Music Trivia

Dr Grump said:
Kris Kristofferson!! Never would have guessed. He flew helicopters? Was a captain? A Rhodes scholar? Wrote great songs?? Almost the perfect life!!

If only he could sing...:)

Hmmmmmmmm....thought this would be an easy one for you music folk...

a hint: the singer/songwriter is part of one of the great southern rock bands of all time...bet they've made lots of silver dollars. ;)

I looked it up so it wouldn't be fair for me to answer. BTW, Greg Allman is awesome... and a nice fellow too. We had to get a mechanical release for one of his songs we covered on our last album and he (well, his people I guess) was really cool about it.

jillian said:
Hmmmmmmmm....thought this would be an easy one for you music folk...

a hint: the singer/songwriter is part of one of the great southern rock bands of all time...bet they've made lots of silver dollars. ;)

Himself? Just guessing based on the song lyrics.

dilloduck said:
FOUL This hint

was misleading--you forfeit your turn.

nope...the lead singer, was part of one of the greatest southern rock bands, (The Allman Brothers) who sang "I got one more silver dollar...."

:firing: :firing: :firing:

jillian said:
nope...the lead singer, was part of one of the greatest southern rock bands, (The Allman Brothers) who sang "I got one more silver dollar...."

:firing: :firing: :firing:

you already told us who the singer was---you implied the answer was a member of a southern rock and roll band too. neener neener

jillian said:
:thewave: :thanks:

Next question, please. ;)

OMG, that was right?:eek:

Did anyone see their son playing with the band on "Austin City Limits" incredible, I was shocked when the camea switched to him, you couldn't tell the difference.

Which is a lead up to my next question: Which video (I hope there's only one) did their son Elijah blue appear in with his scantily clat old lady on a navy ship?

Said1 said:
OMG, that was right?:eek:

Did anyone see their son playing with the band on "Austin City Limits" incredible, I was shocked when the camea switched to him, you couldn't tell the difference.

Which is a lead up to my next question: Which video (I hope there's only one) did their son Elijah blue appear in with his scantily clat old lady on a navy ship?

I've never seen Austin City Limits. But yeah, Elijah Blue looks like daddy.

If I Could Turn Back Time :clap1:

jillian said:
I've never seen Austin City Limits. But yeah, Elijah Blue looks like daddy.

If I Could Turn Back Time :clap1:

Yep. and Ew. Plus, Cher really doesn't (didn't) have enough ass to show off in that video in the first place. :laugh:

Forum List

Back