Muslims Hate and Kill Palestinian Christians

Hamas has declared an Intafada to uproot Israel and then Islamic jihad to convert or kill on the world.
So much for unity with the PA or peace talks. Of course Hamas wanted to find a way not to make peace. And people wonder why Israel and Egypt have a blockade on dual use or weapon items?

How tragic and stupid that the conflict has gone on for more than 80 years.

Like it or not, we all know of Israel's peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to Palestinians for peace. But I guess I forgot all that the Palestinians have offered to Israel for peace. What were they?

Hamas has declared an Intafada to uproot Israel and then Islamic jihad to convert or kill on the world.
So much for unity with the PA or peace talks. Of course Hamas wanted to find a way not to make peace. And people wonder why Israel and Egypt have a blockade on dual use or weapon items?

It is humans being inhuman. These people are suffering and no name/title of beliefs are needed to know it is wrong.

Yes, it is humans being inhuman, but the infliction of suffering and death often does have a name and an identify linked to an ideology.

That ideology, of course, is jihad—warfare to expand the dominion of Allah's religion, as elucidated in the koran. That's the root cause. Al-Qaeda is just a name. So are Islamic Jihad, Harakat al-Muqawamah al-Islamiyyah (Hamas), Abu Sayyaf, Tanzim Qa'idat Al-Jihad in Bilad al-Rafidayn (al-Qaeda in Iraq), Hizbullah, Al-Ikhwan Al-Moslemoon (the Muslim Brotherhood), and countless others. As much as we Westerners like our information and our lives to be neatly compartmentalized and labeled, jihad is amorphous, messy, and nameless. Whatever name you call it, it always means the same thing: Kill the unbelievers, apostates who stand between Islam and its delusions of world supremacy.

A scary, not merry, Christmas for Christians in the Middle East
A scary, not merry, Christmas for Christians in the Middle East | Fox News
By Lela Gilbert
December 23, 2013

"....But what about the rest of the world? For example, what kind of Christmas can Christian communities in the Middle East expect – not only in the little town of Bethlehem, but beyond?

Apart from Israel, the region once known as the “Cradle of Christianity” is now comprised of Muslim-majority states.

In fact, in the lands of Judeo-Christian beginnings, the people representing those two pre-Islamic faiths are either dwindling or gone altogether. 850,000 Jews were expelled from their ancient homelands between 1948 and 1970. It is estimated that less than 50 Jews remain in Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Jordan and Lebanon combined.
And now Christians face the same fate.
In Egypt, the Middle Eastern country with the largest Christian population – at least 10 percent of the population – Christians are at great risk.

In August, at least seven Copts were killed and more than 200 churches and other Christian religious structures, homes and businesses assaulted in the worst attack on Copts since the 14th century.
In October, Islamists on motorcycles opened fire on a Coptic wedding party, killing 4, including 2 children. On December 18, a Christian husband and wife were assaulted by Muslim Brothers, who spotted a cross hanging from their car’s mirror.
Many believers who can flee Egypt are doing so; the rest are bracing themselves far continuing waves of violence.

In Syria, in a civil war that has killed more than 100,000, radicalized jihadis are increasingly Targeting Christians. Earlier this month, 12 nuns from the village of Ma’alula were kidnapped; abductions, torture, mass killings and beheadings of Christians are reported frequently. An estimated 200,000 Christians have fled Syria; many are living in tents and recently faced days of sub-zero weather during a deadly winter storm.

In Iraq, Canon Andrew White, who is sometimes called the Vicar of Baghdad, reports that Christians are “frightened even to walk to church because they might come under attack. All the churches are targets… We used to have 1.5 million Christians, now we have probably only 200,000 left… There are more Iraqi Christians in Chicago than there are here.”..."
`

Last edited:
Israeli authorities, fuck with anyone that is a non-jew.

