Muslim Invasion and the Collapse of Europe

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
The Muslim Migrant Invasion and the Collapse of Europe

Old article but as current as today:

Perhaps the most important statistic which stands out comes from the United Nations itself, which reports that 75% of the migrants are “young, fit males.” I believe it was Mark Steyn who wryly noted, “That’s not the demographics of a civilian population displaced by war, that’s the demographics of an army.” Ironically, even a handmade sign (see photo below) by migrants camped in Calais, France proves the point: out of the camp’s population of 3455, 2861 are men… 82.8%.

(

If nothing else, this may be a resource for others to help “make the case” to their elected representatives as to why we need a complete moratorium on Muslim immigration (a component of what I call “Sandboxing Islam”) so as to avoid Europe’s fate.

Europe as we have known it since 1945 will no longer exist by 2020. Truth be told, it no longer exists now.

Really, to even skim the multiple dozens of news stories below is overwhelming. Where to start?

For the needed context to understand what we are experiencing, I would recommend Robert Spencer’s excellent article from September 4, 2015, THE HIJRAH INTO EUROPE – “Refugees” colonize a continent, which he begins as follows:

“Approximately 104,460 asylum seekers arrived in Germany during the month of August, setting a new record. That makes 413,535 registered refugees and migrants coming to Germany in 2015 so far. The country expects a total of around 800,000 people to seek asylum in Germany this year. And that’s just Germany. The entire continent of Europe is being inundated with refugees at a rate unprecedented in world history. This is no longer just a ‘refugee crisis’. This is a hijrah.”

There have been many historical accounts of Muslims invading other countries dating back over 1000 years. How did that work out?

Muslims were driven back from Europe after hundreds of years of rule, most particularly in Spain.
Didn't you know? Hitler invaded most of Europe. How did that work out? You think Sharia law is pretty special? And you want to live under it, like most Muslims do? If it's so great, why are they leaving their bombed out crapholes? 1. Free housing and food. 2. Free medical care. 3. The freedom to do as they wish, unlike where they were born.

How many Muslim apologists like you have moved from the United States or Europe to Beirut? Afghanistan? Iraq? Somalia? Ethopia? Syria? About the same number as Democrats who have moved to Mexico and El Salvador permanently.

Europe has become a cesspit of immorality and decadence.
It desperately needs Islam and Sharia Law to bring back normality and help the people regain their self respect. ... :cool:
No, it doesn't. Islam is just a derivative of much older Abrahamic religion and can't offer anything new and inspiring.

No, it doesn't. Islam is just a derivative of much older Abrahamic religion and can't offer anything new and inspiring.

"Derivative" is a grotesque perversion of Islam, created by a terrorist pedophile.
Shahada.jpg

Shahada2.jpg

Shahada4.jpg

Behead those who insult Islam, right Barack Hussein?
Pretty funny, right Barack? Your Muslim brothers are laughing.
Shahada Obama.jpg

Last edited:

"Derivative" is a grotesque perversion of Islam, created by a terrorist pedophile.View attachment 380793

View attachment 380794

View attachment 380795

View attachment 380799
Oh, yeah. I forgot. Beheading in the 21st century - that is what this great religion can offer new.

"Derivative" is a grotesque perversion of Islam, created by a terrorist pedophile.View attachment 380793

View attachment 380794

View attachment 380795

View attachment 380799
Oh, yeah. I forgot. Beheading in the 21st century - that is what this great religion can offer new.

Isn't it cute that feminists militantly defend Muslims but find their throwing of homosexuals off of rooftops somewhat troubling, along with throwing acid in the faces of women.
Acid attacks against women by Muslims.jpg

If it is "derivative," then find references in the Holy Bible for it.
(There are none.)

"I have been made victorious through terror." - The Koran, Surah 22.250

t is "derivative," then find references in the Holy Bible for it.
(There are none.
When I wrote this I meant that the Muslims claim that their religion emerged long before Mohammad. They consider great biblical patriarchs as their prophets (which are lower than Mohammad of course). They dont offer any new conception, but just repeat what was said before them and what they consider suitable, with their 'innovations'. It is why it is derivative. Is that understandable?

