Must See: Trump Demolishes NBC Reporter

Actually, what Trump did is the same as he always does.

He rudely refuses to answer any REAL questions about any REAL issues as well as questions about his own statements.

Hope you vote for him.

Listening to Trump is like listening to Daffy Duck - except that Daffy usually has a train of thought. Just try diagramming some of his Palinesque sentences.

Reporter looked like an intern. I guess Andrea Mitchell was too scared to interview him.

They weren't going to let any of their "top" people near him. To them it would give him legitimacy. Make no mistake MSNBC hates all conservatives, and letting an intern interview him is taking a shot at him. But it backfired, as she was completely owned.

Reporter looked like an intern. I guess Andrea Mitchell was too scared to interview him.

They weren't going to let any of their "top" people near him. To them it would give him legitimacy. Make no mistake MSNBC hates all conservatives, and letting an intern interview him is taking a shot at him. But it backfired, as she was completely owned.

She is a poster-girl for millennials everywhere..........:laugh:.

I heard that whole interview. The first clip in the OP link is where Trump makes a fool of himself trying to justify profiteering off Chinese imports while he's made bashing Chinese imports a major theme in his campaign.

He sounds like the fool he is.

I've got to admit...............I'm liking Trump more and more...............He doesn't give a shit about the PC BS..................

Which is something we need.......................he'll stir this election up and force the circle talkers into a tizzy...........

I heard that whole interview. The first clip in the OP link is where Trump makes a fool of himself trying to justify profiteering off Chinese imports while he's made bashing Chinese imports a major theme in his campaign.

LOL

Obama just played you like a fiddle..............fast track TPP...............are you getting tingling sensations up your leg for the continued outsourcing of jobs.............

LOL

Obama just played you like a fiddle..............fast track TPP...............are you getting tingling sensations up your leg for the continued outsourcing of jobs.............

Trump is the kind of guy who's taking advantage of 'free trade'.

LOL

Trump is the kind of guy who's taking advantage of 'free trade'.
When you lower the bar to imports in the country...........those who don't leave get eaten.................without tariffs the incentive to stay and get buried by low labor costs over seas.............He has stated he'd put the protective barrier back up........of course he has to get it buy congress........................

You want jobs back....................or for them to continue to leave...........that's what you get with the Old hag championing your side.

Trump has never held elective office and has no training in government diplomacy. Imagine that clown with the nuclear suitcase and the U.S. military.
You don't have to hold any prior elective office to be qualified for the presidency per Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution, a clause Obama is not eligible for.

Trump has never held elective office and has no training in government diplomacy. Imagine that clown with the nuclear suitcase and the U.S. military.
You don't have to hold any prior elective office to be qualified for the presidency per Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution, a clause Obama is not eligible for.

Are you on drugs? Seriously?

I'm looking forward to seeing Trump confronted with some of his past statements like saying he was very pro-choice.

Forum List

Back