What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Must be a duck.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Reaction score
MUST BE A DUCK.

If a 500 pound white man in a handicap scooter wearing a black hoodie is described as robbing a back, you profile all 500 pound white men in a handicap scooter wearing a black hoodie.

How do you profile an illegal alien? If he looks like an illegal alien, speak like an illegal alien and live is a area with a high population of illegal aliens and don’t have a green care when the show up for work riding a bicycle, he must be an illegal alien.
We profile people when an Amber Alert goes out. Criminals are profiled all the time and an illegal alien is a criminal. Some time the officers make a mistake. So what. An illegal alien is a criminal. With 25 million illegal aliens in this country and Arizona have 500,000. 9 stops out of 10 by Phoenix officers are illegal aliens.

OP
LilOlLady

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Reaction score
If you are in this country LEGALLY you should have no problem proving it. I am a native american who is mistaken for an hispanic all the time, but not I will carry identification to prove I am not. I do not drive anymore but I still have to have an ID and to get one I have to show a birth certificate. No problem, because I have one.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List