Perhaps the most important statistic which stands out comes from the United Nations itself, which reports that 75% of the migrants are “young, fit males.” I believe it was Mark Steyn who wryly noted, “That’s not the demographics of a civilian population displaced by war, that’s the demographics of an army.” Ironically, even a handmade sign (see photo below) by migrants camped in Calais, France proves the point: out of the camp’s population of 3455, 2861 are men… 82.8%.

(

If nothing else, this may be a resource for others to help “make the case” to their elected representatives as to why we need a complete moratorium on Muslim immigration (a component of what I call “Sandboxing Islam”) so as to avoid Europe’s fate.

Europe as we have known it since 1945 will no longer exist by 2020. Truth be told, it no longer exists now.

Really, to even skim the multiple dozens of news stories below is overwhelming. Where to start?

For the needed context to understand what we are experiencing, I would recommend Robert Spencer’s excellent article from September 4, 2015, THE HIJRAH INTO EUROPE – “Refugees” colonize a continent, which he begins as follows:

“Approximately 104,460 asylum seekers arrived in Germany during the month of August, setting a new record. That makes 413,535 registered refugees and migrants coming to Germany in 2015 so far. The country expects a total of around 800,000 people to seek asylum in Germany this year. And that’s just Germany. The entire continent of Europe is being inundated with refugees at a rate unprecedented in world history. This is no longer just a ‘refugee crisis’. This is a hijrah.”

How will they blame Trump for this one?

(

It never actually happened.

When I wrote this I meant that the Muslims claim that their religion emerged long before Mohammad. They consider great biblical patriarchs as their prophets (which are lower than Mohammad of course).
To clarify the misinformation in your post. ... :cool:

1) The word "muslim" means a person who has submitted to the One God and only worships him.
The prophets of the Torah/Bible, Abraham, Moses, Noah, Jesus, and the others, worshipped the One God, and submitted their will and lives to him. Thus they are referred to as Muslims and revered in Islam.
2) In Islam, the Prophet Muhammad isn't higher or lower in status than the other prophets of the Torah/Bible.

Last edited:

(

It never actually happened.

Clinton also said that he did not have sex with Monica.

And the polls said Trump had no path to victory sweetheart

It is why it is derivative. Is that understandable?

It is meaningless. Muslims abandoning their faith have been murdered by the thousands. Those insulting Islam have been beheaded. There is NO "derivation" of these heinous crimes from Christianity. None.

When I wrote this I meant that the Muslims claim that their religion emerged long before Mohammad. They consider great biblical patriarchs as their prophets (which are lower than Mohammad of course).

1) The word "muslim" means a person who has submitted to the One God and only worships him.
The prophets of the Torah/Bible, Abraham, Moses, Noah, Jesus, and the others, worshipped the One God, and submitted their will and lives to him. Thus they are referred to as Muslims and revered in Islam.
2) In Islam, the Prophet Muhammad isn't higher or lower in status than the other prophets of the Torah/Bible.
It’s to bad we cannot deport 90 percent of 2 ethnic groups for sedition and treason !!!
One only knows violence and the other uses it’s $$$ and power to destroy the nation that saved them

I won’t mention them

Okay, thanks for clarification. What about the second part of my post? What can Islam offer what the oldest Abrahamic religion can't?

It is why it is derivative. Is that understandable?

It is meaningless. Muslims abandoning their faith have been murdered by the thousands. Those insulting Islam have been beheaded. There is NO "derivation" of these heinous crimes from Christianity. None.
As one famous man living in the old past once said - there is a reason to teach only that one who after finding about three angles of a square can make conclusion about the fourth one.

I dont try in no way to teach you, of course. But drawing some parallels from the saying, you dont comprehend even what figure we are talking about.

Forum List

Back