My 13 yr old got her 2nd COVID Vax shot today

All the healthy people who have died or had permanent side effects from the experimental treatment. You folks don't care about them.
How do you know who i care about?! What nerve! Of course I care

How do you know who i care about?! What nerve! Of course I care
Mandates are one size fits all, supporting mandates means all casualties created by the experimental treatment are acceptable losses, no matter how you spin it. Stop supporting mandates and allow people to determine their own risk.

Mandates are one size fits all, supporting mandates means all casualties created by the experimental treatment are acceptable losses, no matter how you spin it. Stop supporting mandates and allow people to determine their own risk.
What makes you think I support mandates you pompous ass?

What makes you think I support mandates you pompous ass?
It's pretty simple. Your post history indicates anyone who doesn't get the experimental treatment is either stupid or irresponsible. Although you falsely try to play some middle ground where none exists. This is either or, mandate or freedom. You fall on the side of mandate, every time. So spare your silly indignation.

It's pretty simple. Your post history indicates anyone who doesn't get the experimental treatment is either stupid or irresponsible. Although you falsely try to play some middle ground where none exists. This is either or, mandate or freedom. You fall on the side of mandate, every time. So spare your silly indignation.
Spare me your ignorant and incorrect assumptions. You don’t know me and the way to try and paint me is a straight up lie

Did they, the right thing? You know absolutely nothing about what was right here, your comment is even worse than the other fascist declaring that she will be just fine! You have no idea what the fuck you are talking of, or asserting.

My kids will never submit to that experimental series of shots for a cold virus that is literally all but harmless to them, ever, the risks from that mRNA gene therapy far outweigh any benefits to youth, by an order of magnitude at that!

I remain absolutely shocked at how parents mindlessly comply with this shit knowing that everyone associated with the shots are lying their fucking lips off, every level, total deception and naked dishonesty, and yet people just turn their most precious things in life on over to them, for medical experimentation, totally unnecessary medical experimentation.... "Y'all did the right thing," dear god go tell that to the parents whose kids are now dead, or absent limbs....

Where are the kids who are dead and with missing limbs? Link?

She was much better today. Thank you

Good. I'm glad to hear it. I wish to God we had something approaching a proper government that was interested in gathering information to protect the public, rather than just building a narrative to advance their own power, so that we had a better idea what we're dealing with when we make choices. Parenting is hard enough without playing Blind Man's Bluff through a maze of bullshit.

Where are the kids who are dead and with missing limbs? Link?

You then have not been reading at all.
They always clearly said that so few under 18 were dying after covid, that the vaccine death rate then was actually higher than the covid rate.
Why do you think they restricted those under 18 from getting the vax for such a long time?

As for symptoms, there is more than one cause of death from these fake vaccines, but the most common is where the vaccine leaves the injection site, since it is much smaller than the virus. Where ever it ends up is where the immune system start killing cells and causing inflammation.
That can be the brain or heart, in which case the patient dies.
But if it is the extremities, then they sometimes have to amputate to prevent death from gangrene.

What people have to understand is that while these mRNA vaccines are not the covid virus, they are essentially an artificial virus, and therefore have the potential to be just as bad or even worse. They enter our own cells using the same spike protein as covid. They inject their RNA into the cell just like any virus. Our ribosomes then translate that RNA to cause reproduction, just like any virus. The only difference is that in theory what is reproduced is then itself not capable of future reproduction. But that is not likely to remain that way. If the RNA combines with other RNA, the vaccine could lead to a very dangerous hybrid.
This is not the way to go about ending the covid epidemic.
Almost any other strategy is safer and better.

Forum List

Back