Must See Tucker Carlson Monologues

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
These are two of Tucker's best show openers in a long time.
He really lays out the insanity that Democrats have descended into, and comments on the two debates.
These are must see videos:

Last edited:
He probably actually believes men can get pregnant, if only we curtail those evil racists, and appropriately call them women.

- Abortions for males, funded by tax payers.

The democratic platform keeps getting better and better.

Tucker is in his prime right now. His perspective is more spot-on, then not.
He is indeed usually spot on. BUT he is so fucking pretentious and condescending it can be hard to watch him

I agree, of late he's been more smug than in the past (ironic, considering his closing monologue every night). I suppose I put it down to a lifetime of dealing with people for which common sense doesn't exist in even minute quantities. Or, sometimes people just grow accustomed to the comforts of their fame and success and they get arrogant as they age.

He's still one of the best in the business, calls it straight. I can accept some of his houlier-than-thou attitude (living in Canada where it's all around me, I'm sort of used to it).

Holy shit, every single one of them actually rose their hand when asked whether illegal immigrants should be eligible for free health care.

Might as well have asked "Are you a communist?" The answer would have been the same.

• Banned
He is indeed usually spot on. BUT he is so fucking pretentious and condescending it can be hard to watch him
Really? You think so? I actually thought the exact opposite. He seems like an easygoing guy unlike Bill O'Reilly. If I was going to think of a pretentious person on Fox News it would be Dana from the five

These are two of Tucker's best show openers in a long time.
He really lays out the insanity that Democrats have descended into, and comments on the two debates.
These are must see videos:

Why does Bowtie-Boi always look like he just farted inside a sensory deprivation tank?

He calls out progs pretty well. Course progs declare its he who is off off his rocker "RACIST!" just cuz.

Dire times people. We've been dumbed down by a lot, and its leftists who are 99% responsible.

Holy shit, every single one of them actually rose their hand when asked whether illegal immigrants should be eligible for free health care.

Might as well have asked "Are you a communist?" The answer would have been the same.

Democrats need to change their name to the 'OPEN BORDERS PARTY'.

The 'tell' comes next week when we (America) begin legal deportations.
Coolio....:cool-45::cool-45::cool-45:

Really? You think so? I actually thought the exact opposite. He seems like an easygoing guy unlike Bill O'Reilly. If I was going to think of a pretentious person on Fox News it would be Dana from the five
Dana? Really? I find her charming and warm.

There is no such thing as a "must see" Tucker Carlson monolog.

Let me guess you didn't watch it?

It definitely qualifies are more *MUST SEE* than the bullshit on CNN that you must watch every day.

Very good work.

There is no such thing as a "must see" Tucker Carlson monolog.

Let me guess you didn't watch it?

It definitely qualifies are more *MUST SEE* than the bullshit on CNN that you must watch every day.

Very good work.
No one "needs" to contaminate their mind with political hack Carlson garbage. There are enough duped fools already.

Why does Bowtie-Boi always look like he just farted inside a sensory deprivation tank?

Why do you always post like a childish little idiot?
No one "needs" to contaminate their mind with political hack Carlson garbage. There are enough duped fools already.

What we don't need is your ignorant stupidity. Either address the content or shut your punk ass up.

:ahole-1:

Meh, she's okay, but she is definitely Bush establishment swamp hack material, and a little too goodie goodie for me. But I am a woman. You probably think she's hot or something.

This is continued from the first video. A little chat with a Dem.
I would have asked her: If all the other Democrats were as reasonable as you are then maybe the House could work with Trump, don't you think?

I actually think thats true. I think she is all wrong of course, but at least she is not one of the insane ones.

EDIT: She did tell some lies in this video though, and being an army medic does not make her a geo-military expert.

Last edited:

Meh, she's okay, but she is definitely Bush establishment swamp hack material, and a little too goodie goodie for me. But I am a woman. You probably think she's hot or something.

Meanwhile, how many execs did Martha McCallum blow to get and hold onto her time slot?
She's a bonafide Dinghy and I switch to Lou Dobbs when she comes on.

Meanwhile, how many execs did Martha McCallum blow to get and hold onto her time slot?

You have proof of that??

She's a bonafide Dinghy and I switch to Lou Dobbs when she comes on.

You are entitled to your opinion, but I don't think Fox hires "dinghy" people, except maybe Juan Williams. But at least you are watching Lou. Thats better than fake news.

Forum List

Back