Muslims blow up school board meeting

this is who they are.

Just research the Darrell Brooks trial. He is representing himself and he wants to call as a witness the state of wisconsin. What's wrong with some people that they can't fit into society?

More than that, they can't seem to even think anymore.

More than that, they can't seem to even think anymore.
BTW, for the record, I find it absolutely disgusting that this Brooks fker gets to ask the people he hit questions regarding the incident, and they don't get to ask him why he did it.

What's really wrong is we placate these idiots instead of telling them to fuck off and follow the rules.

And there are so many of them now, and the various brain washing instititutions are still going....

I can't imagine how bad it will get, before something starts correcting it.

BTW, for the record, I find it absolutely disgusting that this Brooks fker gets to ask the people he hit questions regarding the incident, and they don't get to ask him why he did it.

We saw this during the LIRR shooter trial decades ago when they allowed that Colin Fergueson idiot to defend himself.

Good point. An unintended consquence of our system. But, hopefully they will feel better when he goes away for ever.

We saw this during the LIRR shooter trial decades ago when they allowed that Colin Fergueson idiot to defend himself.
I'm watching this lunatic ask these victims questions and I'm thinking to myself, he is most likely getting off on it. Goes to his cell and whacks off.

I'm watching this lunatic ask these victims questions and I'm thinking to myself, he is most likely getting off on it. Goes to his cell and whacks off.

I think he actually thinks he can win this thing, or if he doesn't it just confirms his paranoia that the system is out to get him.

Well, snowflake, these aren't "pedo" or "groomer" books. Being gay isn't a crime. Being trans isn't a crime. A bunch of religious whackos don't like it because they believe their just and righteous God forbids it.

My solution is just to get rid of religion. Because it creates intolerance and bigotry.

For a supposed "independent", I notice you parrot a LOT of alt-right talking points. :)
It's a lot easier to get rid of faggots than religion. There's far less homosexuals than religious people.

How about we don't get rid of either and get rid of the homosexual lobby's grooming bullshit instead.

I have a whole little circle of homo customers and yeah, I'm kind of outspoken, and not a one has not been against the grooming bullshit yet. Nobody wants that but the pedos and the ones pushing it.
In case you don't understand: Most homos are against the grooming children thing, too.
The problem is you and those like you who would pervert little children.

Jesus would give y'all Concrete millstones and have you go sleep with the fishes.

Last edited:
It's a lot easier to get rid of faggots than religion. There's far less homosexuals than religious people.

How about we don't get rid of either and get rid of the homosexual lobby's grooming bullshit instead.

I have a whole little circle of homo customers and yeah, I'm kind of outspoken, and not a one has not been against the grooming bullshit yet. Nobody wants that but the pedos and the ones pushing it.
In case you don't understand: Most homos are against the grooming children thing, too.
The problem is you and those like you who would pervert little children.

Jesus would give y'all Concrete millstones and have you go sleep with the fishes.
Hmm. Well, just an observation. If not one of your "circle of homo customers" is against "grooming"...maybe that's a snapshot of a larger picture...and of a made up alt-right issue...that doesn't exist. :)

Hmm. Well, just an observation. If not one of your "circle of homo customers" is against "grooming"...maybe that's a snapshot of a larger picture...and of a made up alt-right issue...that doesn't exist. :)
If there's "grooming books" in K-12 schools; It's an issue, and of course it's an issue because we all knew about it already, you fuck. So far every single one is against the grooming bullshit, you idiot. Learn how to read.

2a is what applies to the manner in which I used "not".

Allow me to use it in a simple sentence for you:

You are not a smart person.

Last edited:
If there's "grooming books" in K-12 schools; It's an issue, and of course it's an issue because we all knew about it already, you fuck. So far every single one is against the grooming bullshit, you idiot. Learn how to read.

2a is what applies to the manner in which I used "not".

Allow me to use it in a simple sentence for you:

You are not a smart person.
You have absolutely NO evidence of that. And my guess is your "circle" of customers would say the same thing you alt-right twat.

You have absolutely NO evidence of that. And my guess is your "circle" of customers would say the same thing you alt-right twat.
Actually I do. If any kind of legit polls were run for homos to answer, I know how most would.

Odd how so many of the queer people I do work for already knew about the issue, huh?

Because it troubles them as it does most people. Do you not believe in Democracy now?

Queer votes don't count if they're against the agenda you're trying to push? Is that how that works?

Wait 'til these midterms, it's time for a return to semi-sanity at least. The queer people know it too.

Actually I do. If any kind of legit polls were run for homos to answer, I know how most would.

Odd how so many of the queer people I do work for already knew about the issue, huh?

Because it troubles them as it does most people. Do you not believe in Democracy now?

Queer votes don't count if they're against the agenda you're trying to push? Is that how that works?

Wait 'til these midterms, it's time for a return to semi-sanity at least. The queer people know it too.
Actually, you're just full of shit. I know the answers I'd get if I asked your customers. The same answers I get from my gay and lesbian colleagues.
It's just made up hysteria to justify hate and violence...all while making light of the very real problem of child abuse.
You should be ashamed of yourself.

Forum List

Back