Musk To Release All the Covid Lies

This is going to be so much fun.

For over six years, Twitter has been THE ONE AND ONLY ARBITER OF (leftist) TRUTH and the speed at which that will reverse is going to make America's collective (leftist) head explode!

I will be pleasantly surprised if he / it covers more than 50% of this engineered bio weapon assault and it still will leave the worst inhumanity for disclosure -- the killer injections narrative and catalogue .

It will be the worst sort of entertainment imaginable when we see many Sheeple unable to absorb and process the new narratives and display full Mass Formation Psychosis .

Equally , guilt and grief wracked Sheeple who accept the " new" truth will act with great anger and violence .In revenge.

Understandable though regrettable .

I will be pleasantly surprised if he / it covers more than 50% of this engineered bio weapon assault and it still will leave the worst inhumanity for disclosure -- the killer injections narrative and catalogue .

It will be the worst sort of entertainment imaginable when we see many Sheeple unable to absorb and process the new narratives and display full Mass Formation Psychosis .

Equally , guilt and grief wracked Sheeple who accept the " new" truth will act with great anger and violence .In revenge.

Understandable though regrettable .
You'd better wait to see what he has before you claim the truth.

You'd better wait to see what he has before you claim the truth.
Perhaps fortuitously I have known the truth since February /March 2020 and since then made myself be privy to the hundreds -- if not thousands - of scientific reports which have emerged that have had a bearing on all aspects of the Covid scam and then the Killer injections .

I am way past being interested in what uninformed people believe or claim .

I have " done my bit" in trying to help family and friends be aware of what I have found and I no longer really care what others choose to believe or do , providing nothing infringes my personal liberties .
For any that are truly awake I offer remedial treatments as far as possible . Their choice . No money .

My only hope is that I resist the temptations to repeatedly tell others , " Told you "

Perhaps fortuitously I have known the truth since February /March 2020 and since then made myself be privy to the hundreds -- if not thousands - of scientific reports which have emerged that have had a bearing on all aspects of the Covid scam and then the Killer injections .

I have " done my bit" in trying to help family and friends be aware of what I have found and I no longer really care what others choose to believe or do , providing nothing infringes my personal liberties .
For any that are truly awake I offer remedial treatments as far as possible . Their choice . No money .

My only hope is that I resist the temptations to repeatedly tell others , " Told you "

Covid vaccine resisters are more informed about the shots and covid in general than those who took the shots.

For example. PhDs have a higher incidence of NOT taking the shots than lesser educated folks.

Those I love all know the truth.

As for the Leftist zombies, my only advice is "keep boosting". It's easy to spot them because they advertise their ignorance, and once spotted, they never make it any closer to me than outside my car or the bottom stair on my front porch.

As for the Leftist zombies, my only advice is "keep boosting". It's easy to spot them because they advertise their ignorance, and once spotted, they never make it any closer to me than outside my car or the bottom stair on my front porch.

Had to laugh out loud when I read the slogan , Keep Boosting .

And possibly being ignorant of world information, allied to laziness , gullibility and compliance, warrants severe punishment .

The trouble is much the larger number will not suffer deadly heart attacks and strokes and die relatively quickly .
They will die of cancers and any other disease that has wrecked their cells because their autoimmune system has failed .
Which , in a nutshell , is AIDS .

Forum List

Back