‘Israel’s not-so-stellar record on treatment of Christians’

The 2010 State Department report on religious freedom in Israel and the occupied territories found that the Israeli Ministry of the Interior (MOI) is harassing Christian priests by demanding they renew their visas time and time again. It limits the number of visas Christian religious workers receive, and makes onerous demands on them. The visa application process, when successful, takes months. During 2010, the MOI refused to renew the Jerusalem Anglican bishop’s residency permit, claiming that he was involved in forgery. The bishop denies the claim, and it is noteworthy that he was not indicted.

The MOI further refuses to grant recognized legal status to several old churches in Israel, all of them Protestant. Four Christian churches are waiting years for recognition of their legal status: the Ethiopian-Orthodox Church, the Coptic-Orthodox Church, the Evangelic Lutheran Church, and the United Christian Council.

Israeli authorities, fuck with anyone that is a non-jew.

‘Israel’s not-so-stellar record on treatment of Christians’

The 2010 State Department report on religious freedom in Israel and the occupied territories found that the Israeli Ministry of the Interior (MOI) is harassing Christian priests by demanding they renew their visas time and time again. It limits the number of visas Christian religious workers receive, and makes onerous demands on them. The visa application process, when successful, takes months. During 2010, the MOI refused to renew the Jerusalem Anglican bishop’s residency permit, claiming that he was involved in forgery. The bishop denies the claim, and it is noteworthy that he was not indicted.

The MOI further refuses to grant recognized legal status to several old churches in Israel, all of them Protestant. Four Christian churches are waiting years for recognition of their legal status: the Ethiopian-Orthodox Church, the Coptic-Orthodox Church, the Evangelic Lutheran Church, and the United Christian Council.

There is actually an age old issue of proselytation abouding in Africa and the Middle-East.
Christians are asked not to proselytize in return for visas and then immediately proselytize.
Hmmm...I'm quite sure upon whom the blames lies in this situation.
It can't be the fault of the Christian proselytizer.
Nah!

LOL! Now THAT'S funny! Bless you for all the laughs you give us while those you support are killing us infidels all over the world.

I have seen war and have very little stomach for it. I support peaceful solutions with the realization that such solutions require a healthy dose of justice and truth. You appear to be woefully lacking in either of those qualities and you and those like you are part of the problem. I do not laugh at peace. I cannot prevent you from doing so.

Unfortunately you will never hear those words cross the lips of those in the so called peace process.

what conflict has gone on for more than 80 years???-----the JIHAD to impose the filth of
meccaism on the world began some 1400 years ago and has ----so far,, resulted in genocides of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS -------and destroyed whole ---highly advanced,, cultures (for the record---meccaism is not the only ideology which has been thus
destructive)

LOL! Now THAT'S funny! Bless you for all the laughs you give us while those you support are killing us infidels all over the world.

I have seen war and have very little stomach for it. I support peaceful solutions with the realization that such solutions require a healthy dose of justice and truth. You appear to be woefully lacking in either of those qualities and you and those like you are part of the problem. I do not laugh at peace. I cannot prevent you from doing so.

Unfortunately you will never hear those words cross the lips of those in the so called peace process.

There is actually an age old issue of proselytation abouding in Africa and the Middle-East.
Christians are asked not to proselytize in return for visas and then immediately proselytize.
Nah!

I'd like a response.

Nah!
Christian's don't run around trying to convert people to Christianity.

Bullshit Christian's do. Evangelical's in this country do. But they lost Christ a long time ago.

Nah!

Bullshit Christian's do. Evangelical's in this country do. But they lost Christ a long time ago.

That's why we have one or two major stories every year that manage to leak out that yet another stubborn missionary has breached their visa agreement.
If one story is making the news, there are always many more not making the news.

That's why we have one or two major stories every year that manage to leak out that yet another stubborn missionary has breached their visa agreement.
If one story is making the news, there are always many more not making the news.
I'm sure that is true.

But that's not the issue with the priests in the story I posted.

I'm sure that is true.

But that's not the issue with the priests in the story I posted.

The odds are very likely that if a man of the cloth is being asked to constantly renew his visa he is breaching his agreement.
I would personally find it difficult to out and out kick a missionary out of a country because I understand they are performing, in their mind, God's command to spread the Gospel.
This is a VERY delicate issue to deal with, especially in a nation that goes out of it's way to allow ALL faiths access to their Holy Sites.

