Muslims Defend Christians During Attack in Kenya

we will see what happens as far as the professors agreeing with Trump on exclusion of muslims 'Progressive' . Go Trump !!

NO fear on my part , I just don't want to share the USA with muslims whose views , religion , traditions are not compatible with Western civilization 'Progressive' . Ban them when you are elected Mr. Trump !!

It's apparent that you fail to appreciate the vast diversity that makes up our population. There are many cultures, value systems and religions that could arguably be said to deviate from traditional American views and practices. If you want to ban Muslims because they are different, because they don't share western values-whatever that is - you also have to consider banning Orthodox Jews, Coptic Christians, Sikhs, Hindu's, Budists and a whole bunch of others, but you wont endorse that so your reasons for wanting to ban Muslims doesn't wash. The fact is that you fear them. Your are xenophobic and provincial . And when you give into fear the terrorists win and when you express this narrow minded bigotry, they grow in numbers.

yeah , yeah , yeah !! Course I grew up right after IKES operation 'wetback' . I was born into this country in 1949 and the country was fine until the diversity started , probably in the 80s when I took note . I grew up making good money in good jobs and the country was less crowded and my Moms inauthentic chili , spaghetti and Chinese food was fine and dandy . Things were the same or better for my parents that raised 5 kids in good style with 'perks' and with private doctors and only my Dad worked for money . ---------- anyway Go Trump or Cruz 'Progressive !!

What the hell were those those Muslims thinking? Protecting Christians from al-Shabab? Don't they know that they were supposed to join al-Shabab in it's quest to kill Christians? I bet they did it, just so they could come to the US and become citizens.
==============================================================================
Muslim passengers defended Christian passengers during an extremist attack on a bus in Kenya on Monday.
Members of the al-Shabab militant organization shot at a bus in Mandera, Kenya, forcing it to stop. Once the militants boarded the bus, they attempted to separate Muslim and Christian passengers, intending to kill the Christians on board, the BBC reported.
“We even gave some non-Muslims our religious attire to wear in the bus so that they would not be identified easily. We stuck together tightly," Abdi Mohamud Abdi, a Muslim passenger, told Reuters . "The militants threatened to shoot us but we still refused and protected our brothers and sisters. Finally they gave up and left but warned that they would be back.”
http://www.newsweek.com/muslims-defend-christians-during-al-shabab-militant-attack-kenya-407859

So what?

Nobody is denying that there are some Muslims, especially outside the Middle East, with humane feelings but this does not change the fact that Islam is a ruthless, murderous religion if followed according to its pure original concepts.

Any Muslim who does not follow these concepts can not really be considered as a true believer and certainly is not regarded as such by the current extremist in charge who are setting the standard for the whole religion.

and just a comment , I would ban 'ALL' immigration into the USA no matter race , religion or ethnicity Progressive !!

yeah , yeah , yeah !! Course I grew up right after IKES operation 'wetback' . I was born into this country in 1949 and the country was fine until the diversity started , probably in the 80s when I took note . I grew up making good money in good jobs and the country was less crowded and my Moms inauthentic chili , spaghetti and Chinese food was fine and dandy . Things were the same or better for my parents that raised 5 kids in good style with 'perks' and with private doctors and only my Dad worked for money . ---------- anyway Go Trump or Cruz 'Progressive !!

Perhaps we have some things in common. I was born in 1947 in New York City to a mother whose family had recently immigrated from Italy and a father who was first generation Irish/ Hungarian. My community was somewhat diverse-at least religiously- I had Jewish and Christian friends- but was not exposed to other cultures until later. The difference between us is that you seem to be hostile towards and even frightened by diversity. I am not afraid and in fact I embrace it, and quite frankly, I don’t understand what your problem is.

My attitude towards minorities emanates largely from my father’s acceptance of them. One Christmas season, while I was still young, he invited a group of black and Latino coworkers to the house. My mother and others on her Italian side were mortified. They were the racists and the xenophobes but I loved the music and the exposure to this foreign culture. I’m a better person for it.

