Muslims Defend Christians During Attack in Kenya

kiwiman127

Comfortably Moderate
Oct 19, 2010
4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
What the hell were those those Muslims thinking? Protecting Christians from al-Shabab? Don't they know that they were supposed to join al-Shabab in it's quest to kill Christians? I bet they did it, just so they could come to the US and become citizens.
==============================================================================
Muslim passengers defended Christian passengers during an extremist attack on a bus in Kenya on Monday.
Members of the al-Shabab militant organization shot at a bus in Mandera, Kenya, forcing it to stop. Once the militants boarded the bus, they attempted to separate Muslim and Christian passengers, intending to kill the Christians on board, the BBC reported.
“We even gave some non-Muslims our religious attire to wear in the bus so that they would not be identified easily. We stuck together tightly," Abdi Mohamud Abdi, a Muslim passenger, told Reuters . "The militants threatened to shoot us but we still refused and protected our brothers and sisters. Finally they gave up and left but warned that they would be back.”
http://www.newsweek.com/muslims-defend-christians-during-al-shabab-militant-attack-kenya-407859

' IF ' true , well good for them doing what they should do . Now lets see more of this kinda behavior from 'muslims' all around the world !!

like I said , if TRUE good for the muslims and lets see some more helpful muslims Esmeralda !!

' IF ' true , well good for them doing what they should do . Now lets see more of this kinda behavior from 'muslims' all around the world !!
Why would you doubt the story is true? Did you actually go to the article and read the whole thing?
No I didn't , its a feel good story or fluff type of story Esmeralda [imo] !!

Why would you doubt the story is true? Did you actually go to the article and read the whole thing?
It's not a feel good story. People still died. You should read an article that is in the OP before you comment on it. It is definitely not a fluff story.

You think it's funny that people died? You sick MF.

Islams job ist to clean up their mess,ours is to defend ourselves from that threat until said mess is cleaned up.This is what must go on.

This confirms my thoughts about the type of posters we have on USMB.
Muslims protect Christians from sure death. No interest.
BUT, if it had been al-Shabab and Muslims kill Christians, this thread would have 100 responses by now.

How often we see RWNJs say that Muslims don't condemn terrorists when, if fact, most reports to police about suspicious activity of Muslims comes from Muslims.

And, as we all know, the victims of terrorists are mostly Muslims.

Why do some blame the victims?

CNN reported more than a hundred people on the bus. It looks like a 35-40 ft bus. No way could over a hundred ride on the bus.

I question the whole story just over that, however if it were true, kudos to the Muslims.

It's probably happening all the time; it just doesn't make the news.

It sure is in Indonesia.
I can tell you as fact, the police here are actively looking for extremists and they tend to shoot them rather than go for arrests.
Extremists exist here, but they aren't popular.

CNN reported more than a hundred people on the bus. It looks like a 35-40 ft bus. No way could over a hundred ride on the bus.

I question the whole story just over that, however if it were true, kudos to the Muslims.

You clearly have never seen a bus in Indonesia.
I'll bet it's about the same out there.

Forum List

Back