OMG! Missionaries have gone to every corner of the world converting people so far removed from Western civilization. Christians have waged war and spread disease in the name of god. Cultures have been destroyed and vital history and artifacts lost forever because they were not christian. Women have been burned at the stake for witchcraft, inquisitions, massacres have cost millions of lives.
Christ sacrificed himself. brillobrains is an example of who he was trying to save? Sadly our illustrious scarecrow failed to learn the lessons Jesus was trying to teach and orchestrated his own death so god would forgive.
Anyone with so little regard for others of any faith or culture likely never had god in his heart to loose.
Jesus was trying to teach people. He was a jew so if they were converted it was to the truth of god's love, not to Christianity. There was no Christianity till close to a century after Jesus death. Jews and followers of Jesus prayed together in synagogues or where ever they gathered.
Jesus was not made divine till almost four hundred years after his death and only after the bishops got into physical fights with each other and then by a narrow vote. Not something Jesus would have been proud of. Jesus was not teaching people to love him, but to love god. He was spreading the word of god from the torah. The meaning behind the stories saved there. Much like Islam today the words were being twisted by clerics, priests for their own purposes. Christians have and continue to do the same today.
Anyone that does not actively work to defuse violence and seek to bring about peace fail Jesus and god. Those who don't believe in jesus or god and fail to strie for peace fail mankind and the planet.
The BS on this and other forums shows how far off the path we have all gone. Lies and disinformation will not help the cause of anything but more hate and killing.
There are good people of all faiths, but the stinkers foul the air so badly it make the decent ones hard to see.
Anyone have a bottle of Fabreeze handy>
Merry Christmas, even if no one knows the real story of today, it has come to represent a giving of hope and new birth. That is the season and reason for the greeting. May people learn to love their neighbor and bring peace to the world. Those of any faith or creed can accept that
Hopefully posters will have a better attitude and maybe find the gift of knowledge in their stocking and not a lump of coal to cause more pollution.
Lighten your spirits and open your heart.
Goodwill to all
May one day people learn to carry the joy and spirit of the day all year long, not just on a pagan holiday hijacked by the church.

:eusa_angel:

Nah!

The odds are very likely that if a man of the cloth is being asked to constantly renew his visa he is breaching his agreement.
I would personally find it difficult to out and out kick a missionary out of a country because I understand they are performing, in their mind, God's command to spread the Gospel.
This is a VERY delicate issue to deal with, especially in a nation that goes out of it's way to allow ALL faiths access to their Holy Sites.
They don't treat Rabbi's that way.

OMG! Missionaries have gone to every corner of the world converting people so far removed from Western civilization. Christians have waged war and spread disease in the name of god. Cultures have been destroyed and vital history and artifacts lost forever because they were not christian. Women have been burned at the stake for witchcraft, inquisitions, massacres have cost millions of lives.
Christ sacrificed himself. brillobrains is an example of who he was trying to save? Sadly our illustrious scarecrow failed to learn the lessons Jesus was trying to teach and orchestrated his own death so god would forgive.
Anyone with so little regard for others of any faith or culture likely never had god in his heart to loose.
Jesus was trying to teach people. He was a jew so if they were converted it was to the truth of god's love, not to Christianity. There was no Christianity till close to a century after Jesus death. Jews and followers of Jesus prayed together in synagogues or where ever they gathered.
Jesus was not made divine till almost four hundred years after his death and only after the bishops got into physical fights with each other and then by a narrow vote. Not something Jesus would have been proud of. Jesus was not teaching people to love him, but to love god. He was spreading the word of god from the torah. The meaning behind the stories saved there. Much like Islam today the words were being twisted by clerics, priests for their own purposes. Christians have and continue to do the same today.
Anyone that does not actively work to defuse violence and seek to bring about peace fail Jesus and god. Those who don't believe in jesus or god and fail to strie for peace fail mankind and the planet.
The BS on this and other forums shows how far off the path we have all gone. Lies and disinformation will not help the cause of anything but more hate and killing.
There are good people of all faiths, but the stinkers foul the air so badly it make the decent ones hard to see.
Merry Christmas, even if no one knows the real story of today, it has come to represent a giving of hope and new birth. That is the season and reason for the greeting. May people learn to love their neighbor and bring peace to the world. Those of any faith or creed can accept that
Hopefully posters will have a better attitude and maybe find the gift of knowledge in their stocking and not a lump of coal to cause more pollution.
Goodwill to all
May one day people learn to carry the joy and spirit of the day all year long, not just on a pagan holiday hijacked by the church.

