Muslim Demographics : absolutely shocking statistics

So you want to abolish the 1st amendment to the US Constitution? Did you take your medication this morning?

The US must became a Christian State again otherwise Islam will take it over and the entirely Constitution will be flashed down the toilet.Islam misuse the tolerant Laws of the free societies and pursue to transform they to Sharia.

So your solution to Islamic Fundamentalism is another form of religious fundamentalism, which has a really shitty history of tolerance for other beliefs itself? Sounds great, where can I sign up? :cuckoo:

sorry,but the only sane posters in this thread is the op and myself. If we leave the security of our country to thinkers like yourself,we are doomed.

Last edited:
That's just one of the many loopy voices you have going on in your head.

The only thing I don't want is religion in government, I don't care if every private building erected in the US is a church or synagogue or mosque.

So why is it protected by the constitution,the constitution doesn't guide our governments ?

Oh I see, now you respect the Constitution, schizophrenia kicking in?

It is protected by the Constitution thank goodness, you can prostelyze all day everyday, and I can ignore religion all I want, we're both protected.

What do you think will happen if we have another major attack on this soil from radical muslims ?

We have had a couple of small attacks since 9-11 but what if those little attacks happen more often ?

We would be doing them a huge favor by acting now before it comes to that.

So why is it protected by the constitution,the constitution doesn't guide our governments ?

It is protected by the Constitution thank goodness, you can prostelyze all day everyday, and I can ignore religion all I want, we're both protected.

What do you think will happen if we have another major attack on this soil from radical muslims ?

We have had a couple of small attacks since 9-11 but what if those little attacks happen more often ?

What happens if it's an attack by radical Christians? I suppose we should then deport all the Christians from this country, in your view.

So the only way to keep us safe is turn gov't into a christian fundamentalist entity, deport all american muslims, and declare a holy war against billions of muslims?

You should've blamed the medication for this lunacy, would've at least gotten sympathy points.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

What happens if it's an attack by radical Christians? I suppose we should then deport all the Christians from this country, in your view.

Did you miss my point on how we as Christians object and hate racist hate groups of any faith.

You would have no country left considering 86 % of Americans profess to be a Christian very poor reasoning.

It would be easier to ridd the country of any religion that causes risk to our national security.

So the only way to keep us safe is turn gov't into a christian fundamentalist entity, deport all american muslims, and declare a holy war against billions of muslims?

You should've blamed the medication for this lunacy, would've at least gotten sympathy points.

Is it really that difficult for you to grasp any religion that poses a threat to our national security, that includes your religion and the other hate filled religions. Christians are about loving and being just.

Did you miss my point on how we as Christians object and hate racist hate groups of any faith.

You would have no country left considering 86 % of Americans profess to be a Christian very poor reasoning.

It would be easier to ridd the country of any religion that causes risk to our national security.

You talk badly about hate groups, but you want all american muslims deported, okie dokie. Which is the exact rhetoric i would expect from a hate group member.

86% is wrong.

Sorry, your dream of rounding up innocent families and shipping them off will never come true.

Is it really that difficult for you to grasp any religion that poses a threat to our national security, that includes your religion and the other hate filled religions. Christians are about loving and being just.

I don't have a religion, if you call me not denying the long list of sciences you deny as me having a religion, you're mistaken.

Christianity is about love and being just, but you personally certainly dont' show those characteristics, not on this board at least.

Christians call a spade a spade and we deal with our radicals and don't demonstrate in the streets when a crazy Christian is punished.

You talk badly about hate groups, but you want all american muslims deported, okie dokie. Which is the exact rhetoric i would expect from a hate group member.

86% is wrong.

Sorry, your dream of rounding up innocent families and shipping them off will never come true.

I told you if they=muslims truly worked towards bringing radicals to justice i could change my view of them. They don't and they look the other way very few see the radical movement as unjust. Do you remember seeing videos of them dancing in the streets when our towers came down.

Get with the program Doc.

86% is wrong.

Then provide data saying i am wrong.

I don't have a religion, if you call me not denying the long list of sciences you deny as me having a religion, you're mistaken.

Christianity is about love and being just, but you personally certainly dont' show those characteristics, not on this board at least.

You're an atheist that is a religion. You're an evolutuionist denying creation with no proof You have a religion. Your Ideology is naturalism with nothing to prove the view.

86% is wrong.

I told you if they=muslims truly worked towards bringing radicals to justice i could change my view of them. They don't and they look the other way very few see the radical movement as unjust. Do you remember seeing videos of them dancing in the streets when our towers came down.

What program wants families, children and babies included, to be rounded up and shipped off somewhere? Do you think Jesus would approve of that? Do you think he'd approve of your hate?

America becoming less Christian, survey finds - CNN

It was 86% in 1990, 2009 survey it was 75%.

You're an atheist that is a religion. You're an evolutuionist denying creation with no proof You have a religion. Your Ideology is naturalism with nothing to prove the view.

I'm a non-believer is the best characterization, I think there's about 99.99999999999% chance there's no god because there's no proof and the idea of one doesn't follow any scientific guidelines, but I'm not 100% sure because there's no proof there isn't one. So when i've told people that they differ on whether or not I'm atheist or agnostic.

There's unlimited proof of evolution, you choose to deny facts, I can't help you in that area.

Last edited:

86% is wrong.

What program wants families, children and babies included, to be rounded up and shipped off somewhere? Do you think Jesus would approve of that? Do you think he'd approve of your hate?

America becoming less Christian, survey finds - CNN

It was 86% in 1990, 2009 survey it was 75%.

Which one should we believe same year ?

God Is Back! - CBS News

Either way you can't kick out that percentage it was poor reasoning on his or her part.

I'm a non-believer is the best characterization, I think there's about 99.99999999999% chance there's no god because there's no proof and the idea of one doesn't follow any scientific guidelines, but I'm not 100% sure because there's no proof there isn't one. So when i've told people that they differ on whether or not I'm atheist or agnostic.

There's unlimited proof of evolution, you choose to deny facts, I can't help you in that area.

Yes there is very much proof of Micro-evolution or Micro-adaptations zero evidence of Macro-evolution

I have never denied evolution just the extreme theory of evolution that has no backing do i reject. God gave all organisms the ability to adapt but it is limited. All the information for the diversity we see in each family was already present in the genome otherwise prove it.

Forum List

Back