Muscovy "russia" Wins in a Trump-vs.-Bernie Matchup - The Atlantic

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Terrible news for for democracy (((

Russia Wins in a Trump-vs.-Bernie Matchup - The Atlantic

www.theatlantic.com › archive › 2020/02 › russ...

original.jpg

för 2 dagar sedan - The Russian Trolls' Next Favorite Candidate ... A large image of Putin toasts an arguing Trump and Sanders with a drink. ... When the campaign started, the IRA wasn't focused on supporting any particular candidate so much ...

related

Russia is interfering in Democratic primary to help Sanders, officials say

So basically ANYONE not a member of the Democrat global establishment are good for Russia. Clinton called Tulsi, Stein, Trump and his entire administration Russian stooges. Meanwhile her actions and that of Bill empowered Russia AND China to such a degree that Trump has to clean it up.

It doesn't matter who wins for the Dems, they are going to get crushed in the general election. That's my opinion barring Trump doing a 180 or giving into the neo-cons.

So basically ANYONE not a member of the Democrat global establishment are good for Russia. Clinton called Tulsi, Stein, Trump and his entire administration Russian stooges. Meanwhile her actions and that of Bill empowered Russia AND China to such a degree that Trump has to clean it up.

It doesn't matter who wins for the Dems, they are going to get crushed in the general election. That's my opinion barring Trump doing a 180 or giving into the neo-cons.
edition

"ANYONE not a member of the Democrat - Republican establishments are good for "Russia."

do you agree?

edition

"ANYONE not a member of the Democrat - Republican establishments are good for "Russia."

do you agree?
Nobody cares who is "good for Russia". We need somebody good for America. If the Democrat-Republican establishments can't suggest anybody, good enough for the ordinary people - there are many other candidates to be elected.

Well, I think Russia would like Bernie because he might cut some military funding. Possibly he might also be perceived as a weaker candidate as well.

I remember in 2016 there were a few Trump supporters who pretended to support Bernie for whatever reason. There was one guy (kind of a political commentator) on youtube who wore a Bernie t-shirt but was really a Trump supporter.

Forum List

Back