My comments were in response to Independent saying Priests were trying to convert people to obtain visa's.

All 3 major religions have at their core, God. They might call HIM by different names, but it's the same guy (so to speak). And all 3 religions can trace their roots back to Abraham. And Jesus would not like all the "in-fighting" between religions. Nobody goes around saying, "my parents are better than your parents".

There's no difference between Islam, Judaism and Christianity, other than the way they choose to worship. Not one of them is better than the other. And not one of them is worse than the other.

Every word in the Bible has one, and only one message. And that message is just one word. LOVE. That's it. That's what Jesus was about.

BTW, do you know what the opposite of LOVE is?

Hint: It's not hate.

and christians and muslims should not try to falsely blame jews or condemn them as evil and deserving of extermination, or try to wipe out their history and ties to the land of Israel. They should not steal the right of the jews to their own lands or prevent them from prayer in the holy places.
Jews have been persecuted and should have one place where they can practice their faith in safety and peace. They should not be denied access to the mount and site of the temple that Jesus acknowledge as the house of god.

Goodwill to all

My comments were in response to Independent saying Priests were trying to convert people to obtain visa's.

All 3 major religions have at their core, God. They might call HIM by different names, but it's the same guy (so to speak). And all 3 religions can trace their roots back to Abraham. And Jesus would not like all the "in-fighting" between religions. Nobody goes around saying, "my parents are better than your parents".

There's no difference between Islam, Judaism and Christianity, other than the way they choose to worship. Not one of them is better than the other. And not one of them is worse than the other.

Every word in the Bible has one, and only one message. And that message is just one word. LOVE. That's it. That's what Jesus was about.

BTW, do you know what the opposite of LOVE is?

Hint: It's not hate.

and christians and muslims should not try to falsely blame jews or condemn them as evil and deserving of extermination, or try to wipe out their history and ties to the land of Israel. They should not steal the right of the jews to their own lands or prevent them from prayer in the holy places.
Jews have been persecuted and should have one place where they can practice their faith in safety and peace. They should not be denied access to the mount and site of the temple that Jesus acknowledge as the house of god.
None of my posts have anything to do with jews or Judaism. Not one.

My issue is with Israeli's and their wanton disregard for international law and human rights. That's it.

And on the subject of "blame", I find too many people around here that won't blame Israel for anything. Nothing. The Israeli's can do the most sick and vicious thing (like shooting at people fishing and farming) and some people around here think nothing of it. Or they make excuses for it.

For what possible reason, would someone shoot at someone fishing? That's just sadistically evil.

My issue is with Israeli's and their wanton disregard for international law and human rights. That's it.

And on the subject of "blame", I find too many people around here that won't blame Israel for anything. Nothing. The Israeli's can do the most sick and vicious thing (like shooting at people fishing and farming) and some people around here think nothing of it. Or they make excuses for it.

For what possible reason, would someone shoot at someone fishing? That's just sadistically evil.

simple-----dead bodies on the beaches of Tel Aviv/bat yam. compliments of your
fishing heroes In fact rape and murder upon casual evening strollers was
the M.O of your heroes when I was a kid--------the custom led to restrictions on
movements of your fishing heros-------not a cessation of fishing

simple-----dead bodies on the beaches of Tel Aviv/bat yam. compliments of your
fishing heroes In fact rape and murder upon casual evening strollers was
the M.O of your heroes when I was a kid--------the custom led to restrictions on
movements of your fishing heros-------not a cessation of fishing

The restrictions on fishing are because of the gas fields off the coast. If I could post a map of those gas fields, I would do so.

Forum List

Back