My 13 yr old got her 2nd COVID Vax shot today

Well because communities are trying to slow the spread of the virus. Kids are catching and spreading Covid much more with the Delta. So that’s why people are getting their kids vaxxed
Sick. Sacrificing kid’s health for the sake of already vaxxed older people?

Of course you would support that, your side celebrated butchering unborn children for body parts.

Sick. Sacrificing kid’s health for the sake of already vaxxed older people?

Of course you would support that, your side celebrated butchering unborn children for body parts.
There’s no sacrificing of kids health. That’s a straight up lie

Hope she feels better tomorrow. Y’all did the right thing. Thank you
Did they, the right thing? You know absolutely nothing about what was right here, your comment is even worse than the other fascist declaring that she will be just fine! You have no idea what the fuck you are talking of, or asserting.

My kids will never submit to that experimental series of shots for a cold virus that is literally all but harmless to them, ever, the risks from that mRNA gene therapy far outweigh any benefits to youth, by an order of magnitude at that!

I remain absolutely shocked at how parents mindlessly comply with this shit knowing that everyone associated with the shots are lying their fucking lips off, every level, total deception and naked dishonesty, and yet people just turn their most precious things in life on over to them, for medical experimentation, totally unnecessary medical experimentation.... "Y'all did the right thing," dear god go tell that to the parents whose kids are now dead, or absent limbs....

Did they, the right thing? You know absolutely nothing about what was right here, your comment is even worse than the other fascist declaring that she will be just fine! You have no idea what the fuck you are talking of, or asserting.

My kids will never submit to that experimental series of shots for a cold virus that is literally all but harmless to them, ever, the risks from that mRNA gene therapy far outweigh any benefits to youth, by an order of magnitude at that!

I remain absolutely shocked at how parents mindlessly comply with this shit knowing that everyone associated with the shots are lying their fucking lips off, every level, total deception and naked dishonesty, and yet people just turn their most precious things in life on over to them, for medical experimentation, totally unnecessary medical experimentation.... "Y'all did the right thing," dear god go tell that to the parents whose kids are now dead, or absent limbs....
Yes they did the right thing and yes I know what I’m talking about. You are posting here saying you are shocked because you are a confused individual. My guess would be that you’ve gone too deep into the right wing conspiracy media rabbit holes

Right or wrong is subjective. We were forced into this action. That is true.
Gosh, Azog, I'm sorry. I'm having problem with the actual 1-party system who chose a criminal extortionist (as shown on a viral youtube self-bragging video) for President. I just cannot ever trust the Democrats ever again. They don't support who we are and where we came from not to mention who protects A.ericans from their bitter greed and hatred of our forefathers whom they have fictionalized them as bad human beings from setting the slave colonies free from tax crazed monarchs and their supporting oligatchs.

She is super sick and tired. Ugh. She was perfectly fine and didn’t need it as she had COVID19 the same time I did. So annoying. Tylenol did help.
Sigh…

Just venting sorry
You're most likely just making up a story to serve your political purposes.
You would have advised her to not get the vaccine.
Think it through next time before your politics cause your gums to flap.

Regardless, you've provided useful information about yourself.

You're most likely just making up a story to serve your political purposes.
You would have advised her to not get the vaccine.
Think it through next time before your politics cause your gums to flap.

Regardless, you've provided useful information about yourself.
Nope. It’s true. She is much better today. Already said that. I would have advised against it. Correct.

Yes they did the right thing and yes I know what I’m talking about. You are posting here saying you are shocked because you are a confused individual. My guess would be that you’ve gone too deep into the right wing conspiracy media rabbit holes
He's been vaccinated twice and it was when he already had contracted Covid. He's trying to play it both ways for some reason?

No, they did not do the right thing, they gambled on her life so she could attend professional basketball games, which makes it even worse, risking your life, or your family's lives, so they can pay good money to sit and watch multi-millionaires who hate their guts, and their country, throw ball through fucking hoop!

And no, you do not know what you are talking about, stop insisting you do, you so obviously do not know...

No, they did not do the right thing, they gambled on her life so she could attend professional basketball games, which makes it even worse, risking your life, or your family's lives, so they can pay good money to sit and watch multi-millionaires who hate their guts, and their country, throw ball through fucking hoop!

And no, you do not know what you are talking about, stop insisting you do, you so obviously do not know...
They didn’t gamble on her life. That’s retarded. That’s like saying driving her to school is gambling on her life because some kids die in traffic accidents. You’re not very bright are ya?!

Y’all made a sacrifice for the safety of your family and community. That makes you good citizens in my book. Kudos
That's the whole problem, you folks are willing to sacrifice as many as it takes for a short term sense of safety. No thanks.

Forum List

Back