Muslims Hate and Kill Palestinian Christians

gas-fields-off-gaza.jpg

oil location spans across the Lebanese and Israeli territorial waters

Leviathan field

The restrictions on fishing are because of the gas fields off the coast. If I could post a map of those gas fields, I would do so.
That's absolutely true.

The Israeli's want Gazan oil.

ROFLMAO restrictions on small boats carrying rapists and murderers
PRECEDED the discovery of the gas fields-----but KEEP TRYING

Palestinian christians? What about iraqi christians, who have suffered insane amounts of terrorism and attacks by muslims? Or lebanese christians (maronites), or orthodox christians in other arab nations, or assyrians in iraq, or arabs, azeri and bahai in iran? Copts in Egypt, or chaldeans across iraq and elsehwere in the arab mideast?

Arab muslims are THE most intolerant, racist filth on earth - next to a few piece of garbage posting in this forum defending them.

No question that Christians have been leaving the ME since the Six Day war.

I Have known many, many Christians from Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, Syria and Palestine. With each geopolitical crisis they leave.
Yes, mostly because Muslims keep killing them and blowing up their churches, like they do in Egypt. Because of Islam, Muslims cannot coexist with anybody, whether as a minority or a majority.

Qur'an (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Qur'an (5:80) - "You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide."

Qur'an (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..."

Yes, mostly because Muslims keep killing them and blowing up their churches, like they do in Egypt. Because of Islam, Muslims cannot coexist with anybody, whether as a minority or a majority.

Qur'an (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Qur'an (5:80) - "You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide."

Qur'an (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..."
You might say that about muslims, but your posts prove that it is actually Zionists who can't co-exist with anyone else.

I challenge anyone to find a post of yours that indicates any tolerance of others.

Palestinian christians? What about iraqi christians, who have suffered insane amounts of terrorism and attacks by muslims? Or lebanese christians (maronites), or orthodox christians in other arab nations, or assyrians in iraq, or arabs, azeri and bahai in iran? Copts in Egypt, or chaldeans across iraq and elsehwere in the arab mideast?

Arab muslims are THE most intolerant, racist filth on earth - next to a few piece of garbage posting in this forum defending them.

I Have known many, many Christians from Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, Syria and Palestine. With each geopolitical crisis they leave.

Have you read the Koran or lived in any Muslim country?

I suppose it is an embarrassment when these verses are brought up. Especially when there are clear indications that moslems adhere rigorously to them.

I suppose it is an embarrassment when these verses are brought up. Especially when there are clear indications that moslems adhere rigorously to them.

The verses should be taken in context with a working understanding of the basics.. It helps to read the Koran..

Haters can do that with the Bible or the Torah.. I choose not to do so.

The verses should be taken in context with a working understanding of the basics.. It helps to read the Koran..

I read the koran----and my husband was born in a muslim country----got any
questions Shaar... ???? hubby will not even TOUCH a copy of the
koran-----they used to kill his people for doing so.

BTW shaar-----do you know any non muslims who have lived in muslim countries?---

If you follow events around the globe, you can’t help but notice that moslems actually do take those verses in context. That is precisely the problem.

BTW shaar-----do you know any non muslims who have lived in muslim countries?---

Actually yes.. I lived in Muslims countries for nearly two decades as a practicing Christian.. without incident.

Actually yes.. I lived in Muslims countries for nearly two decades as a practicing Christian.. without incident.

Unfortunately, there’s no way to know if that’s true or not. Your alleged experiences conflict with so much of what is reliably reported from those locations where islam is the majority religion.

LOL what does "without incident" mean? you are clueless---I know jews who lived
for a time in saudi arabia "without incident"--------do you need to be LYNCHED to notice
a problem?----------slaves lived in plantations in the south "without incident" too

Iraqi Christians Targeted in Christmas Bombings That Kill 37

BAGHDAD (AP) — Militants in Iraq targeted Christians in three separate Christmas Day bombings in Baghdad, killing at least 37 people, officials said Wednesday. In one attack, a car bomb went off near a church in the capital's southern Dora neighborhood, killing at least 26 people and wounding 38, a police officer said. Earlier, two bombs ripped through a nearby outdoor market simultaneously in the Christian section of Athorien, killing 11 people and wounding 21, the officer said. The Iraq-based leader of the Chaldean Catholic Church, Louis Sako, said the parked car bomb exploded after Christmas Mass and that none of the worshippers were hurt. Sako said he didn't believe the church was the target.

Iraqi Christians Targeted in Christmas Bombings That Kill 37 | CNS News

Unfortunately, there’s no way to know if that’s true or not. Your alleged experiences conflict with so much of what is reliably reported from those locations where islam is the majority religion.

There are thousands and thousands of Americans who have lived and worked in the ME since the 1940s.. Some for careers of 20 to 40 years.. and there are many who are 3rd generation expats.

I you are actually interested... you might go to ARAMCO Brats or ARAMCO Annuitants.. or SUSRIS.

BAGHDAD (AP) — Militants in Iraq targeted Christians in three separate Christmas Day bombings in Baghdad, killing at least 37 people, officials said Wednesday. In one attack, a car bomb went off near a church in the capital's southern Dora neighborhood, killing at least 26 people and wounding 38, a police officer said. Earlier, two bombs ripped through a nearby outdoor market simultaneously in the Christian section of Athorien, killing 11 people and wounding 21, the officer said. The Iraq-based leader of the Chaldean Catholic Church, Louis Sako, said the parked car bomb exploded after Christmas Mass and that none of the worshippers were hurt. Sako said he didn't believe the church was the target.

What a shame the militants haven't read their Koran "in context".

There are thousands and thousands of Americans who have lived and worked in the ME since the 1940s.. Some for careers of 20 to 40 years.. and there are many who are 3rd generation expats.

I you are actually interested... you might go to ARAMCO Brats or ARAMCO Annuitants.. or SUSRIS.

You might also be interested to learn of the gated communities that house the majority of the foreign workers.

I agree that getting hauled off to jail by the religious police for holding hands on a public street might be fun, but...

What a shame the militants haven't read their Koran "in context".

Yes.. it is a shame.. but Iraq came up under the British system... as opposed to the American one.. They, like Iran, have always had lots of conflict.

Forum List

Back