Muslim militants kill 147 in mass University campus assault

Kenya attack: 147 dead in Garissa University assault - BBC News

Religion of peace does it again. Muslims slaughter 147 in a massive University campus assault. Al Shabab. Leader was a mosque teacher.

But hey....Obama said it's offensive to say Muslims are prone to terrorism.

You know that was 7 months ago, right?

How do you define "current"?

Yep. Funny how...or why....we never heard much about it. Guess black lives don't matter much to lefties huh?

Religion of peace does it again. Muslims slaughter 147 in a massive University campus assault. Al Shabab. Leader was a mosque teacher.

Yep. Funny how...or why....we never heard much about it. Guess black lives don't matter much to lefties huh?

We heard about it --- when it was actually what we call "current", i.e. last Spring. But the greater news splash for the similar toll in Paris has been noted repeatedly lately including by myself and most recently (to my knowledge) here. It has been noted that when the setting was a "white" area the concern of said news splash went up considerably.

What in the wide world of fuck that has to do with "lefties" evades me.

We heard about it --- when it was actually what we call "current", i.e. last Spring. But the greater news splash for the similar toll in Paris has been noted repeatedly lately including by myself and most recently (to my knowledge) here. It has been noted that when the setting was a "white" area the concern of said news splash went up considerably.

It evades you because you are a lefty.

It evades you because you are a lefty.

OK well that's clear as mud.

That's not true. The Charleston church shooting was a "black area" and it got global coverage for several days.

So...what could the difference be??? Hmmm....

That's not true. The Charleston church shooting was a "black area" and it got global coverage for several days.

What country is Charleston in? And what's that country's relationship to the weapon used and the flag icon involved?

I'll give you a few hours to find a map.

He just discovered it; therefore he thinks it's "current."

There are already threads about it that I guess he'll discover seven months from now.

It was in the US?

There are already threads about it that I guess he'll discover seven months from now.

Yup, soon as the 2015 baseball season gets under way.... :eusa_shifty:

Yup, soon as the 2015 baseball season gets under way.... :eusa_shifty:

So, is it safe to assume you lefties will no longer bring up President Bush when the time is right?

-Geaux

Kuno killed in military operation in Kismayo...
icon17.gif

Mastermind behind Garissa University College massacre 'killed' in military operation
June 1, 2016 -- Somali officials say the leader of last year's massacre at Garissa University College in Kenya is dead.
Mohamed Kuno was reportedly one of 16 people killed in a military operation Tuesday night in Kismayo, a port city in southern Somalia. Four of those who also died were said to be senior members of the al-Shabab Islamist militant group.

Mastermind-behind-Garissa-University-College-massacre-killed-in-military-operation.jpg

The news was confirmed Wednesday at a press conference held by Somali security minister Abdirashid Janan in the region of Jubaland. Kuno was behind the attack in April 2015 that killed 148 people, the majority students. Afterward, Kenya's government put up a $215,000 reward for his capture.

A Kenyan-Somali, he was a headmaster at an Islamic school in Garissa until 2007. But then he crossed the border into Somalia to join the Union of Islamic Courts, which at one point controlled much of the country. Kuno later joined the militant group Hizbul Islam, which in 2010 merged with al-Shabab.

Mastermind behind Garissa University College massacre 'killed' in military operation

Forum List

Back