Muscovites Demand Alaska Returned to their Empire

are you ready to fight (kill) Muscovites for Alaska ?

• No!

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Hell, YES!

Votes: 12 92.3%

• Total voters
Nothing was mentioned about the russians enslaving the indigenous peoples , sex trafficking their women or the attempts at murderous genocide the Russians did all that.
yes, they 🇷🇺 kidnapped the indigenous and sold them back to the relatives for cash ...

Too late to be an Indian giver.

russians had the opportunity to remain in alaska, or go back to russia in 1870....that's that

it was a national joke at the time buying it.................seward's folly

Those crazy Muscovites. :uhoh3:

ALASKA IS NOT RUSSIA'S PROPERTY ANYMORE. IT WAS SOLD TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CENTURIES AGO, IS CURRENTLY A STATE AND NOT A TERRITORY. iT HAS EQUAL RIGHTS UNDER THE LAW. iF PUTIN WANTS TO GOVERN IT HE NEEDS TO APPLY FOR AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP, MOVE TO ALASKA, AND RUN FOR THE GOVERNOR'S OFFICE TO BE DETERMINED BY THE PRESENT POPULATION THAT LIVES IN ALASKA. END OF STORY.
update : 🇷🇺 they want Northern California "back " as well....

The ones they didn't turn into slaves.
yes , + Muscovites SUCK AT COLONIZATION, at the end they had only 2 000 Muscovites ( white - mixed race Orthodox subjects ) in Alaska . and They knew about the gold as well, but 🇷🇺they didn´t want American - Europeans (difficult to control ) miners in Alaska

I just finished reading Medvedev's statements. As accustomed as I am to his genocidal rhetoric, I can never understand how any westerner, any US citizen, can openly and proudly support Moscow Empire , refusing all aid to Ukraine. To me, this is a moral atrocity.

are you ready to fight (kill) Muscovites 🇷🇺 for Alaska ?

Ignorant post , unbelievably stupid.

Too late to be an Indian giver.

russians had the opportunity to remain in alaska, or go back to russia in 1870....that's that

it was a national joke at the time buying it.................seward's folly

ALASKA IS NOT RUSSIA'S PROPERTY ANYMORE. IT WAS SOLD TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CENTURIES AGO, IS CURRENTLY A STATE AND NOT A TERRITORY. iT HAS EQUAL RIGHTS UNDER THE LAW. iF PUTIN WANTS TO GOVERN IT HE NEEDS TO APPLY FOR AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP, MOVE TO ALASKA, AND RUN FOR THE GOVERNOR'S OFFICE TO BE DETERMINED BY THE PRESENT POPULATION THAT LIVES IN ALASKA. END OF STORY.

I wonder if they would be interested in California.

Well the Andrew Johnson administration bought Alaska from Russia in 1867 so there are about 3% (26,000) Alaskans descended from the ethnic Russians who were there at the time and counting 30 years as one generations, they are now more than five generations removed from that original population.

Another roughly 1 percent of Alaskans fled communist Russia in the early Twentieth Century and there is no indication that many, if any, would go back now. They probably hate most of what the current administration has done for/to them, but I don't think they think they need Russia's 'protection.'

So, if Russia invades Alaska, we will be at war with Russia. Or as an alternative, we could sell Alaska back to Russia for $33 trillion and wipe out our national debt. But let's do that when fiscal hawks have control of the House so we don't run up that bill again.

For the record, if Donald Trump was in the White House I am confident there would be no Russia/Ukraine (or any other) war at this time and Medvedev wouldn't even have hinted at 'protecting ethnic Russians in Alaska.' That is the difference between an American President who believes in peace through strength instead of one that is clueless, feckless, irresponsible, self serving.
update, as I predicted , 🇷🇺 they want more this time: Alaska, Hawaii, California, ... you guys (US) are provoking Mongol - Muscovites with your weakness
1712924954895.jpeg

update, as I predicted , 🇷🇺 they want more this time: Alaska, Hawaii, California, ... you guys (US) are provoking Mongol - Muscovites with your weakness
View attachment 930960
In all due respect I don;t find one scintilla of 'weakness' in my post.

Forum List

Back