Muslims media battle with ISIS

I wouldn't hold your breath that these so-called mainstream Muslims around the world will rise up and take care of their own trash any time soon.

I wouldn't hold your breath that these so-called mainstream Muslims around the world will rise up and take care of their own trash any time soon.

This is true. Not a single Muslim has gone to fight Isis or spoken out against them in any way shape or form. Any "moderate Muslim" claiming to be against Isis is engaging in a practice called taqiyya, which is Muslims lying to promote their cult (it's not a religion) of death and destruction.

If I were a moderate Muslim and ISIS was on the outskirts of my town, I would be taking the next bus out of town. The ISIS brand of Islam will not stand long.

If I were a moderate Muslim and ISIS was on the outskirts of my town, I would be taking the next bus out of town. The ISIS brand of Islam will not stand long.

I doubt a Mudslime would run from Isis since they love it so much. But even if they did it only backs up my statement that no Mudslime has ever raised arms against Isis. Their kind are all secretly in it together against us infidels.

ISIS message is join us or die. Don't see any Muslim standing against that message, even if they don't agree with it. At least not any time soon.

Stop calling them extremists and just call them Muslims. They can start taking responsibility.

I doubt a Mudslime would run from Isis since they love it so much. But even if they did it only backs up my statement that no Mudslime has ever raised arms against Isis. Their kind are all secretly in it together against us infidels.

love ISIS? :lmao:

like i said... tea party and "patriot" mutually exclusive concepts

Forum List

Back