. I'm pretty sure this is going to effect our credit rating, but whatever.

Fuck Obamacare and especially, fuck Obama. With a rusty, AIDS-infected garden rake.
angry.gif

So an insurance company is billing for something you don't owe, but you blame Obama. Try telling the insurance company. They are the ones who screwed up.

Forum List

Back