Every ethnic, racial and religious group to come to this country that has been built on immigration has been met with bigotry and fear. My mother-who was from Sicily and a little on the dark side- was called the N word. Unfortunately, that did not inspire her to be empathetic towards others .but rather hardened to against them

Arabs/Muslims are experiencing that now but will one day be accepted as well. The main difference, as I see it, is the terrorist factor that is being used to demonize them, but let’s not forget that the Italians and to a lesser extent the Irish were derided to their criminal enterprises.

Now, I have a brother-in-law who is Guatemalan, earned his citizenship after coming in undocumented and is a responsible family man and productive member of the community. We are better for the diversity and contributions of people from other countries, cultures and religions. You really need to think more deeply about what it is that you believe in and the implications of what you advocate.

Last edited:
What the hell were those those Muslims thinking? Protecting Christians from al-Shabab? Don't they know that they were supposed to join al-Shabab in it's quest to kill Christians? I bet they did it, just so they could come to the US and become citizens.
Muslim passengers defended Christian passengers during an extremist attack on a bus in Kenya on Monday.
Members of the al-Shabab militant organization shot at a bus in Mandera, Kenya, forcing it to stop. Once the militants boarded the bus, they attempted to separate Muslim and Christian passengers, intending to kill the Christians on board, the BBC reported.
“We even gave some non-Muslims our religious attire to wear in the bus so that they would not be identified easily. We stuck together tightly," Abdi Mohamud Abdi, a Muslim passenger, told Reuters . "The militants threatened to shoot us but we still refused and protected our brothers and sisters. Finally they gave up and left but warned that they would be back.”
http://www.newsweek.com/muslims-defend-christians-during-al-shabab-militant-attack-kenya-407859

So what?

Nobody is denying that there are some Muslims, especially outside the Middle East, with humane feelings but this does not change the fact that Islam is a ruthless, murderous religion if followed according to its pure original concepts.

Any Muslim who does not follow these concepts can not really be considered as a true believer and certainly is not regarded as such by the current extremist in charge who are setting the standard for the whole religion.

Nobody is denying that there are some Christians, with humane feelings but this does not change the fact that Christianity is a ruthless, murderous religion if followed according to its man made dogmatic tenants.

To many Christians, those who do not follow these concepts can not really be considered as a true believer and certainly is not regarded as such by the current extremist in charge who are setting the standard for the whole religion.

Christianity and Islam alike have been hijacked by extreme and brutal elements but those factions do not represent the true nature of either religion.

So what?

"So what?"
These Muslims risked their lives while protecting the Christians. That's a pretty big "what"
Based on the several threads filled with all the hate towards all Muslims, by the many posters who paint all Muslims with a broad brush as radicals who want to kill us all. I guarantee not too many USMB posters would risk their lives to save Muslims. The really disturbing part is, many of these same folks like to portray themselves as Christians.
Does that answer your "so what?" question?

Last edited:

Perhaps we have some things in common. I was born in 1947 in New York City to a mother whose family had recently immigrated from Italy and a father who was first generation Irish/ Hungarian. My community was somewhat diverse-at least religiously- I had Jewish and Christian friends- but was not exposed to other cultures until later. The difference between us is that you seem to be hostile towards and even frightened by diversity. I am not afraid and in fact I embrace it, and quite frankly, I don’t understand what your problem is.

My attitude towards minorities emanates largely from my father’s acceptance of them. One Christmas season, while I was still young, he invited a group of black and Latino coworkers to the house. My mother and others on her Italian side were mortified. They were the racists and the xenophobes but I loved the music and the exposure to this foreign culture. I’m a better person for it.

Every ethnic, racial and religious group to come to this country that has been built on immigration has been met with bigotry and fear. My mother-who was from Sicily and a little on the dark side- was called the N word. Unfortunately, that did not inspire her to be empathetic towards others .but rather hardened to against them

Arabs/Muslims are experiencing that now but will one day be accepted as well. The main difference, as I see it, is the terrorist factor that is being used to demonize them, but let’s not forget that the Italians and to a lesser extent the Irish were derided to their criminal enterprises.

Now, I have a brother-in-law who is Guatemalan, earned his citizenship after coming in undocumented and is a responsible family man and productive member of the community. We are better for the diversity and contributions of people from other countries, cultures and religions. You really need to think more deeply about what it is that you believe in and the implications of what you advocate.
---------------------- I just see no reason to accept diversity if a guy like Trump can stop the muslim diversity . I'm 66 and reduced voting power as 1 consequence of third world imported won't bother me in 10 - 20 years so mostly I'm just thinking of the future where pandering to muslims will be as common place as pandering to 'hispanics' today in the upcoming elections . Implications of what I advocate , I advocate a society of smaller numbers than we now have . I'd like to see 200 million that think of themselves as Americans . Europeans blended into America , muslims won't and don't Progressive !!

and like I said , ban ALL immigration except allowing 1 or 2 of the best highly regarded people with special skills . America and Americans have no duty to even allow immigration no matter what that lefties poem on the base of the 'copper clad statue' says Progressive !!

and like I said , ban ALL immigration except allowing 1 or 2 of the best highly regarded people with special skills . America and Americans have no duty to even allow immigration no matter what that lefties poem on the base of the 'copper clad statue' says Progressive !!
I see now. You are an ultra nationalist. You want a lily white America for white English speaking Christians only You are truly a sad and disturbing case. Fortunately, most Americans are more enlightened than that or we would have Germany 1939 all over again. We are done here.

I see now. You are an ultra nationalist. You want a lily white America for white English speaking Christians only You are truly a sad and disturbing case. Fortunately, most Americans are more enlightened than that or we would have Germany 1939 all over again. We are done here.
naw , got nothing to do with race , USA has about 310 million at 2010 census of ALL races not counting illegal aliens . The muslim religion though has nothing but disdain for anything but the words of the 'moe' . Ultra nationalist , I am a nationalist by my definition which is America First . My main thought is that islam when practiced properly is incompatible with Western Civilization and the USA Constitution . Even nice guy wussie Ben Carson understands that reality Progressive !!

Go TRUMP , Go Ted Cruz !!

naw , got nothing to do with race , USA has about 310 million at 2010 census of ALL races not counting illegal aliens . The muslim religion though has nothing but disdain for anything but the words of the 'moe' . Ultra nationalist , I am a nationalist by my definition which is America First . My main thought is that islam when practiced properly is incompatible with Western Civilization and the USA Constitution . Even nice guy wussie Ben Carson understands that reality Progressive !!

What American Muslims Do On Christmas: New Traditions Emerge What American Muslims Do On Christmas: New Traditions Emerge

Jesus is also revered as a prophet in Islam. "Muslims and Christians believe that Jesus is the only messiah," explains Hisham Mahmoud, an Arabic teacher at Harvard University. He points out that Jesus' mother, Mary, is considered by Muslims to be a saint. "In fact, there's an entire chapter in the Quran called 'Mary,' and the story of Jesus' birth is recounted in that chapter," he says.

We also relate the story of Jesus and Mary," he says. "We read those passages in the Quran and we make sure the holiday is focused through and through on Jesus — peace and blessing be upon him — as opposed to feeding into the commercialization of this holiday."

more propaganda FLUFF, and did you hear that some muslms SUPPOSEDLY [if true] saved some Christians , think it was somewhere in 'africa' . muslims are also donating to some charity in San Berdoo . ------ Big Deal , muslims caused the murders . See , Bataclan and Charlie Hebdo , see their muslim homelands chaos , see boston bombing , see 911, see the bombing in 1993 , yada , yada to see what muslims are good at doing 'Progressive' !!

naw , my hobby job is showing reality and destroying the arguments of progressive lefties 'Progressive' . I've got more , there was also a stabbing of 3 police / soldiers , think it was France , think it was a usual suspect. Will get link if I can Progressive !!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back